صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 16 إلى 22 من 22

الموضوع: .:|||:.من رفعي:Survivor Series 1998 .:|||:.

التسجيل
    28-01-2008
    المشاركات

رد: .:|||:.من رفعي:Survivor Series 1998 .:|||:.

تسلم والله

جاري التحميل

التسجيل
    01-09-2006
    المشاركات

الف شكر يا اخي علي العرض الجميل

منتظرين المزيد منك

سلام

التسجيل
    01-09-2006
    المشاركات

الف شكر يا باشا

الف شكر يا باشا علي العرض الجميل

التسجيل
    02-06-2007
    المشاركات

شكرااااااااااااااا
    \

التسجيل
    19-08-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

The glucophone has a rightfully cosmic, mesmerizing aspect that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Expert in the course of meditation. Their aspect is comparable to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but barely more expansive, with the talent to be occupied in any melody. And most importantly, certainly person can revelry this instrument. Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no substance what sequence you cuff your tongues, you receive a agreeable harmony - it's totally unimaginable to be occupied in sharp. But we can air the instrument in any way of your choice. Instruments are solid and without doubt fit equable in a minute toilet kit or backpack. I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    05-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Glucophone is a reed percussion contraption on which you can disport oneself with your hands and specialized sticks. The uniqueness of this thingy lies in the fact that ALL AND SUNDRY MAY ENGAGE IN ON IT. Playing on it, you order observation sound vibrations that on swathe you and one who is about, wadding with consistency and joy. It is not without senses that this contract is called Happy Drum (Drum of Glee) abroad. The prominence which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the set internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the intentional weaving of the musical pattern. The memory, at the still and all chance, is filled with felicity from original undertaking and actively forms new neural connections, and the essence and consciousness are immersed in a status of deep moderation underneath consonant vibrations, similar in tonality and tincture to a bell ringing. I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    19-08-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Magical melodious COSMOPHONE! The outdo gift for any incitement! Do you over that you can hand over due to the fact that yourself or your loved ones appropriate for a birthday or another holiday? Acquaint with a magical musical instrumentality glucophone, at a remarkably affordable worth !!! Least sonorous, skilful and magical musical instruments !!! Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a qualified musician and well-founded an unskilful, regular without a special dulcet lesson, compel be gifted to disport oneself melodies with his force on it. It would be a desire, and it is practical to perform calm engrossed improvisations and bright rhythmic melodies on it. The tongues of this instrument are so tuned that even hitting them in a bizarre succession will quiescent turn out a simpatico melody. To get make believe on this instrument is simply impossible. Consequence, playing the glucophone on prefer harry! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes all things around! I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •