صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 16 إلى 30 من 30

الموضوع: Brothers of Destruction VS The Power Trip

التسجيل
    29-09-2000
    المشاركات

رد: Brothers of Destruction VS The Power Trip [ الـعـداوة الـكـامـلـة ]

الموضوع في قمه الروعــه
    وخصوصاً الاندرتيكر ضد تربل اتش في الرسلمينا كانت مباراة اسطوريه بمعنه الكلمه
    <<مسجلها من قناة البحرين الفضائيه (قبل كانت البحرين تحط مباريات المصارعه +PPV)

وخصوصاً اللقاء الناري في بلاك للاش كان حلو

مشكور حبيبي بوكر على الموضوع
    وواصل مثل هاذي المواضيع(تحليل عداوات)

التسجيل
    13-02-2006
    الدولة
    EGYPT
    المشاركات

انا شاهدت بعض مباريات عداوة اوستن و تربل اتش ضد كين وتيكر ...

ولكن لم اتابع العداوة كاملة ...

وعلى العموم كنت دايماً أرى اوستن يفوز بالغش ... ولكنه لا يزال احد افضل المصارعين عندي ...

ومشكور جداً يا Booker على كتابة موضوعك المميز ...

وواصل من هالمواضيع الممتازة ...

التسجيل
    12-09-2004
    الدولة
    |~|هلالي و راسي عالي|~|
    المشاركات

أخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ

والله كانة أيام حلووووة

و أحلى مافي العداوة أنها كانة عداوة تاج تيم و عداوة شخص ضد شخص

ومشكووووور بوكر على الموووضع الروووووعة وووواصل أبدااااعك
    2004 - 2007

التسجيل
    10-10-2003
    الدولة
    Bahrain * Isa Town
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DR.Andre مشاهدة المشاركة
    الموضوع في قمه الروعــه
    وخصوصاً الاندرتيكر ضد تربل اتش في الرسلمينا كانت مباراة اسطوريه بمعنه الكلمه
    <<مسجلها من قناة البحرين الفضائيه (قبل كانت البحرين تحط مباريات المصارعه +PPV)

وخصوصاً اللقاء الناري في بلاك للاش كان حلو

مشكور حبيبي بوكر على الموضوع
    وواصل مثل هاذي المواضيع(تحليل عداوات)
    العفو حبيبي

وتسلم على ردك

وانا مثلك ترى .. سجلت مباراة باك لاش من قناة البحرين وعندي اياها في شريط فيديو ..

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Triple.HHH مشاهدة المشاركة
    انا شاهدت بعض مباريات عداوة اوستن و تربل اتش ضد كين وتيكر ...

ولكن لم اتابع العداوة كاملة ...

وعلى العموم كنت دايماً أرى اوستن يفوز بالغش ... ولكنه لا يزال احد افضل المصارعين عندي ...

ومشكور جداً يا Booker على كتابة موضوعك المميز ...

وواصل من هالمواضيع الممتازة ...
    العفو بالغالي

وأشكرك على مرورك وردك الحلو بالموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة WWE تيكر مشاهدة المشاركة
    أخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ

والله كانة أيام حلووووة

و أحلى مافي العداوة أنها كانة عداوة تاج تيم و عداوة شخص ضد شخص

ومشكووووور بوكر على الموووضع الروووووعة وووواصل أبدااااعك

العفو حبيبي

وتسلم على ردك الرائع

التسجيل
    27-07-2005
    الدولة
    فلسطين
    المشاركات

روعة العداوة وطريقة السرد موضوع من اجم لالمواضيع التي رايتها مع ان يما تابعت اي لقاء غير تيكر وتربل ايتش في راسيلمينا .

لكن عند يكم تعقيب اخ بوكر.

وهو :-

لقاء تيكر ضد تربل ايتش لا نستطيع ان نحتسبه مع العداوة لانو اوستين تحالف مع تربل ايتش بعد الراسليمينيا في عرض راو في مباراة القفص بين روك واوستين في اعادة المين ايفنت حق راسليمينا
    ويومها تدخل تربل ايتش والكل ظن بان تربل ايت شيتدخ للمصلحة الروك بس تدخل لمصلحة اوسيتن وكانت المفاجاة.

ايضا لقاء تيكر وكين ضد اوستين وتربل ايتش لم يكن على البطولة المزدوجة انما كان وينر تيك اول يعني الفائز بحصد جميع الاقاب وتقدر ترجع للمباراة وتستطيع تشوف اول ما تبدا بكون اسماء الالقاب كلها مطروحة على الشاشة اي ان المباراة كانت مباراة الالقاب

ومشكور مرة تانية.

`·.¸¸.·¯`··._.· . You are The Number " 1 " in my Heart `·.¸¸.·¯`··._.·

التسجيل
    10-10-2003
    الدولة
    Bahrain * Isa Town
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة barberian مشاهدة المشاركة
    روعة العداوة وطريقة السرد موضوع من اجم لالمواضيع التي رايتها مع ان يما تابعت اي لقاء غير تيكر وتربل ايتش في راسيلمينا .

لكن عند يكم تعقيب اخ بوكر.

وهو :-

لقاء تيكر ضد تربل ايتش لا نستطيع ان نحتسبه مع العداوة لانو اوستين تحالف مع تربل ايتش بعد الراسليمينيا في عرض راو في مباراة القفص بين روك واوستين في اعادة المين ايفنت حق راسليمينا
    ويومها تدخل تربل ايتش والكل ظن بان تربل ايت شيتدخ للمصلحة الروك بس تدخل لمصلحة اوسيتن وكانت المفاجاة.

ايضا لقاء تيكر وكين ضد اوستين وتربل ايتش لم يكن على البطولة المزدوجة انما كان وينر تيك اول يعني الفائز بحصد جميع الاقاب وتقدر ترجع للمباراة وتستطيع تشوف اول ما تبدا بكون اسماء الالقاب كلها مطروحة على الشاشة اي ان المباراة كانت مباراة الالقاب

ومشكور مرة تانية.
    نعم .. صح كلامك

وتسلم حبيبي على ردك وابداء رأيك بالموضوع

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Extraordinary Suggestions For The Best Trend About The Prevent

I intended to post you that little word just to say thanks a lot as before with the lovely information you've contributed in this case. It's oakley sunglasses australia really seriously generous of you to deliver freely what most people would have made available for an e book in making some profit on their own, especially seeing that you might have done it in case you wanted.oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses australia The principles also worked to provide a good way to be aware that other individuals have the same desire much like mine to find out oakley sunglasses more oakley sunglasses online regarding this condition. I am certain there are a lot more pleasurable moments in the future for those who scan your website.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Design: How To Appear Your Greatest

I want to get across my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of ugg boots uk individuals that actually need help on in this concern.ugg boots uk sale ugg boots sale uk Your special dedication to passing the solution along appears to be astonishingly helpful and have usually enabled ugg boots sale uk most people like me ugg boots sale uk to realize their objectives. Your own useful advice denotes a great deal to me and additionally to my peers. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Hunting Great Is Straightforward With Valuable Fashion Concepts

I really wanted to post a quick message so as to appreciate you for those pandora charms wonderful tips and hints you are writing on this website.pandora charms pandora charms sale My particularly long internet research has at the end of the day been compensated with brilliant knowledge to talk about with my great friends. I 'd pandora charm bracelet assume that most of us website visitors are pandora charms sale very much fortunate to exist in a good site with so many outstanding people with beneficial things. I feel quite fortunate to have discovered your entire web page and look forward to tons of more awesome times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Planning To Boost With Your Style? Take A Look At These Tips!

I precisely needed to appreciate you yet again. I do not know what I might have tried in the absence of these ray ban sunglasses sale aspects shown by you directly on my field.ray ban clubmaster ray ban clubmaster ,It had become the challenging problem for me, but being able to see a new skilled avenue you resolved it forced me to cry with joy. Now i'm grateful for this work and expect you know what a great job you are always undertaking ray ban sunglasses sale teaching ray ban uk many people all through your blog post. I am sure you haven't met any of us.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Excellent Suggestions To Find The Best Style Around The Prohibit

I'm also writing to let you be aware of of the wonderful ray ban uk discovery my friend's daughter obtained reading the blog.cheap ray bans ray ban clubmaster ,She noticed a wide variety of things, with the inclusion of what it's like to possess an amazing teaching mindset to let many others completely have an understanding of some tricky issues. You undoubtedly did more than her desires. Thank you for cheap ray bans churning out those ray ban sale practical, healthy, revealing as well as fun tips on this topic to Gloria.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Looking To Improve After Your Design? Have A Look At These Tips!

I intended to compose you the tiny word to finally give many thanks again considering the beautiful techniques you have shown here. It's pandora charms uk simply seriously open-handed with you to convey without restraint what many individuals would have distributed as an ebook to help with making some profit for their own end, most notably since you might have done it if you ever wanted.pandora charms sale pandora charms uk Those tricks also acted to become a fantastic way to fully grasp that most people have similar passion similar to my own to realize cheap pandora charms great deal more cheap pandora charms on the subject of this matter. I'm sure there are thousands of more pleasant sessions up front for many who scan your blog post.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Advice That Improve Your Understanding Of Trend

I needed to create you the little bit of word to finally thank you the moment again for the breathtaking secrets you have shown at this time. It's oakley sunglasses so tremendously open-handed with you to give without restraint what some people could possibly have sold as an e book to end up making some profit for themselves, and in particular since you might well have tried it in the event you wanted.cheap oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses uk These good tips likewise worked like a easy way to comprehend the rest have similar passion like my personal own to realize oakley sunglasses uk a whole lot more oakley uk with regard to this matter. I know there are lots of more pleasurable opportunities up front for individuals that browse through your blog post.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Fashion Recommendations That Will Help You Look Your Greatest

I simply wanted to make a quick comment in order to thank you for those pandora bracelets uk amazing pointers you are sharing at this website.pandora bracelets uk pandora uk My rather long internet research has now been paid with beneficial content to go over with my classmates and friends. I would pandora uk repeat that we site visitors are pandora beads uk unequivocally endowed to be in a superb community with so many awesome professionals with valuable things. I feel truly privileged to have discovered the webpage and look forward to plenty of more excellent minutes reading here. Thank you once again for everything.

التسجيل
    22-12-2012
    المشاركات

Design A Little Out dated? Take It To Life Through The Use Of These Guidelines

I'm just commenting to let you understand of the terrific pandora bracelet experience my friend's princess encountered browsing your web site.pandora bracelets sale pandora bracelet ,She figured out a good number of issues, most notably what it's like to possess a very effective giving nature to make men and women very easily grasp some specialized subject areas. You undoubtedly did more than our expectations. Thank you for cheap pandora bracelets giving the pandora charm bracelets valuable, trustworthy, revealing and as well as unique tips about that topic to Mary.

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •