النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 15

الموضوع: ::ê::Little Words::ê::

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    ؛؛ .. فلســ(غزة)ــطين .. ؛؛
    المشاركات

Smile ::ê::Little Words::ê::

There are many things that we can do to perk up and strengthen our interpersonal relationships. Yet the most effective involves the saying of just three words. When spoken or conveyed, these statements have the power to forge new friendships, deepen old ones and restore relationships that have cooled. The following three-word phrases can enrich every relationship

I'll Be There

If you have ever had to call a friend in the middle of the night, to take a sick child to hospital, or when your car has broken down some miles from home, you will know how good it feels to hear the phrase "I'll be there." Being there for another person is the greatest gift we can give. When we are truly present for other people, important things happen to them and us. We are renewed in love and friendship. We are restored emotionally and spiritually. Being there is at the very core of civility

I Respect You

Respect is another way of showing love. Respect conveys the feeling that another person is a true equal. If you talk to your children as if they were adults you will strengthen the bonds and become close friends. This applies to all interpersonal relationships

Maybe You're Right

This phrase is highly effective in diffusing an argument and restoring frayed emotions. The flip side to "maybe your right" is the humility of admitting, "Maybe I'm wrong". Let's face it. When you have a heated argument with someone, all you do is cement the other person's point of view. They, or you, will not change their stance and you run the risk of seriously damaging the relationship between you. Saying "maybe you're right" can open the door to further explore the subject, in which you may then have the opportunity to get your view across in a more rational manner

Please Forgive Me

Many broken relationships could be restored and healed if people would admit their mistakes and ask for forgiveness. All of us are vulnerable to faults, foibles and failures. A man should never be ashamed to own up that he has been in the wrong, which is saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday

I Thank You

Gratitude is an exquisite form of courtesy. People who enjoy the companionship of good, close friends are those who don't take daily courtesies for granted. They are quick to thank their friends for their many expressions of kindness. On the other hand, people whose circle of friends is severely constricted often do not have the attitude of gratitude

Count On Me

A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. Loyalty is an essential ingredient for true friendship; it is the emotional glue that bonds people. Those that are rich in their relationships tend to be steady and true friends. When troubles come, a good friend is there "indicating you can "count on me

Let Me Help

The best of friends see a need and try to fill it. When they spot a hurt they do what they can to heal it. Without being asked, they pitch in and help

I Understand You

People become closer and enjoy each other more if they feel the other person accepts and understands them. Letting your friends know in so many little ways that you understand them, is one of the most powerful tools for healing your relationship. This applies to any relationship

I Love You

Perhaps the most important three words that you can say. Telling someone that you truly love them satisfies a person's deepest emotional needs; the need to belong, to feel appreciated and to be wanted. Your family, your friends and you, all need to hear those three little words

!God Bless You

N R

التسجيل
    14-07-2005
    الدولة
    في جانب النجوم
    المشاركات

Thumbs up رد: ::ê::Little Words::ê::

salaaaaaam

i'll be there

to be there when you're needed is one of the most important things in any relationship,it doesn't matter what you can do or what you can't do..you just have to be there

i respect you

Respect is the core of any relationship...respect me and i'm gonna respect you
    that is it

Count On Me

A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. Loyalty is an essential ingredient for true friendship; it is the emotional glue that bonds people. Those that are rich in their relationships tend to be steady and true friends. When troubles come, a good friend is there "indicating you can "count on me

Let Me Help

The best of friends see a need and try to fill it. When they spot a hurt they do what they can to heal it. Without being asked, they pitch in and help

that is the point of having friends..to know that there is someone you can count on..someone cares about you..someone loves you..someone helps you without waiting any thing for exchange..someone is gonna be there no matter what...that is 'a'FRIEND

great topic as usual boss

c ya

التسجيل
    01-12-2004
    الدولة
    ~~ منتدى الديكور والتصميم الداخلي ... Monster Exodia ... K . S . A
    المشاركات

رد: ::ê::Little Words::ê::

ThanX Man
    سبحان الله وبحمده .... سبحان الله العظيم
    ،
    ،

التسجيل
    08-05-2006
    الدولة
    Evil spirit world
    المشاركات

Hi and goodmorning evryone

it's really nice words to heare it from a special in your life

thanks alot , I liked the words

التسجيل
    01-01-2003
    الدولة
    The land of dream
    المشاركات

loved this topic
    i'm gonna send it to all my friends
    keep up the good work
    Don’t stop, don’t give up … you know you can achieve your goals

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dream catcher مشاهدة المشاركة
    that is the point of having friends..to know that there is someone you can count on..someone cares about you..someone loves you..someone helps you without waiting any thing for exchange..someone is gonna be there no matter what...that is 'a'FRIEND

great topic as usual boss

c ya

hey dream

I agree with you brother

thank you alot for the sweet reply
    keep it up man

N R

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اكسوديا الوحش مشاهدة المشاركة
    ThanX Man

Welcome Exodia
    plus thank you for passing by

N R

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Holic مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hi and goodmorning evryone

it's really nice words to heare it from a special in your life

thanks alot , I liked the words

Good Morning man

!you are right
    Welcome and keep ir on bro

Thank you

N R

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bluewhale مشاهدة المشاركة
    loved this topic
    i'm gonna send it to all my friends
    keep up the good work
    Thank bluewhale for passing by

!go on and send it

Dont forget................keep it up

N R

التسجيل
    18-10-2003
    الدولة
    Med school 0.0
    المشاركات

Please Forgive Me

Many broken relationships could be restored and healed if people would admit their mistakes and ask for forgiveness. All of us are vulnerable to faults, foibles and failures. A man should never be ashamed to own up that he has been in the wrong, which is saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday

This is very emportint and rare many men thinks that saying you are sorry is wrong , and THEY are wrong
    !

thank you Will

التسجيل
    22-07-2006
    الدولة
    يا صديقي في "الكويتيات" شيء من طباع البحر فادرس قبل أن تدخل في البحر طباعي
    المشاركات

Preciouse

And true too ..

some people find it hard to believe that simple words can bring joy to one's heart especially in times of greif...

I don't ... I think .. Such words are the main reason why we can still live in peace and harmony

Facinating topic , As always ...
    Thank you
    Be safe,

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hide n seek مشاهدة المشاركة
    Preciouse

And true too ..

some people find it hard to believe that simple words can bring joy to one's heart especially in times of greif...

I don't ... I think .. Such words are the main reason why we can still live in peace and harmony
    Thats what I beleived in

Facinating topic , As always ...
    Thank you

Be safe,

Thank you alot dear
    Nice reply

And WELCOME BAAACK

N R

التسجيل
    26-01-2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة TiTaN مشاهدة المشاركة

This is very emportint and rare many men thinks that saying you are sorry is wrong , and THEY are wrong
    !

thank you Will
    Welcome TiTan

And thank you for passing by

N R

الصورة الرمزية Amanda~
    Amanda~ غير متصل Mademoiselle Cocó
    الفائزة الأولى بمسابقة CD-Maker
    التسجيل
    29-01-2005
    الدولة
    Broken mirror million shades of light