صفحة 1 من 4 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 56

الموضوع: ارجو المساعدة

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

ارجو المساعدة

اريد تلخيص هذه الفقرة فقط 5 سطور + نقاش((opinion)) المعلومات التي بداخله ايضاً 5 الى سبع سطور
    من يمكنه مساعدتي ؟؟ يرسل لي رسالة خاصة او يتواصل معي على بريدي الالكتروني

ارجوكم اخوتي في الله ساعدوني احتاجه ضروري
    Software helps blind surf Net
    The blind and the visually impaired will now be able to browse the Internet and work on computers through a new software solution. Sakhr Software Company (SSC) recently introduced its new Reading Machine System that reads computer and Internet-based information aloud.

The SSC and Dubai Press Club are organising a workshop which runs till Wednesday. It trains people to use Sakhr's bilingual Reading Machine System, an adaptive solution that enables the blind and partially sighted people to use computers. Mohammed Omar, Technical Support Manager at SSC, said: "There are 20 representatives of several institutions and centres for the visually impaired participating in the workshop, including the Emirates Society for Rehabilitation, Early Intervention Centre, Red Crescent Authority and UAE University. The workshop was held earlier in Syria, Oman, Qatar, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. We were happy at the participants' level of understanding and the will to learn. Some of them were considered computer illiterates, but after only two days they are working on computers through this unique programme.” At the end of the workshop each participant will receive a certificate in computer and Internet skills.

Luma Adnan Al Azzawi, Information Technology Manager of the Dubai Press Club, said: "The workshop takes forward the club's ongoing commitment to social and community causes. We hope the workshop will be informative and help the visually impaired to make optimum use of computers which have become almost indispensable tools in all spheres of modern life."

Maher Al Junaidy, Media and Editorial Manager of the company, said: "This is a unique workshop that aims at meeting the needs of various associations for the visually impaired. We are happy that the Press Club is sponsoring this event along with two of the biggest IT companies in UAE, HP and DTK Computers."

Mohammed said: "The programme includes the paper reader, the net reader, the screen reader, the e-mail reader as well as a tutorial that enables new visually impaired computer users to learn how to interact efficiently with the system without the help of people with normal sight".

The bilingual Reading Machine System is the first system developed to serve Arabic users. Anis Mansour, Senior Technical Support Executive from SSC, is conducting the workshop. "The advanced technology of Sakhr Company demonstrates its expertise in diverse domains and shows that its solutions are easy and simple for users."

The workshop is free of charge and in the end, each trainee gets a three-month free trial period. Salma Ali Saeed Al Kaabi, a UAE national teacher at the Fujairah Handicapped Centre, thanked the SSC and the club for giving the blind and the visually impaired an excellent opportunity to enhance their computer skills.

Saeed Ali Khalfan, a 32-year-old national employee at the Fujairah Court Department, said: "This new programme is the best chance for the blind and visually impaired to learn how to use the computer and the Internet. "At the Fujairah Courts I work on the Braille system, but today I learned to use the normal computer. This training programme fulfiled my dreams to use the computer and Internet as any normal individual."

A Syrian national, Mazen Mohammed Fawzi, 32, is a telephone operator at Fujairah International Airport. He expressed his gratitude to the SSC and the Dubai Press Club for providing him with the best means to master the computer and Internet, especially in Arabic.

المطلوب

· summarise the article in your own words – 1 paragraph

· discuss the ideas expressed in the article – 1 or 2 paragraphs

كيفية تقييم الدرجات:

Summary
    6 marks for the topic + main idea
    4 marks for relevant details

Discussion
    6 marks for expressing and describing a relevant opinion
    + 2 marks for relating this to your own life, and/or giving detailed support to your opinion
    + 2 marks for considering wider (e.g. global or societal) implications

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Levana ; 11-04-2010 الساعة 12:05 AM سبب آخر: حذف الإيميل.

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

رد: ارجو المساعدة

كيفية تقييم الدرجات:

Summary
    six marks for the topic + main idea
    four marks for relevant details

Discussion
    six marks for expressing and describing a relevant opinion
    two marks for relating this to your own life, and/or giving detailed support to your opinion
    two marks for considering wider (e.g. global or societal) implications

التسجيل
    22-12-2007
    المشاركات

Hello there,

Sorry I can't summarize this for you, I think you should do it by your self
    if you don't know how to summarize read this, its very helpful

How to Summarize

If you don't know how to write a paragraph this will help you

How to Write a Paragraph

and

Basic Paragraph Structure

Wish you best of luck

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

Plez levana
    try to help me
    i need your help
    plez summarize it to me plez plez
    and discuss the idea
    i did two summarize for other topics but this topics i did not understand it
    plez my friend help me

التسجيل
    22-12-2007
    المشاركات

Look sweetie, I'll help you -not do it for you- summarize this.

but first you have to read the article and summarize it by your self,
    I will read your draft then I'll edit it for you, but I cant do it for you

If you are welling to write the draft I'll gladly help you finish it =) o

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

ok levana i will summarize it and discuss it
    but help me to check everything plez
    i need ur help plez

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

Being Wired Helps You Connect
    People who spend time online are not sad, lonely individuals with no social life. Quite the opposite, argues Professor Keith Hampton, an expert in cyber-sociology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

"The social impact of new communications technologies is a greater number of social ties, more diverse social ties, more support," he said. "It doesn't cut into your phone communication. It doesn't interfere with your face-to-face contact. It just increases communication," Professor Hampton told the BBC programme, Go Digital.

Various studies have suggested that people who spend time online are more vulnerable to unhappiness and loneliness. One report by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University suggested that even spending an hour a week surfing the internet could increase depression. But in his research on the relationship between technology, social relationships and the urban environment, Professor Hampton has found that the internet can serve to bind a community together.

"It's all garbage," he said of studies labelling net users as depressed or lonely individuals. He argues that the key difference between his research and other studies is that he sees the internet as part of people's everyday lives. "The internet is just another communication medium that any of us use to communicate with friends and family," he said. "If you look at it as just another technology that provides you with access to people, you see that communication online leads to more communication, in person or on the phone."

Professor Hampton is a pioneer of cyber-sociology. For his doctorate, he spent two years as a member of the Netville project, a wired neighbourhood in the suburbs of Toronto. The community was built from the ground up with a high-speed computer network - offering fast internet access – a videophone, an online jukebox, online health services, local discussion forums and entertainment and educational software. Professor Hampton found that living in a wired community encouraged greater community involvement, strengthened relationships with neighbours and family, and helped maintain ties with friends and relatives living farther away. "Netville was a unique situation," he said. "It allowed people to form social relationships when they moved in and solve all sorts of problems you encounter when you move to a new suburban community.

"When you move into a new home, one of the first questions is where can I find a babysitter, where can I find the best pizzeria? All these questions were answered online with information by existing residents."

Ironically, once the research project was over, the companies that had provided the technology that went into people's homes decided to take it all out. Faced with the loss of their technology infrastructure, the residents pulled together to replace what they had lost.

"They now all have cable modem access and they have replicated their neighbourhood e-mail list," said Professor Hampton. "These were the most important technologies to them - broadband access to the internet and simple e-mail technology that allows you to communicate with your neighbours."

this is a topic and this is my summarize do you think I wrote all of this

Summary
    six marks for the topic + main idea
    four marks for relevant details

my summarize
    This article is about how to connect people who spend time online. Professor Hampton is one of who research about communication of technology and how to connecting people. He spend two years as a member of as Netville project and they built a community that ground out with a high speed computer network who offer fast internet access, videophone, an online Jukebox and online health services. In addition, he helped maintain ties with friends and relatives further away.

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

i want ur comment

التسجيل
    22-12-2007
    المشاركات

See your msg box,

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

I saw ur message
    when u want us to continue we will.. as u want but plez do not forget i need it tommorow
    best wishes

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

thank u very much my friend
    i wait u to send the summarize with discussion plez
    because i wanted tommorow or on friday
    thank u very much

التسجيل
    22-12-2007
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة جروح الأيام مشاهدة المشاركة
    thank u very much my friend
    i wait u to send the summarize with discussion plez
    because i wanted tommorow or on friday
    thank u very much
    Will do - insha'Allah-, I'll sent it to your msg. box here

حلخص الموضوع, كمثال تعليمي, عشان ان شاء الله مستقبلا تستغني عن المساعده ^^..

خطوات التلخيص: (حستخدم صيغة المذكر؛ لأنها اسهل)

اولا: القراءه.
    تقرا الموضوع لاول مره لتاخذ الفكره العامه عن الموضوع.

ثانيا: القراءه للأفكار الرئيسيه.
    هنا نقراء الموضوع مره ثانيه و نكتب الفكرة الرئيسية لكل براقراف, بصيغتنا.
    كالتالي:
    1#
    Professor Keith Hampton says that People who spend
    time online are not individuals with no social life.

2#
    On a BBC program, Professor Keith Hampton said
    that communications technologies helps increase communication.

3#
    Various studies have suggested that people who spend time
    online are more vulnerable to unhappiness and loneliness.

4#
    In Hampton in research he found that the internet can serve to bind a community together.

5#
    the difference between Keith Hampton research and other
    studies is that he sees the internet as part of people's everyday lives.

6#
    Hampton spent two years in the Netville
    project, a community that
    is based on a high-speed computer network where he found that
    being wired helped
    encouraged greater community involvement
    , strengthened relationships with neighbors and family
    and
    maintain ties with friends and relatives.

7#
    After project ended, residents got cable modem access and
    replicated their neighborhood e-mail list/made a new neighborhood e-mail list.

بهذي المرحله لا تضيع وقتك تشيك على الاملاء او القواعد, لانها مو مهمه حاليا.

ثالثا: القراءه للتفاصيل.
    شوف اذا افكارك الرئيسيه تحتاج لتفاصيل لتكون مفهومه و واضحه او
    لترتبط بالفكره الي بعدها و يكون التلخيص سلس ...

for1
    Keith Hampton, an expert in cyber-sociology

for2
    diverse social ties / doesn't interfere with your face-to-face contact

for6
    offers a veraity of internet based services

for7
    important technologies to them

رابعاً: كتابة المسوده (الدرافت)

صيغ الافكار الرئيسيه و التفاصيل لبراغراف. لا تضيع وقتك في الاملاء او القواعد.
    حاول تصيغ الافكار بطريقة سهله و مفهومه و انتبه تكرر نفس المعلومه لاكثر من
    مره الا لو الوضع يحتاج التكرار, و اكتب اكثر من مسوده لين ما توصل لنتيجه مرضيه...

درافت 1#
    Professor Keith Hampton, an expert in cyber-sociology says that People who spend
    time online are not lonely individuals with no social life. He'd mentioned on BBC that
    technology is a "social tie" which increase communication. Unlike studies that suggest that
    people who spend time on line are un happy and lonely Hamptons research indicates that
    it binds a community together. seeing internet as part of people's everyday life is The difference
    between Hampton's research and other studies. something something spent two years in
    the Netville project, (a community based on a high-speed computer network), where he found that
    being wired helped create a more involved society.

يتبــع بإذن الله

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Levana ; 07-04-2010 الساعة 10:11 PM

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

والله العظيم اني محرج
    واستفدت كثيراً من ملخصك لي
    Professor Keith Hampton, an expert in cyber-sociology says that People who spend
    time online are not lonely individuals with no social life. He'd mentioned on BBC that
    technology is a "social tie" which increase communication. Unlike studies that suggest that
    people who spend time on line are un happy and lonely Hamptons research indicates that
    it binds a community together. seeing internet as part of people's everyday life is The difference
    between Hampton's research and other studies. something something spent two years in
    the Netville project, (a community based on a high-speed computer network), where he found that
    being wired helped create a more involved society

هل هذا الملخص فقط... لاني اعتقد بانه كافي وجميل ومرتب
    هل تستطيعين كتابة discuss ur opinion
    حتى يتسنى لي التعلم في كتابة نقاشات واراء في تلخيصات اخرى؟؟؟

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

اختي لافينا
    الآن اريد فقرة او فقرتين نقاش حول آرائك ((your opinion about topic ))
    انتي اكتبي الفقرة وانا سأرى كيف ستكتبيها وسوف اتعلم منك

Discussion
    two marks for relating this to your own life, and/or giving detailed support to your opinion

التسجيل
    06-04-2010
    المشاركات

where r u my friend
    i wait ur discuss and ur opinion about the topic plez
    Discussion

صفحة 1 من 4 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ارجو ارجو المساعدة واكون شاكر لكم chigago 1930
    بواسطة : ورد_اسود , في استفسارات وحلول البي سي
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-12-2005, 07:35 AM
  2. ارجو المساعدة
    بواسطة : nasa_245 , في منتدى Pro Evolution Soccer
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-08-2005, 02:07 PM
  3. ارجو المساعدة ياأهل الخبرة حتى لو مو خبرة واجد ارجو الدخول