29-07-2005
    المشاركات

مشاركة: معلومات جديدة عن neogeo battle على الps2

Aha Thanks

I'm collecting carts/aes

and I'm interested in AOF2 and FF3 !
    they are on my to get list with
    AOF3,SS3 and 4....and Kizuna

and if the people you know selling carts, please let me know.

التسجيل
    04-03-2005
    الدولة
    جدة حي النزهة
    المشاركات

شباب ... نزلت اللعبة عندكم ولا لا ....
    و ممكن تعطوني صفحة أختيار الشخصيات...؟

need a nightmare...??
    have one

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

يا محمد...click me
    ذاك الموقع الرسمي. روج جال "Downloads" علشان تحمل فيديو يراويك حركات اللاعبين.
    @Recca
    Since when was KoF about rushdown?

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Twelve
    يا محمد...click me
    ذاك الموقع الرسمي. روج جال "Downloads" علشان تحمل فيديو يراويك حركات اللاعبين.
    @Recca
    Since when was KoF about rushdown?
    since 1996, dude, u dont abuse the small hop o_O? some characters mashallah have an amazing attack priority, the whole game boils to pokes and pressure on oppoent, its annoying sometimes, but it's kof can't help but play it =p i'll tell u a funny thing in the diffrence between Garou and KOF

KOF priority with the attacker
    Garou priority divided

in KOF an attacker can rush in after a knockdown with some good options that can leave teh opponet stalled, even if the defnder throws the attacker the attacker can unlock the throw animation

in garou the attacker would get punished if he is thrown while rushing down a downed oppoent, he wouldnt be able to unlock the throw

just a little example, the list is long

bottom line in KOF learn how to pressure u will win, learn how to overpower ur oppoet and u will win, that's all there's to it about KOF being a rushdown game i believe

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

Small hop?

التسجيل
    04-03-2005
    الدولة
    جدة حي النزهة
    المشاركات

شكرا يا twelve .. تصدق أول ما سمعت عن اللعبة توقعت أنها سخيفة لكن عندما رأيت شخصياتها أعجبتني كثيرا حقا توليفة رائعة من الشخصيات ^^ لولا ...(....). لكن انتظر منها غدا مشرقا..

و لو أنني خائف أن تكون مثل svsc chaos الفاشلة...

هل نزلت في الاركيد و هل و أين صالات الاركيد التي تجلب الألعاب الجديدة في جدة..؟

لكن هل هناك ترجمة و لو انجليزية للمعلومات الموجودة..؟ خاصة القصة الملفقة الخاصة باللعبة ..

و هل العجوز الموجود هو جد تيري أم معلم أبيه...؟

ماذا عن الفريق الموسيقي للعبة ... لمن سمعها على الاركيد...

هل mr krate هو الاسم الذي سيتخذه ryo بعد وفاة أبيه...؟ (( أعلم أن تاكوما لم يمت بعد لكن لا أدري سبب تغيير اسم الشخصية في هذه اللعبة و في wild ambition ... و تصميمه داخل مزاجي.. كما أنه بعيد عن تقليد ryu street fighter يعني مميز ^^) ودي لو يأتي في kof 12

شكر خاص لـ recca لمساعدته لي في موقع real bout..(^_^)

و في النهاية

لدي صور أود أن تخبروني هل هي رسمية أم رسم معجبين...؟ خاصة صورة ريو التي سألتك عنها منذ مدة طويلة في موضوع kof xi....

لاحظ وجود capcom vs snk هذا شيء أثار استغرابي...!!
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة خلفية جيس.jpg‏   خلفية ريو ساكازاكي.jpg‏   تيري ريو دوك.JPG‏  
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد شعيب ; 10-12-2005 الساعة 01:13 PM

need a nightmare...??
    have one

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

هذي الصور من لعبة الكروت على النيوجيو بوكت...ندمت أني ما أشتريتها على فكره الكلام الي بالياباني في الوول بيبر مكتوب عليه أسم اللعبه : SNK Vs Capcom Kaadu Faitaazu 2 EXPAND EDITION(card Fighters) NGP was a nice handheld i wish it lasted longer T_T

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    26-11-2004
    الدولة
    sakazaki dojo
    المشاركات

NGP was a great handheld that should have continued. many great games (fighting,card,platformer) I only had both Kof r1-r2.I wish I could find more games on it.heard sonic was a blast on the neogeo pocket(long before the sonic advance titles). Neogeo pocket>gameboy color

by the way whatever happened to the new SNK vs Capcom card clash game on the nintendo DS?no news on it lately maybe they're adding the new characters in from (kof xi/MI 1-2/NGBC) since capcom didnt make any new fighters I suggest they add characters from other games like viewtiful joe /killer7/resident evil4 (chain saw zombie will own every1)/onimusha etc

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

my cousin and i used to buy games and swap all the time on NGP, played Fatal Fury LB, R-2, MOTM, Gals Fighters(AWESOME GAME!!! MISS X > IORI XD) Metal slug and some other games i cant remember and i have to agree, it was far better than Gameboy in many things first the stick styled pad, the comfortable design and VERY long battery life plus all of the games being High Quality titles(except fatal fury lol it was kinda dull after a while) never heard about a DS cards battle if it's ever released it will be on my to buy list

PS in my humble opinion, after playing MOTM on the link cable for NGP i believe it's afar better game than SVC chaos =p i still remmeber that

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

خائف أن تكون مثل svsc chaos الفاشلة...
    فرق كبيــر بينهم.

