النتائج 16 إلى 30 من 178

الموضوع: معلومات جديدة عن neogeo battle على الps2

التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

مشاركة: معلومات جديدة عن neogeo battle على الps2

when the game relese ..one of us should open a combo thread....just like the garuo combo thread done by dark zero aka 12 .....cuz i already said i didn't play/try the last blade or the ffrb/wheroes .i need a line to walk on l

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

that won't be a problem salmore
    there's still some things i didn't figure them out on the arcade version
    when you do kyo's super...if you keep pushing B button..which is LK
    he starts glowing for like 6 secs...dunno what's this about!
    and ddin't see anybody talks about it in other forums :/

so i think each character have something like that....but ofcourse i can't be sure about it.

التسجيل
    30-07-2004
    الدولة
    الكويت الحبيبه
    المشاركات

Thanks dude for the screenshots but when is the release??
    لا تترك الذكر لعدم حضورك مع الله فيه، لأن غفلتك من وجود ذكره أشد من غفلتك في وجود ذكره، فعسى أن يرفعك من ذكر مع وجود غفلة إلى ذكر مع وجود يقظة، ومن ذكر مع وجود يقظة إلى ذكر مع وجود حضور

Ps3 id:KiNGxOfxJiNNS

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

Redhead x_x i'm not sure but i think his damage/defense increases as long as he's glowing, i remember seeing a match vid where he DRAINS LIKE HELL i think he was in this mode, damn Kyo...(look who's talking, Kyo's one of his mains =p) sigh

Twelve
    Chonshu is "Impossible To Gauge" i saw a Kyo+Chonshu player owning everyone in his arcade/area =_= Chonshu's super that locks the oppoent is too evil

Edit :

22nd December Yuusuke

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    26-11-2004
    الدولة
    sakazaki dojo
    المشاركات

about kyo: when u hold B after his mushiki he glows and goes into max canceling mode like kof2002 BC mode where he can cancel his chain attacks

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

explains why the life was depleting so fast =_= give me one game where Kyo was weak/underpowered and i'll give u a present =p

even in CVS2 he was a mean bean XD

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

i thought that when kyo is glowing he's defence rise..just like in kof2000...or he uses the just defence thing ? but judging from thr vid i saw kyo is way powerfull from he's kof version's.

التسجيل
    26-11-2004
    الدولة
    sakazaki dojo
    المشاركات

kyo might have long comboes but i think they dont have very high damage. technically kyo is powerful but he lost a very important thing in that game and thats small jumping(hop) since kyo is pure rushdown gameplay with no defensive or backing up but still from what i played in NGBC(special thanks to Redhead) he is not cheap like when he was in 98,2000.
    on the side 99 kyo was very weak IMO

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة badoor_snk
    kyo might have long comboes but i think they dont have very high damage. technically kyo is powerful but he lost a very important thing in that game and thats small jumping(hop) since kyo is pure rushdown gameplay with no defensive or backing up but still from what i played in NGBC(special thanks to Redhead) he is not cheap like when he was in 98,2000.
    on the side 99 kyo was very weak IMO
    great point Badoor i would like to add to it :

Kyo in 2000 was one of the few charas that can still play effectively without choosing a right striker for him, like u said his rushdown game is insane

Kyo in 98 was cheap, period, his crouching C was ridclous, his damage was insnae, his combos were easy, his auto guard was wtf, and his guard crush and dizzy play were so easy....i enjoyed 99's kyo so much because in that part i felt Kyo was based on Power while Iori based on Speed so it was a fair thing IMHO but he was in no means weak

still in the lack of small hop, i think Kyo's crossup game became easier judging from Vids, which gives the opponet some hard time guessing where kyo where land with that C :/ about defensive kyo, did he lose his Down + A poke priority? and what about the auto guard in QCF+A? is it there in nejibako?? i hope so =_=

? what do u think

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

check out this feature
    recording inputs and playback
    this feature also availble in kof2003 ..right...cuz i didn't know...it's so much fun...but kinda boring in a way
    four new stage's / day,night
    i like that

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

@Redhead:
    Yeah that 'C, C, Back-Forward+A' I think it's the same one as in RBFF2, hooray!
    Plus who gives a damn about increasing the friggin' gauge Recca? HE GOT HIS QCF+B/D, HCB+B/D from RBFF2
    و هذيش من أخلى الحركات الي شفتها في اللعبة (بعد الـP. Power مال الـJin Twins)

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

Ohh then if that's the one...then he can't juggle after it

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

Plus who gives a damn about increasing the friggin' gauge Recca?
    ummm when did i talk about gauges

PS : seems u forgot that i dont like RB2(RBS is much better) combo freak >.> l

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

^IYO why RBS is better than RB2?
    other people said the same thing...so i'm wondering what's the difference
    cuzi'm collecting some of the older neo geo games that i haven't played
    and i only have RB2..so i wanna know why RBS is better
    cuz i think i might get it.

oh and to be clear i liked RB2 VERY MUCH
    Mai rocks in it.

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

mostly character balance + overall polish

i mean RB2 didnt even have character intros, part of the polish it felt very rusehd, overall i feel the game gears more towards being a rushdown styled game like KOF instead of more tactical Fatal Fury game that depends on the 2 lines(no offense to ppl who prefer KOF, but KOF is a very aggressive game compared to FF lol =p) i think that's about it, if RBS had Rick it wouldve been perfect, still my fave FF to date is Real Bout, which is basically a balanced out FF3 with some extra characters

Edit : u looking for Carts or CDs? i know some ppl that want to sell off some games, as for CD games i can manage them for u i have all the major series on CD plus some other rare games like Zintrck XD i think i have AOF 1 + AOF 2 and FF3 carts still laying around, i sold the rest with the Neo lol =p

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

صفحة 2 من 12 الأولىالأولى 1234567 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •