الدولة
    السعوديه
    المشاركات

Question هل لهذي المشكله حل؟..

بسم الله الرحمـن الرحيم

السـلام علـيكم ورحـمة الله وبركـاته

كــيفكم انشـاء الله بخير

حـبيت اعـرف هل لمشكلة الباند لها حل؟؟!

يعني اذا جاني باند في الاكس بوكس كيف افكه هل لها حل؟.!

او اوديه محل يفكه؟.!

انشاء الله تفيدوني

لان انا خلاص نويت الاكس بوكس 360

وحبيت استفسر

التسجيل
    31-07-2008
    الدولة
    ! i want a sandwich
    المشاركات

رد: هل لهذي المشكله حل؟..

اخوي فيه موضوع مثبت وتستطيع من خلاله ان تطرح مشكلتك وان شاء الله تلقى الحل + الباند عنده حل واحد انك تشتري جهاز ثاني

التسجيل
    03-06-2009
    الدولة
    السعوديه
    المشاركات

يعني اشتري جهاز ثاني مافي طريقة ثانيه؟

التسجيل
    03-06-2009
    الدولة
    السعوديه
    المشاركات

اخوي والموضوع الي تقوله مغلق هع كيف انزل استفساري؟!!

التسجيل
    31-07-2008
    الدولة
    ! i want a sandwich
    المشاركات

لا مافي وادا فيه بتكون خطر على الجهاز

التسجيل
    03-06-2009
    الدولة
    السعوديه
    المشاركات

يعني مافي حل للبناد؟

التسجيل
    04-01-2007
    الدولة
    In My Dream
    المشاركات

للأسف لا يمكن الا بطريقة واحدة و هي مشابهة للفلاش الأول اللي عملته للجهاز و هي ان تقوم بتغير كود الدرايف بكود جهاز جديد و يعمل على اللايف ... و هذه شبه مستحيلة الا اذا قمت بسرقة هذا الكود من جهاز اخر
    او انك تشتري جهاز تاخد منه الكود و ترده ثاني يوم ،، يعني الخلاصة القصة صعبة و ما لك من حل الا انك تشتري لك جهاز تاني

التسجيل
    04-01-2007
    الدولة
    In My Dream
    المشاركات

First and foremost: You must have a VALID key from another Xbox that is either out of service, or, well, you steal one from another XB360. You cannot make up just any random key, it has to be one from another UNBANNED XBox360. IF the new keyed unit is banned, then the other one will be banned as well. IF both units happen to sign onto live, or end up on live at the same time, you have now raised suspicion, and risk banning again.

However it's not something that everyone out there can do (yet) as you'll need your CPU key (via Hypervisor Exploit, and if you got banned, it means you're on the latest kernel so you'll need to perform the 'Timing Attack' to downgrade first). You'll also need all the tools to read/flash your Xbox 360 NAND (with the Infectus chip for example).

Legueux of gx-mod.com says that Zouzzz managed to unban his Xbox 360 console from LIVE, by swapping the keyvault of his banned Xbox360 with the keyvault of another (not banned, as first stated) Xbox 360.

Here are the things he tried:
    * downgrade banned 5787 PAL to 4532 NTSC U, updated again to 5787 via HD. Still banned.
    * downgrade banned 5787 PAL to 1888 PAL, updated again to 5787 via HD. Still banned.
    * Patched his original 1888 PAL dump with the last number of the Xbox 360 serial in the keyvault (location A0 to AB) changed. Still banned.
    * Patched his original 1888 PAL dump with the all the numbers of the Xbox 360 serial in the keyvault changed. Still banned.
    * Replaced the full keyvault in his original 1888 PAL dump of the banned console with a keyvault of an unbanned console. Connected to LIVE OK, updated to latest kernel online OK, still connects fine to LIVE.

Well, the 5th attempt there seems the most logical step, one which I would have taken FIRST. You all should know that just downgrading a kernel, but still using the same KEY would not work, even I know that. Well, not that I know that for sure, but was my initial hypothesis, which is now confirmed fact.

This is similar with the XBOX1, where you replaced your EEPROM data with that of an unbanned console. The problem was, when the servers saw both consoles on at the same time. You cannot have a two consoles with the same serial#, live key, HDD key, and so on, at the same time. Consoles were banned AGAIN if this happened. The same will probably happen with the XB360, if two consoles were on at the same time, that have the same Key.

Also, this means MORE thievery in a few ways:
    1. You'll steal your friends KEY when he's not looking.
    2. Buy an XB360 from a local retailer, get the Key, and return it.
    3. You ask someone to borrow their XB360, take their key.

Either way, you have now made another step towards your life as a criminal. All those offenses listed are punishable in a court of law, as theft, if caught. Eventually, Microsoft will get down right nasty with people, and ban for the smallest offense, and who will we have to blame? The people that cheat and steal in this fashion. You're playing with fire, and making this entire situation worse at each step. You will force M$ to implement better scanning techniques, and they will eventually scan firmwares (you can count on it). They were able to tell with XB1 if you were not using an original BIOS. DVD firmware is a BIOS, on chip, in the DVD drive.

المصدر :
    http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/...d=31470#p31470

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مرحبا ضروري حل لهذى المشكله وباسرع وقت
    بواسطة : فانتا تفاح , في أنظمة التشغيل
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2009, 01:36 AM
  2. عام شباب ممكن تعطوني الحل لهذي المشكله.....؟
    بواسطة : aemon73 , في ألعاب البلاي ستيشن
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 12-03-2008, 08:31 PM
  3. شو فو حل لهذي المشكله