صالات الاركيد التي تجلب الألعاب الجديدة في جدة..؟
    اصلا في صالات للاركيد في السعودية؟...الرياض اكيد مافي...وكمان جدة
    في الخبر سمعت ان في...ما ادري اذا فاتح للأن...و كمان ما اعتقد عندهم AW...الا اذا كانت Neowave.

they're adding the new characters in from (kof xi/MI 1-2/NGBC)
    From what i read and understood that Falcoon will be doing
    the arts for the cards, so i think they are re-doing all the cards
    well hopefully they are..

Gals Fighters
    Miss X ROCKS! haha

I still play with my NGPC
    i'm actually these days playing SNK Vs Capcom
    the fighting one..not the cards game, lool each character from each side have a rvial on the other side...(<lool sounds confusing) and they have funny intros...specially Akari

التسجيل
    04-03-2005
    الدولة
    جدة حي النزهة
    المشاركات

عفوا READ HEAD .. لكنني فيما سبق رأيت فرشوا فيتر3 أول ما نزلت و أيضا مارفل ضد كابكوم في (( وندر لاند))..ياه.. زمان
    كما وجدت KOF98 تقريبا قبل نزولها على الـPS في حديقة الانعام التي عندنا في جدة..
    طبعا هذا كان منذ زمن طويل و لا أعرف مالذي يحدث حاليا .. ربما لأن شبابانا أهم شيء عندهم الدوري الياباني أما الالعاب القتالية القليل من يفضلها على الاركيد و يفضلونها على المنزلية ربما ...و أنا منهم ^^
    شكلك من الذين يحملون العالب الاركيد من النت فلو حملتها هل جربت اسلوب MR.KRATE هل هو مثل ريو القديم الذي يطلق طلقات نارية في الهواء أم الاخير الذي لا يتغير أبدا...؟ و التغييرات التي حصلت للشخصيات المعروفة كيو..كي..موريا..روبرت..الخ..؟
    معليش RECCA أنت علقت على صورة جيس و ريو لكن لي سؤال عن صورة ريو+دوك و التي مكتوب تحتها ( WILD AMBITION) ولا هي من لعبة الكروت أيضا...؟أو رسم معجب..؟
    أو صح نسيت يا شباب ...فريق SNK اليست له جورات مع مواقع و مجلات ...هل هناك شيء بخصوص هذه اللعبة..؟
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد شعيب ; 11-12-2005 الساعة 08:21 AM

need a nightmare...??
    have one

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

that pic is from Wild Ambition's PS1 art, since duck and Mr KArate(Ryo) were in the home version

i'd like to add also, there were great arcades here in the days of laser town, it was a flourshing Buisness and the arcade was updated till 1998 (MVC, Capcom Games, Namco games and many others) too bad it closed the SNK arcade on the other hand stopped bringing games in 2004(the Rashid mall branch got 3 KOF96 machines when it first came out on 50 Inch monitors when it first came out i hear) Garou, Neo Geo 64 games Samurai games were all part of the healthy diet till the management of the shop was changed =/ the last 2 games that came were KOF2003 and SVC Chaos, guess the new manager/owner? didnt like the idea of buying new hardware since the buisness wasnt booming like before(the last year i seen an insane amount of people playing was in KOF2000) and he stopped bringing new games, KOF NeoWave is a funny story actually since it was in the family section of alrashed mall soon after it's release and stayed there for 6 freaking months then they got it down for the guys section with a busted lefte stick, Maerican style stick grips(no gumball just a long stick) VERY springy buttons and a burnt screen =/ yeah thats about the story of arcades in khobar and how trhey disappeared =p just wanted to share

and about Gals Fighters for those who dont who Miss X is :

hey Red Yuki's ending is so freaking awesome =p
    Miss X : DONT TELL KYO
    Yuki : say please and dont bother him again or il wish for u to be stuck in that form
    *iori pleading on the ground*
    ack ok ok T_T

thats what i remember of it XD
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Recca ; 11-12-2005 الساعة 09:24 AM

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

O_O Redhead is Miss X!
    @Redhead have u played as King Lion yet?

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Twelve
    O_O Redhead is Miss X!
    @Redhead have u played as King Lion yet?
    Iori + Zaki(Rival schools on DC) = MISS X o_O

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

Talking Speaking of Cosplay

If you can see that image, do the laugh

صفحة 3 من 12 الأولىالأولى 12345678 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات