النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: IT is the begineng

التسجيل
    25-09-2004
    المشاركات

Arrow IT is the begineng

Alslam alikom
    am an old member here but it is the first time I enter this section.
    Am interested in English and it seems to me easy somewhat I don't like to memorize so I know English without memoriseng a gramers and I can derive it when I want that.
    When I enter this section I saw alot of subject and alot of ways that ask thos who want to learn english to enter there>>>.....it is some thing that make the people confuse or follow the wrong direction.
    So why don't you rearrange it to them and open awing arranged and very easy for thse who want to learn English from there.*******All the bst for all and good luck

It is just an opinon

التسجيل
    03-01-2005
    الدولة
    Disconnected><
    المشاركات

مشاركة: IT is the begineng

Welcome here brother

i really didnt get ur point about learning English

When I enter this section I saw alot of subject and alot of ways that ask thos who want to learn english to enter there>>>.....it is some thing that make the people confuse or follow the wrong direction

!!!!i see no reason fo them to be confused
    would u please explain it more
    thanx for visiting this forum,, anyway
    سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا اله الا الله و الله أكبر
    لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين

التسجيل
    25-09-2004
    المشاركات

I mean that What is the thing that must I catch from this fourm to learn English since I don't know any thing about English.-I mean those who can't even read in englidsh or understode things here.
    So I think it is beter to make about three sections every section appointe to alevl of high , normal, or weak level.
    And to make atranslation to each subject in the lowest level in Arabic to help them to understode it. And to provide them whith what they need.
    I saw many who want to study English go to library and buy books how to learn English.till here every thing is ok, but the problem is that book for beginer or for creativ is it teaching things I want or I need That is athing that I don't know bcz if am knowing it am not gong to buy that book. So I'll leave it on the shelf.
    by the same way I start to download and save pages and read from this fourm and I can't understood any thing. So am I right or not
    I hope not
    and good luck for alll........

التسجيل
    15-03-2004
    الدولة
    In My House
    المشاركات

Hi Broth

This is anice suggestion and I hope to carrying it out

But I think it will take a lot of time

but they have to make a group that they have a good knowledge in an English language

With all of my best wishes

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •