الموضوع: ffxi key logger, PLEAAAAAASE HELP

التسجيل
    22-07-2002
    الدولة
    kuwait
    المشاركات

ffxi key logger, PLEAAAAAASE HELP

hello =\ .....

i was playing ffxi (and btw i use windower, only for auto stack function and tp and prnt scrn thingy honest !) and suddenly i get this POL error and get kicked out.... i try to log in and i have to update POL and then everytime i try to log on i get it this "incorect password" message... i kept trying for hour no use ( made sure its right no Caps lock no nothing)... after that i left it for a while come back.. and have to update again and the same password is accepetd !.... i freaked out after that and updated my POL password after making sure my char hasnt move an inch and nothing is stolen no gils no items, and then right after i updated it i cant log on again !!!!=\ anyway i contacted the stupid agent through the live chat in ffxi website and had to wait for 4 hours for him to reply !! and he did reset my password and i logged on and nothing is missing... !

anywa i played for few days with this password then decided to change it... and after to change it i cant log on again wth !!! and guess what =) its their weekend !! i have to wait for monday to contact them again =(

>.< and i notice some weird stuff hapening on my pc like when i turn it on i get this many multpying windows and stuff appearing outta nowhere although i have NOD ( useless) antvirus. and that everytime i put my PC to standby it works again after short time ( didnt happen before) and suddenly the mouse doesnt move and stuff.... so i afraid it was hacking thing .... anyway i checked this site

http://www.qcdn.org/ffxi/showthread.php?t=52749

its a forum and it tells about the keylogger thing and how it steals the pass and stuff.... and i sreached the registry and found (rsbo.exe)

the question is ... how do i remove it ? and how do i know there is no other threat !? and my friend got hacked earlier in december and all his gil got stolen AND his visa, so do u recommend i cancel my visa and credit card ; ; ?

i really dun wanna have to go throguh formatting and canceling my visa and all that jazz its just not worth it >.<; im thinking of quiting this game cuz of that....

and their idiot agents -.- take forever to contact them... by the time they answer th rmt would prolly took all ur stuff and (run away !)

do u recommend anything for this not to happen again ?

and this new "restoration" policy... do u know if they would still restore an account that is stolen like 7 months ago xD ?

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    أرضٍ يغـار منهـا القمـر..
    المشاركات

رد: ffxi key logger, PLEAAAAAASE HELP

first sorry cant type arabic

same problem happened to my friend the day before yesterday

anyways, no they wont restore an account that got hacked 7 months ago, unless u r super lucky >.>

they didnt restore my account coz its late 1month and 1week, they said 1 month is max .-.

about talking to them online, might take time specially if US account, u might wait forever, idk if u got hacked or not, maybe u should ask ur friends if someone logged in u o.o?

and if u r really afraid, i think u should format ur PC *'-';

التسجيل
    22-07-2002
    الدولة
    kuwait
    المشاركات

رد: ffxi key logger, PLEAAAAAASE HELP

[well did ur friend find any of these filesi n his pc
    rsbo.exe

kb1ss1p.dll

kb1ss1p.sys
    ?

cuz i found the first one and deleted it from the registry, dunno if it has naything to do with the whole thing of not being able to log on

oh hell anyway not like im millionare or something -.- all i have is like 100k lol

yah guess ill format my pc soon, too that most antiviruses and stuff dont catch these kinda things >.>;

tnax anyways ^^
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة anything ; 21-07-2008 الساعة 11:43 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •