الموضوع: What is the best for me ?

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

What is the best for me ?

first of all I'm a huge fan of this FF series & I have every game of it

couple of years ago when FFXI was released .. I got disappointed cuz I couldn't buy it that time

I don't play on PC a lot & it was kinda hard to play it on PS2 so I forget my passion for this game

till it was released on the XBOX 360 .. but this time there was a big difference

I loved another series "Phantasy Star" so I bought Phantasy Star Universe & I didn't forget my desire in playing FFXI

I will get to the point right now

PSU has some weakness points like the very simple lag in it but on the other hand it is very funny game with good people & very helpful ones & the most important thing it doesn't take that time in leveling & it was recently released .. so all people are very close in the level manner to each other

NOW I want to buy FFXI but my Italian friend made me freaked out from buying it

he said .. it has lag .. it costs a lot of money in time it doesn't deserve all of that .. take a lot of time about 6-7 hours daily -& I really don't have all this time with reference to my study which is medicine .. & add for that I would be newbie in middle of Profs. & no one helps .. & I'm afraid the game is in its last days cuz it was released 5 years ago

so

after all that bla bla .. I can't forget my passion to this world & a part of me tells me "buy it" & the other tells me "DON'T"

so what do u think ?? should I buy it or not ?? please be convincing

P.S : I WON'T QUIT PSU

with my love ,,,
    raayg -

التسجيل
    12-11-2004
    المشاركات

رد: What is the best for me ?

همممم
    6-7 hours daily
    صج
    add for that I would be newbie in middle of Profs. & no one helps
    لحد اليوم في ناس جدد تدخل اللعبة
    ومن قال محد بيساعدك ؟_؟
    هو صج في ناس ما يسعدون لكن في ناس تحب المساعدة
    في الاشياء الي تقدر عليه ^^
    و
    ان تبي تنظم وقت
    اول شي حاول انك تتدخل في بارتي ما بكون جاب بين اعلى لفل
    1 ( مثلا انت 22 وعلى لفل 23 ) اما اذا عندك وقت لا يكون جاب اكثر من 2
    ( مثلا انت 22 وفي واح لفل ماله 24 )
    وحاول انك ما تلعب اكثر من ساعتين الا 3 ساعات
    ( وقت بسرعة يمشي ^^ )
    واذا وصلت لفل 30
    خذ لك بيست ماستر ^^
    لان هو الوحيد الي يقدر يوصل لـ لفل 75 سولو
    مع ساب وايت ماجيك ^^
    ملاحظة اخير للعبة لحد الان ما خلصت ( هذه ان بدأت ) وقاعدة تتطور شوي شوي
    سلام

التسجيل
    13-12-2005
    المشاركات

the game is so alive i played it day one and still playing it and yeah -
    its still so alive

FFXI is a peace of art if you learn what to do and when to do it and -
    also to learn that you CAN NOT do everything in one shot so you have to take your time and do little today do the rest later

FFXI is not for baby sitting seriously and not easy but can-
    give extreme fun if you play it the way its supposed to be played

الصورة الرمزية Dukefleed
    Dukefleed غير متصل عضو مميز في منتدى الاكس بوكس
    التسجيل
    12-10-2001
    الدولة
    U.A.E
    المشاركات

As in xbox forums, I'll reply in English like you write

First thing, to be honest, FFXI is the best MMO i have ever played, better than PSO and PSU 100000000000%

2nd, what you're Italian friend was telling you is VERY true, the game is like... you play even if you dont want to you'll say I'm just saying dumb stuff, but thats reality.. atm even though I quit the game, I log in almost daily or every 2 days only to CHAT with some of my friends whom I dont have their msn and they havent quit yet.

I really dont advice you to play now for 2 reasons, 1 is that the game is a little old now, 2 is the time consumed playing it, u'll play alot im telling you from now.. its really hard to just leave the game for good even if u want to..

All in all, this game is WAAAAAAAAAY better than PSU, more than you imagine.. the world is better, even if its repetitive, PSU is even more... thats the way I see it at least. The only advantage PSU would have would be that its less time consuming. in FFXI if u really want to start doing something you should have at the very very very least 1hr and a half to 3 hours, and even more when you're doing something big :\

P.S: I have played FFXI for almost 3years before I quit.. so go figure.. lol

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

first of all .. Thank U guys very much for your replays =) .. & sorry that I put my thread in the general section ^^

:: Terror of Death ::

I like your name by the way ^^

for the first point I don't think really I have all that time .. I'm playing now PSU for just 2-3 hours daily & I can specify 3 hours every couple of days for FFXI in case I buy it - & that's my heart's dictating on me -

my study takes about 3-6 hours daily other than my time in the college which is 8 hours .. so it would be hard to play it more than 3 hours daily

لحد اليوم في ناس جدد تدخل اللعبة
    ومن قال محد بيساعدك ؟_؟
    هو صج في ناس ما يسعدون لكن في ناس تحب المساعدة
    في الاشياء الي تقدر عليه ^^
    then I'm asking you already to help me out if I buy it

& thank you for your advices

with my love,,,
    raayg

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

:: Light .. Darkness ::

^^ Thank U for ur precious advice u gave me ^^

as long as it is still alife then I'll enjoy it cuz MMO it won't be if there is no people lol .. that's a good news for me

yeah I know that ... if the regular RPG needs about 100 hours .. the MMO needs much much more & u won't reach what u expect even .. so I know the patience & I know I'll take my time to settle down in the game & get grip on it .. T_T the one who is gonna study all his life long theoretically knows how the patience is

FFXI is not for baby sitting seriously and not easy but can-
    give extreme fun if you play it the way its supposed to be played
    LOL I like the expression a lot .. funny =)

with my love,,,
    raayg

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

:: Dukefleed ::

LOL replay in any language u want .. by any way u want .. it's just enough for me seeing you lightening up my thread or my replay .. dear ^^

I know FFXI is the best MMO but I was wrong in putting PSU under the MMO genre cuz PSU is much like Multiplayer Action RPG so the comparison will be unfair somehow

Regarding your 2nd point .. I think you are saying very very important thing & I'm thanking you a lot for that
    so it's like addiction .. I got addicted before to the messenger chatting & to a forum & to the games in general .. so I have an immunity now LOL for any temptations like addiction to FFXI

I could do other activities in my life for about 3 - 5 hours with exception to sleep LOL

for the time issue .. it's no prob

I really dont advice you to play now for 2 reasons, 1 is that the game is a little old now, 2 is the time consumed playing it, u'll play alot im telling you from now.. its really hard to just leave the game for good even if u want to..
    lol it feels like you're saying play but don't .. I think u understand me a lot in this quote
    ummm I will try to hold the rod from its center
    may I buy it but not play it soon .. before the summer which is very boring sometimes & need to kill the time by such games

I won't compare bet. PSU & FFXI cuz everyone of them is different from the other in many manners
    I 'm having much much fun in PSU & I'll stick with it for sure .. & I'm sure now I'll have the same fun in FFXI
    the advantage u said before .. u r completely right .. it doesn't have to take 6-7 :| hours daily at least

ummm I think I'll buy it but not play it ... & in case I logged in I'll let u know .. to help me out there & may I came in handy too =)

one last Q : Does it have lag ?

Thank U again for ur replay dear ^^

with my love,,,
    raayg

التسجيل
    15-08-2003
    الدولة
    in the dark
    المشاركات

hi raayg ^^

well maybe i didnt do every thing in ffxi but my play time in ffxi +230 day xD i play it for 4 years now
    it u dont control the game it will control u for sure "اسأل مجرب ولا تسأل طبيب "

hmmmmmmmmm!!
    if u play FFXII then u will know how to play FFXI >.>'
    فف12 مقتبسه حيل من 11 بس مع شويت اضافات مزعجه وحاذفين شويت اشياء
    about time well i never play it in school time if that what u mean =P i only play it on summer and big holidays
    some times it take 3 days w//o sleeping
    ._.
    and for the last few months alot of ppl start saying that ffxi is dying , idk where that came from =P

about the lag hmmmm i have used dial up for ffxi alot and yes there is lag but not all the time only if there is alot of players in the same area with u and with DSL kinda rare to have lag
    btw ffxi have great story and arts like any other ff
    i hope this mass help u some how =P

gamesvll@hotmail.com
    Absolute Virtue .... wanted O.o

name: Rieekil
    RDM75
    RNG75
    BLM67
    THF50
    SAM50
    NIN37
    BLU33
    THF55

woodworking????
    goldsmithing 60

my ranger
    left ffxi agein ._. !

الصورة الرمزية hell-bottom
    hell-bottom غير متصل عضو مميز في منتدى فاينال فانتسي أونلاين
    التسجيل
    30-10-2002
    الدولة
    Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات

i think everything is covered now , one thing though FFXI is dial up friendly so its the best mmorpg in lag issues , adding to this that FFXI is mainly a PvE game so even if there is some lag it won't affect it as much if it was a PvP game
    and FFXI is very time consuming , take what you had in mind and multiply it by 10 , 6 -7hr a day will take you far in the game but not as far as you think
    l
    last thing that the game is getting better after the banning wave so don't miss it , play it now while you can and don't wait , get to know the game and level at least to 10 and make friends believe me it will do you good
    and if you need anything >>>> Hell_bottom@hotmail.com
    PSN ID:Hell-bottom

PLATINUM FC: Azzo - 3824 7721 4275

التسجيل
    12-11-2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة raayg مشاهدة المشاركة
    then I'm asking you already to help me out if I buy it

& thank you for your advices

with my love,,,

raayg
    ok ^_^
    اذا احتجت اي مساعدة راح اساعدك
    ان شاء الله

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

Thank U guys for all ur advices & the big help

NOW I'll tell ya somethin'

I BOUGHT FINAL FANTASY XI

Say gratz

:: RIEEKIL ::

masha'a allah you've got the experience ^_^ .. I won't hesitate in asking you about any obstacle I'll encounter or in any help I'll need

DO NOT worry about me .. I have a control in everything .. I'll barely play it for 3 hours every couple of days or daily .. it depends on the circumstances

Unfortunately I haven't played FFXII that much .. but I know the big picture of it .. I'll get used to FFXI anyway

×D about my hypothesis in FFXI I just said so cuz I don't know it that much .. & based on the virtual age of any game but it seems to be FFXI is eternal endlessly game ْXD this is my 1st MMORPG if I didn't consider PSU as MMORPG

Thank U

with my love ,,,
    raayg

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

::hell-bottom ::

I have a relatively very high speed DSL line so I don't think there'll be any lag

good good .. it's an advantage for the game then .. that it's dial-up friendly so everyone could play it

I won't go that far in the game .. the night is still young lol .. I have the patience & I'm curious about exploring every square inch in the world of Vana'Diel & take my time in leveling

thank for ur advice & ur help .. I've got ur email ^_^ .. whenever I need ya I'll call =)

you motivate me too .. to buy it btw by saying (don't miss it) .. you could be a convincing seller !

with my love ,,,
    raayg

التسجيل
    05-01-2001
    الدولة
    ٍ
    المشاركات

:: Terror of Death ::

Thanx for ur help already

I'm sure I'll need u in the game one of the time .. ^^ thank u very much

with my love,,,
    raayg

التسجيل
    18-08-2002
    المشاركات

lol@ ppl that say they can control ffxi w
    DRAMA !!!
    QFT

الصورة الرمزية hell-bottom
    hell-bottom غير متصل عضو مميز في منتدى فاينال فانتسي أونلاين
    التسجيل
    30-10-2002
    الدولة
    Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة raayg مشاهدة المشاركة
    ::hell-bottom ::
    you motivate me too .. to buy it btw by saying (don't miss it) .. you could be a convincing seller !

with my love ,,,
    raayg
    you think ? thank you i'm so flattered lol
    and CONGRATULATIONS !!! good job buying the game , now i'll give you a 10% discount on a "Logic shock"joystick , you can't play without it
    PSN ID:Hell-bottom

PLATINUM FC: Azzo - 3824 7721 4275

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •