صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 32

الموضوع: proto-ultima

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

proto-ultima

k so i finally got sea access, and first fight i did there other than 8-1 was proto-ultima, go hard style first i guess :P
    got -25% magic dmg taken, 18 magic def bonus and 30 light res from IR set, still was left with ~100 hp after a CB and rampart was on.... does it affect the dmg at all? :s
    and any suggestions from pld/nin tanks for that fight, i got ~1500 hp with carb food, hume with no hp merit, not in a hurry for that :P
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة lucifersama ; 02-11-2009 الساعة 08:38 PM

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    أرضٍ يغـار منهـا القمـر..
    المشاركات

رد: proto-ultima

انا PLD بس عمري ما استعملته ف ما اعرف,

ومادري منو ممكن يساعدك فهالشي, امم المراقب اعتقد او Kuw !

بس على حد علمي as brd بعضهم يقولون لي to sing Light carol, which gives magic resist against light dmg
    مع انه ما يعطي فرق حددددددده كبير, بس له مفعول وفي LSs يطلبون هالشي,

فمادري لو هذا جواب كافي لسؤالك!

التسجيل
    02-11-2001
    الدولة
    FF11
    المشاركات

اعتقد ب iron ram set صار سهل ؟ ولا
    وكثر من هال %magic dmg

i remmeber have more thaN 1900 HP and still die by CB ; ;

التسجيل
    31-07-2001
    المشاركات

لالالالا تبي نصيحتي
    بالنسبة لي أفضل March (Song) because يعطيك Haste وخلي الريدميج يسويلك هيست
    أنا دائم أفضل إنه الشادو علي 100% لاإنه كل ماصارلك Miss من الوحش كل مازاد الإنميتي وكل ماأنطقيت كل ماقل الإنميتي عليك ومع MP refresh من الريدميج
    يعني أنا غالباً أفضل الهيست على كل شيء ولاتنسى تسوي كيور لربعك وخصيصاً إذا عندك بلاك ميجات مجانين يطقون طق يخوف يعني قبل أمس كنت أتنك Niddhog وعندنا بلدن وريلك سورد وشيلد ومسوية زحمة اليابانية بس والله ماشمت الهيت حتى إنها طفشت وقالت Waleed is enough next time i am coming blm
    بس التيما العد التنازلي حقه يوم تشوفه يعد العد التنازلي النحشه حط رجلك واركض لاأبعد مكان تقدر عليه أرقى الدرج وادخل البوابة وإذا سواء الحركة أرجعله بس طبعاً لاتنسا الفلاش كل ماأشتغلت سويها عليه ونفس الشيء Sentinal and Rampart
    بالنهاية كل واحد وأسلوبه بالقتال وكل بلدن له طريقته بالقتال في بعضهم يحبون يلغمون نفسهم Magic Defense بعضهم VIT
    أنا بالنسبة لي Enemity + haste وخلاص
    قلييييييييل ألبس DEF And VIT يعني فقط مع الوحوش اللي تسوي Terrorize أحول Full Koeing
    ولاتنسى السكيل ولبس Shield وخصيصاً لاجيت تسوي Uts: Ichi لاإنك إذا صديت بالدرع وأنت تسويها ماراح يصيرلها interupt
    بس في السنة اللي فاتت أنا أجي للـ Ultima as NIN/DRK

وبش

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

i stopped at -25% magic damage taken as shell V give ~25% magic damage taken too, and the cap is 50% ^^
    i was just a bit shocked that i was left with ~100 hp only because i had ~-50% magic damage taken, 18 magic def bonus AND rampart, if rampart affect CB damage... even if the initial damage was 2k... i should be left with more hp.. or thats what i though -_-
    with IR set, you get 30 light res, bard gives ~50 light res, still way far of making any difference i guess, but i wouldnt mind getting my hands on anything that can help :P

thanks for the replies ^^

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Angel Of Night مشاهدة المشاركة
    لالالالا تبي نصيحتي
    بالنسبة لي أفضل March (Song) because يعطيك Haste وخلي الريدميج يسويلك هيست
    أنا دائم أفضل إنه الشادو علي 100% لاإنه كل ماصارلك Miss من الوحش كل مازاد الإنميتي وكل ماأنطقيت كل ماقل الإنميتي عليك ومع MP refresh من الريدميج
    يعني أنا غالباً أفضل الهيست على كل شيء ولاتنسى تسوي كيور لربعك وخصيصاً إذا عندك بلاك ميجات مجانين يطقون طق يخوف يعني قبل أمس كنت أتنك Niddhog وعندنا بلدن وريلك سورد وشيلد ومسوية زحمة اليابانية بس والله ماشمت الهيت حتى إنها طفشت وقالت Waleed is enough next time i am coming blm
    بس التيما العد التنازلي حقه يوم تشوفه يعد العد التنازلي النحشه حط رجلك واركض لاأبعد مكان تقدر عليه أرقى الدرج وادخل البوابة وإذا سواء الحركة أرجعله بس طبعاً لاتنسا الفلاش كل ماأشتغلت سويها عليه ونفس الشيء Sentinal and Rampart
    بالنهاية كل واحد وأسلوبه بالقتال وكل بلدن له طريقته بالقتال في بعضهم يحبون يلغمون نفسهم Magic Defense بعضهم VIT
    أنا بالنسبة لي Enemity + haste وخلاص
    قلييييييييل ألبس DEF And VIT يعني فقط مع الوحوش اللي تسوي Terrorize أحول Full Koeing
    ولاتنسى السكيل ولبس Shield وخصيصاً لاجيت تسوي Uts: Ichi لاإنك إذا صديت بالدرع وأنت تسويها ماراح يصيرلها interupt
    بس في السنة اللي فاتت أنا أجي للـ Ultima as NIN/DRK

وبش
    we go with 2 pld, alternating hate, so keeping shadows up is a piece of cake, sometimes only use ni, but march can be helpful if you got a lot of hate vs the other tank i guess ^^
    iv got vit set macro when i /war like dyna vs mnks mobs or if my shadows are down and the mob is a melee job, flash set macro with haste/enmity, shadows set macro with haste and shield skill from neck and earring, and magic def set for situations like ultima or other mobs that have caster job, trying to have something for every situation ^^ (still nothing compared to when i go solo on thf/nin... usually my bag is ~60/80 just gears and there are still many pieces i dont have yet >_>)
    it was first time i did ultima, managing mp was a freaking pain tbh xD
    getting tp for chiv wasnt easy, and i need to merit it to make it 10m, can be really helpful if we get a sam in the pt to give me tp then he goes back to his pt i guess :P
    1 more merit for sentinel then have to work on rampart, it seriously helps to get hate back after its wiped cuz of CB, that is a must ^^

just 1 point angel, *miss* from the mob if caused by losing a shadow you lose enmity too, but way less than enmity loss from losing hp, you dont gain enmity if you lose a shadow, casting it cause enmity though

thanks for the reply m8 ^^

التسجيل
    31-07-2001
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lucifersama مشاهدة المشاركة
    we go with 2 pld, alternating hate, so keeping shadows up is a piece of cake, sometimes only use ni, but march can be helpful if you got a lot of hate vs the other tank i guess ^^
    iv got vit set macro when i /war like dyna vs mnks mobs or if my shadows are down and the mob is a melee job, flash set macro with haste/enmity, shadows set macro with haste and shield skill from neck and earring, and magic def set for situations like ultima or other mobs that have caster job, trying to have something for every situation ^^ (still nothing compared to when i go solo on thf/nin... usually my bag is ~60/80 just gears and there are still many pieces i dont have yet >_>)
    it was first time i did ultima, managing mp was a freaking pain tbh xD
    getting tp for chiv wasnt easy, and i need to merit it to make it 10m, can be really helpful if we get a sam in the pt to give me tp then he goes back to his pt i guess :P
    1 more merit for sentinel then have to work on rampart, it seriously helps to get hate back after its wiped cuz of CB, that is a must ^^

just 1 point angel, *miss* from the mob if caused by losing a shadow you lose enmity too, but way less than enmity loss from losing hp, you dont gain enmity if you lose a shadow, casting it cause enmity though

thanks for the reply m8 ^^
    no when i a mob miss you you don't lose hate actully you're hate will be the same and of course u'll do more flashed and u'll get more hate
    and no when you lose hp u'll lose enemity more than the mob miss you
    this is what i have experience as a pld i maybe wrong and you're right but this is my point of view
    and try to get boxer mantle asap since you already got sea access
    and please don't speak about mp >< i am still the worst person who control his mp and i admit that i am the best in my current LS of controlling hate but as mp i am the worst ><
    because i cure all the alliance with /ma "Cure IV" Person name

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ستيف بورنسايد مشاهدة المشاركة
    اعتقد ب iron ram set صار سهل ؟ ولا
    وكثر من هال %magic dmg

i remmeber have more thaN 1900 HP and still die by CB ; ;
    ^

اسمع كلام هذا! best pld ever ^_______^

ما كان يموت من اي شي, الا Genbu

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hawu مشاهدة المشاركة
    ^

اسمع كلام هذا! best pld ever ^_______^

ما كان يموت من اي شي, الا Genbu

lol you trying to complement or....? xD

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

no when i a mob miss you you don't lose hate actully you're hate will be the same and of course u'll do more flashed and u'll get more hate
    and no when you lose hp u'll lose enemity more than the mob miss you
    this is what i have experience as a pld i maybe wrong and you're right but this is my point of view
    and try to get boxer mantle asap since you already got sea access
    and please don't speak about mp >< i am still the worst person who control his mp and i admit that i am the best in my current LS of controlling hate but as mp i am the worst ><
    because i cure all the alliance with /ma "Cure IV" Person name

i guess you misunderstood me, im sorry i think i wasnt clear :P
    according to wiki and a guy.... i forgot his name, who done some SERIOUS testing for almost everything that affect enmity for pld and nin (we owe this guy big time as he made so many calculations that helped pld, nin and tank rdm everywhere) "With each shadow that is taken, a small amount of player enmity is lost." that is from utsu ichi page, "Due to an update, Utsusemi makes the NIN or /NIN lose a very small amount of hate with each shadow taken." this is from utsu ni page on wiki ^^
    normal misses without shadows loss wont make you lose enmity.

and i think i wasnt clear on the other point, yes you lose enmity when hit and lose hp, BIG amount of enmity loss, we (pld/nin) HATE that xD

i remember while lvling pld... i might do ~1/5 of healing done in pt if got refresh/parade gorget/refresh from sanction/and a yagudo drink (i know i was nuts pld to buy drinks xD)
    but vs ultima..... forget it, im saving cures till after CB.. that move is a freaking..... ><
    once i get ethereal earring.... life would be beautiful and awsome again

trying to get boxer mantle at the moment, got 25 ancient beastcoin, but as im busy with univ and got at least 1 ls event per day (invluding assaults for salvage)... not much time to farm and make gil to buy coins... been spending 1mil gill/week for ~6 weeks.. but now only got ~300k for more than a week and only buying stuff for events like food and RR earring , at least got resentment cape to swap when flashing/voking after i get boxer mantle, it is awsome for events like ultima too with -5% magic damage taken and +2 enmity ^^, waiting for my back from dynamis one day :P

i want to get loq earring too, even though the fast cast on it is not big, anything that lower casting/recasting time of utsu/flash i <3 big time, planning on getting the add-on soon to get the body and give it fast cast + enmity augment for flash and utsu ^^

sorry for typing a lot, guess damn bored of studying my eyes are burning and went nuts on you guys xD

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    المشاركات

lol you trying to complement or....? xD
    هههههههه ضحكتني, لا جد كان احسن بلادين شفته

مشكلته الوحيده انه cant tank genbu XD

بس اي شي ثاني 100\100!

التسجيل
    31-07-2001
    المشاركات

just get Boxer's Mantle first for Shield Skill
    and when you do Ut:Ichi wear full Shield equip
    and for Leq Earring it's really nice piece i never take that off when i am /nin or /drk
    but didn't i tell you about you get hit you lose enmity
    and about the money NO PROBLEMO if you in Ragnarok there is very generous girl there name HAURSHIN go ask her for 1 million she will give you

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    المشاركات

and about the money NO PROBLEMO if you in Ragnarok there is very generous girl there name HAURSHIN go ask her for 1 million she will give you
    انا بدلت السيرفر اسمحلي

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hawu مشاهدة المشاركة
    انا بدلت السيرفر اسمحلي

LOL, but dont worry im on alexander (and still stuck at that fight in ToAU ><)

need to kill ~60 mobs to get my npc to 70 then its all abusing the damn lil taru to get me moar gil soloing as thf xD
    if i just can convince her not to waste her mp on enfeebles that mostly wont help and keep me hasted

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    المشاركات

LOL, but dont worry im on alexander (and still stuck at that fight in ToAU ><)

need to kill ~60 mobs to get my npc to 70 then its all abusing the damn lil taru to get me moar gil soloing as thf xD
    if i just can convince her not to waste her mp on enfeebles that mostly wont help and keep me hasted
    oh nvm then i was joking ^^

i'm still on ragnarok

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. OMEGA&ULTIMA WEAPON IN FF11
    بواسطة : OneWingedAngel , في منتدى فاينال فانتاسي
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 15-11-2004, 02:59 PM
  2. ما هو الفرق بين FF VII العادية و FF VII Ultima Edition ?
    بواسطة : Ralph Jones , في منتدى فاينال فانتاسي
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 25-10-2004, 11:31 AM
  3. Final Fantasy VII Ultima Edition ما هي؟
    بواسطة : earth , في منتدى فاينال فانتاسي
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2004, 08:09 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك