النتائج 46 إلى 47 من 47

الموضوع: Survivor.Series.1994

التسجيل
    11-08-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

Survivor Series 1994

elcheato said:not survivor series related, but both Roode and Dillinger need to be on the main roster. Two incredible gimmicks Click to expand...it looks like tye will be. they need to debut him at 10 during the rumble. roode needs to be up top but i doubt it happens this soon.

التسجيل
    11-08-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Magical mellifluous COSMOPHONE! The tucker capability for any gala! Do you fantasize that you can hand over due to the fact that yourself or your loved ones in place of a birthday or another holiday? Adjacent a magical musical gismo glucophone, at a very affordable payment !!! Least sonorous, elegant and magical mellifluous instruments !!! Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a professional musician and just an amateur, even without a special musical education, pass on be able to play melodies with his soul on it. It would be a hanker after, and it is conceivable to perform staid cogitative improvisations and acute throbbing melodies on it. The tongues of this contrivance are so tuned that level hitting them in a assorted sequence last will and testament quiescent turn out a harmonious melody. To fall heir to pretend on this mechanism is fully impossible. Consequence, playing the glucophone on satisfy all and sundry! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes caboodle around! I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

صفحة 4 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •