التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

مشاركة: معلومات جديدة عن neogeo battle على الps2

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Twelve
    King Lion/Shishioh owns all for free...well mine at least :P
    CPU Mizuchi is still frickin' tough for me, but Shin Shishioh seems hella tougher. CPU Goodman- only fought him once, and he was hard as hell, damn blazing monkey.
    ...and Kyo is OK in this game....what's wrong with him
    ...and Recca- Combos=damage, in case you were wondering why I ever liked combos >P.
    أخوي صار عاجبه Neo Dio الـQCF+K مالته سريعة بالكاد ألاحظه يستعملها، حد عنجه نصائح على تفاديها؟
    و هل أنا الوحيد الي يستعمل Asura هنا؟
    Chonrei is NOT Rank D
    I AGRRE WITH YOU THAT LION , MIZUCHI IS THE HARDEST EVER NOT JUST IN THIS GAME ..... GOODMAN ARE NOT THAT HARD ...JUST LISTEN TO THE APE ROAR ...AND TIME YOUR GUARD OR EMERGNCY ESCAPE .

انه بعد عجبني NIO DIO بس يبغيلي كم يوم ادرب عليه ....... اما ASURA فراح اقول اني ماتوقتعه اكون بهذه الطريقة . " سلبي " .

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

For Asura you'll need Gauge for his Lvl. 2 Super, also it's best to stay at a distance & use his F, D, DF+S and QCF+S. Also play mind games using his HCB+S (LS Counter low, MS counters mid & HS counters High & Supers & reflects projetciles). Use his QCBx2+S against people who keep guarding
    At the corner, do his DB+C and then do 3 F, D, DF+As or 2 F, D, DF+As then SC into his Lvl. 2 Super
    Asura's QCB, HCF+D is a throw, so do it VERY close to your opponent (Or better yet never it's not worth your gauge, but I'll get back to you on this

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

I DONT BELIEVE IT O_O twelve discussing a strategy instead of a long 100% combo

and Recca- Combos=damage, in case you were wondering why I ever liked combos >P

Haohmaru's C = 1 BnB combo damage =p
    my point was that not every character can utlize combos like some characters do, but that doesn't mean they are weak, just look at damn terry in 2002, he'll give u burn knuckles for breakfast lunch and dinner, Haohmaru in Nejibako, it's do or die, he can swipe half of ur health or feint u and do something else to trick u, Marco keeps u at bay so u dont get close to do ur combos, when was clark about combos? and he's considred to be one of the top characters, is Ralf about combos? his damn basics are too strong

that's the point i'm trying to reach, each character has a diffrent way of crunching down the oppoents life gauge, but people tend to think that the apparent way(combos) is the only way to do it, i think this is the after effect of tekken's Juggle -> sure combo damage :/ i think u might hate samurai tenka twelve =p especially if pick my Galford in DO(samurai 1) spirit lol

*Tenka vid coming along nicely, finished Samurai 1 Explanation, working on 2 now*

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

Shiki will murder Asura anytime in the game. :P

she'll fly and be right next to him starting a combo
    while he's still in the start up frames of his moves.

التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

المكان المناسب لasura هو في لعبة marvel vs capcom احسن له هناك .

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Recca
    I DONT BELIEVE IT O_O twelve discussing a strategy instead of a long 100% combo
    What's THAT supposed to mean? FYI I only ever bother finding combos for characters when I'm bored- it's only to pass time

Haohmaru's C = 1 BnB combo damage =p
    my point was that not every character can utlize combos like some characters do, but that doesn't mean they are weak, just look at damn terry in 2002, he'll give u burn knuckles for breakfast lunch and dinner, Haohmaru in Nejibako, it's do or die, he can swipe half of ur health or feint u and do something else to trick u, Marco keeps u at bay so u dont get close to do ur combos, when was clark about combos? and he's considred to be one of the top characters, is Ralf about combos? his damn basics are too strong
    Ralf? Ralf- Corner: Jumping C-->Crouching C-->Charge B then F+CxxQCF, HCB+AC
    ^...and what do you mean by 'his basics are too strong'? His Standing C does about the same damage as any other character, or else do you mean they have a lot of advantage?

Anyway, IMO the best way to deal with annoying characters is to be annoying yourself with- Chonrei. I swear Tengen-ken is hell fast in this game & Tenji-ken comes quick too

i think u might hate samurai tenka twelve =p especially if pick my Galford in DO(samurai 1) spirit lol
    Did I ever mention to you I never EVER got deep in a SamSho game? I only played SamSho 4 with Genjyuro and I enjoyed it. Playing too much of DQ8 & NGBC to get into 3 * 4 on MAME. Mind you though- I WILL get Tenka

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

i meant the advantage on Ralf's part, u don't see ralf users getting fancy with combos =p i think u should see some tournament play that involved ralf to see my point about advantage here, damn man, the hit box on that standing far C is damn sick....haven't played against ralf since KOF2k2 though, scrubs and ralf players didn't come to KOF2k3 gatherings =p

and about my Do galford, u'll hate him because i play him the old school style =p throws some moves here and there, and try to sweep a good chunck of ur health with the AB slash(around 50% damage) no fancy combos or anything lol =p one of my friend's said this is not fair, but this is how i want to play galford :/ do u find it unfair? dont forget Do doesnt have the advantages of the other spirits, we can discuss that here :
    http://67.15.103.43/showthread.php?t=454101&page=2

Anyway, IMO the best way to deal with annoying characters is to be annoying yourself with- Chonrei. I swear Tengen-ken is hell fast in this game & Tenji-ken comes quick too
    there's another way, become a poke ho' XD i swear that'sthe only way Lee can stop Kyo's mutiple assaults before going into his own string o_O
    as for tung, he has a move that's annoying when someone tags =_= the level 3 super, blocked or connected it does good damage dont u think?

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Recca
    there's another way, become a poke ho' XD i swear that'sthe only way Lee can stop Kyo's mutiple assaults before going into his own string o_O
    as for tung, he has a move that's annoying when someone tags =_= the level 3 super, blocked or connected it does good damage dont u think?
    Sorry, pal I only poke in SF III
    ...and Tung really sucks in this game, but I'd still play him, his RB2 version can own his NGBC version Kamehameha or no

Differences I noticed between RB2 Tung & NGBC Tung-
    His Standing C from RB2 is now F+C and is slower unless comboed into. This totally reduces it usage from RB2 where it was one of my most used Tung pokes (along with Crouching C back in RB2
    He can't combo his QCFx2+K after his F, D, DF+2K. He can combo into QCFx2+K from his QCB+2P, BUt the timing is strict
    Don't EVER bother SCing his F, D, DF+K unless you do that to his Lvl. 3 super
    His AB from RB2 is now his Close Standing C
    His Close Standing C from RB2 is now his Close Standing D in NGBC
    The only good combos you can use with Tung in NGBC is Jumping C-->Standing D one hit-->Lvl. 1 Supers
    Alt. as Recca told me once, you could do:
    Jumping C-->Standing D (2 hits)-AB->Standing D (2 hits)-AB->Standing D (1 hit)-->Lvl. 1 Super

I'm REALLY dissapointed in Tung in this game, but I might get over it
    BTW anyone got any use for his Charge B then F+P move? I rarely use it in play
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Twelve ; 30-01-2006 الساعة 07:56 AM

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

i know a Tung user, he uses him against other characters, true he needs to be patient and put alot of effort in order to get in the same amount of pressure a character like Terry does with Burn Knuckle alone, that's the way tung plays, better get used to it :?

poking is as essential to this game as it is in SFIII, if ur not using pokes while using a non BnB/pressure character u'll eat damage on ur head, u just need it to nullify anyway, u can't poke ur way thru the whole match, just scare them when u stop something with a poke then go in for the kill with a combo, also u must utlize the Guard Cancel Dash

BTW anyone got any use for his Charge B then F+P move? I rarely use it in play
    i'll ask Raikoh's bro then get back to ya on this

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    26-11-2004
    الدولة
    sakazaki dojo
    المشاركات

my best combo with tung is:
    Jump D D(1hit) f+C qcfx2 K it always works fine with me

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

@Badoor- What the, but whenever I do F+C and then do a super, they never connect. But I'll try your combo

Some Neo Dio combos:
    Jumping D-->Standing C-->QCFx2+K
    Corner: Jumping D-->Crouching B (1 or 2 times)-->DF+BD
    ^Can you use the AB Cancel to extend the combo? I usually mess up when using them, specially with Dio

OH! BTW I think I found an infinite for Shishioh:
    Corner opponent & keep doing consecutive QCF+As, one time I did 2 QCF+As and that's when it hit me:
    Since Shishioh doesn't get hit back when doing A Silent Storm it's just possible to do an infinite
    The catch here is: Timing and your distance from your opponent

BTW what's Mizuchi's infinite?
    Also I hear Asura has an infinite where he does continuos F, D, DF+Bs at you at the corner, can someone confirm this?

...and also! I have some difficulty with doing the following, anyone got any tips?
    1- The HCB+C finisher for Kyo's new chain
    2- SCing Chonrei's F, F+P to his QCBx2+P
    3- Chonshu's HCB+K follow-up to his QCF+K

Thanks &

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

sorry i dont play most of the characters u mentioned except Kyo, for Kyo the only thing to keep in mind is to buffer, perform the HCB+C before u see Kyo stop his kick frame

PS : i saw a mizuchi combo a while back, but it wasnt an ifinte it was nearly 90% damage and used some supers in it, forgot where i seen it though

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    26-11-2004
    الدولة
    sakazaki dojo
    المشاركات

chonrei: I think he has 2 types of F,F+P, one with shadow trail and one thats plain normal. the shadow one comes out when u do the move alone not in a combo, while the plain 1 comes with the combo. the shadow version is SCble but the plain isn't. I could be wrong though
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة badoor_snk ; 30-01-2006 الساعة 07:06 PM

صفحة 12 من 12 الأولىالأولى ... 2789101112

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •