السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يعطيكم العافيه على الموضوع اخواني ~

انا حصلت Score 1704 تقريبا .. على الـ High

مواصفات جهازي (الي اذكره بالضبط)

Quad Core
    Kingkeston DDR3RAM 4GB
    Nvdia 9800GX2 (1GB) of Ram
    Asus Formula Striker II Motherboard

مادري اذا في حاجه ثانيه لازم اضيفها .. على كلٍ ابغى اعرف منكم ايش قصة الـ Overclocking?

انا من يوم ماخذت الجهاز وانا اعاني من مشكلة فـ جهازي الا وهي التهنج ! .. لاعت شبدي وانا ادور على حل للمشكله ولا في فايده .. حزات وانا استعمل الجهاز ولا العب جيم معين يهنق علي مني والدرب .. حد يفيدنا بما قد يحل المشكلة (هل داخل فيها الـ Overclock) ~ وجزاكم الله خير الجزاء احبتي فالله
    [SIZE="4"][CENTER]اللهم يا مقلب القلوب .. ثبت قلبي على دينك

التسجيل
    31-07-2001
    المشاركات

رد: FFXIV Benchmark

طيب عطونا مواصفات جهاز
    إذا أبي أشغلها على الهاي وبدون مايهنق الجهاز ولايتعب ونفس الوقت أتصفح وأشغل السكايبي والفينتريلو
    علشان نشوف الميزانية تسمح ولا لا

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dark_Knight مشاهدة المشاركة
    لوسيفر انا ان شاء لله بشتري قطع صح ميزانيتي مفتوحة إلى أن اخذ كل اللي ابيه
    باخذ بالبداية كرت واحد 480 gtx بعده بشهر باخذ الثاني
    البروسيسور i7 960 و ssd 80 gb الخ

ايه ونسيت اقول وصلني دعوة من سكوير للبيتا قبل يومين وقاعد انزل الكلاينت الحين بس البي سي ما يساعد XD

if you are going with 480, i recommend evga 480 with water block installed and super overclocked, will give you the overclocking you need and the cooling you REALLY need with a water cooling solution for that vga xD
    dont think you need more than 64gig SSD if you only going to get windows and xiv on it

if you are going with 1 screen and fullscreen, i think 1 480 should do the job, even with 3d enabled, but if you wanna go with 3 screens, you NEED a second 480 for the 3d if you want to enable it
    overclocking the 960 to 4ghz and overclocking the 480 to max should be good enough i guess :P
    you should get 4k-5k points on the benchmark if you overclock both*

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Kenshiro86 مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يعطيكم العافيه على الموضوع اخواني ~

انا حصلت Score 1704 تقريبا .. على الـ High

مواصفات جهازي (الي اذكره بالضبط)

Quad Core
    Kingkeston DDR3RAM 4GB
    Nvdia 9800GX2 (1GB) of Ram
    Asus Formula Striker II Motherboard

مادري اذا في حاجه ثانيه لازم اضيفها .. على كلٍ ابغى اعرف منكم ايش قصة الـ Overclocking?

انا من يوم ماخذت الجهاز وانا اعاني من مشكلة فـ جهازي الا وهي التهنج ! .. لاعت شبدي وانا ادور على حل للمشكله ولا في فايده .. حزات وانا استعمل الجهاز ولا العب جيم معين يهنق علي مني والدرب .. حد يفيدنا بما قد يحل المشكلة (هل داخل فيها الـ Overclock) ~ وجزاكم الله خير الجزاء احبتي فالله
    no idea about the asus mobo, the quad core should get you to ~3k-4k but you need a way better graphic card and overclocking both
    overclocking is forcing the cpu, gpu and/or ram to work in higher potential than their stock speeds, like cpu being forced to work on 4ghz when it works stock at 3ghz
    DONT do it yourself if you dont know how, its a lil bit complicated and require hours of testing just to make sure the overcloking is stable
    my pc failed after ~10hours of full load on cpu which i increased the voltage it had to stabilize it
    mine is core 2 duo 4500 2.2ghz and it works now on 3.2ghz

if your pc is not working perfectly, and the hardware is "fine" without any overclocking, might be a software issue, we cant give you any real help as we lack information

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Angel Of Night مشاهدة المشاركة
    طيب عطونا مواصفات جهاز
    إذا أبي أشغلها على الهاي وبدون مايهنق الجهاز ولايتعب ونفس الوقت أتصفح وأشغل السكايبي والفينتريلو
    if you are not gonna play the game on fullscreen, then you shouldnt buy a 2 core gpu like nvidia 480 or ati 5970 and shouldnt buy 2 vgas as the second one wont work in windowed mode, you need a single core gpu, 5870 is fine, something like
    http://www.sapphiretech.com/presenta...n=0001&pid=335
    http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-5870-...0&sr=8-2-fkmr0
    with decent cooling can be overclocked
    http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1090/1/
    to give you decent quality in windowed mode
    but it wont be as good as fullscreen as the vga wont be dedicated 100% to the game so you cant put it all on full high settings, need to take it easy on that part

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Angel Of Night مشاهدة المشاركة
    طيب عطونا مواصفات جهاز
    sorry forgot to fully answer :P
    as i said, 5870 with manual overclocking should be fine
    i7 920 or 930 overclocked to 4ghz with either water cooling or air cooling solution like the corsair h50 or zalman cnps x10 performa
    a decent mother board, 58x-ud5 or ud7 should be ok if you like gigabyte
    6g ram 1600 or 1800hz
    ssd for the operation system and the game to lower delay for reading (dont use ssd if you dont know how to install it, i dont know how myself, need to as my friend to do it for me when i get the pc :P)
    800w power supply unit to be able to support the wattage needed
    knowledge in overclocking or someone you know to do it to get best results, just dont keep the pc overclocked all the time or some parts wont live more than a year ><

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

ايه ونسيت اقول وصلني دعوة من سكوير للبيتا قبل يومين وقاعد انزل الكلاينت الحين بس البي سي ما يساعد XD
    i forgot to tell you.... I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU ><

التسجيل
    27-08-2003
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lucifersama مشاهدة المشاركة
    i forgot to tell you.... I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU ><
    lol sorry about that, i couldnt play anyway because the servers went nuts with all the new people joining the beta and want to start to play at the same time so square canceled it for thursday and today.

i was so much excited to play and i couldnt believe i was chosen to be a beta tester and the funny thing is 3 others of my real life friends recieved the invitation talk about lucky i will try to give you my impressions of the beta after i play

and about the overclocking i chose 960 as it is the best quad core i7 cpu and i hate the extreme editions as it is an intel way of stealing money from customers for a small boost of performance like 8-14 frames for five hundreds dollar over the iz 960 and i plan to overclock it anyway heh.

i will use custom water cooling for the cpu but not the vga as it is very fast that will make the cpu the bottleneck and i totally agree with evga it is the best maker for graphic cards beside saphire and it will be my choice i know the 480 runs hot too hot but i believe that the 23cm fan on the side of the haf x case is more than enough to cool it, well to a reasonable degree and i dont care about 3d unless Square enix offically anounce 3d support for FFXIV as it was just a demo in e3 to gauge the interest for the technology.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Dark_Knight ; 16-07-2010 الساعة 09:16 AM

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

lol sorry about that, i couldnt play anyway because the servers went nuts with all the new people joining the beta and want to start to play at the same time so square canceled it for thursday and today.

i was so much excited to play and i couldnt believe i was chosen to be a beta tester and the funny thing is 3 others of my real life friends recieved the invitation talk about lucky i will try to give you my impressions of the beta after i play
    k thats lame, i say send 1000 whining letters to SE as complaint for the loss of couple of days of testing xD

and about the overclocking i chose 960 as it is the best quad core i7 cpu and i hate the extreme editions as it is an intel way of stealing money from customers for a small boost of performance like 8-14 frames for five hundreds dollar over the iz 960 and i plan to overclock it anyway heh.
    that makes sense, 980x is seriously expensive atm and they will announce the new generation in few months i believe, which should drop the i7 price a bit at least
    yo can go past 4ghz in the 960 but would be better not to so it will live long enough :P

i will use custom water cooling for the cpu but not the vga as it is very fast that will make the cpu the bottleneck and i totally agree with evga it is the best maker for graphic cards beside saphire and it will be my choice i know the 480 runs hot too hot but i believe that the 23cm fan on the side of the haf x case is more than enough to cool it, well to a reasonable degree and i dont care about 3d unless Square enix offically anounce 3d support for FFXIV as it was just a demo in e3 to gauge the interest for the technology.
    i guess that would depend on what water cooling system you wanna go with, i was thinking h50 for my pc, but bought cnps x10 performa, slapped another fan on it to pull, and the fan on the rear of the case (thermaltake spedo advance) is helping more in the pull, core 2 duo 4500 2.2ghz OC to 3.2ghz and MAX temp it reach with ac on 23C is ~48C, im quite happy with it
    if you insist on water cooling the cpu and gonna get the 480, it would make more sense to buy a full watercooling system for both the cpu and the vga as it would have noticeable effect specially if you gonna OC the spu, then the vga will be the bottleneck without OCing which would seriously increase its heat if you did

and tat tat tat, tanaka announced in an interview that they are planning to release the game with 3d enabled in an interview, dont remember which one though, it was more than a week ago i believe, so PREPARE xD

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

just in case anyone is interested in knowing how cpu-gpu are doing for the benchmark
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...EE&hl=en#gid=0
    some of the cpus are overclocked, but mostly the gpus arent, which means you will get better results if you overclocked the gpu
    here is the forum link that contain that spreadsheet
    http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/7393-...pu-score-list/

التسجيل
    27-08-2003
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

k thats lame, i say send 1000 whining letters to SE as complaint for the loss of couple of days of testing xD

you can not imagine how furstrated everyone is in the beta forums and it is turning to 2 sides, people who believe it is their right to play the game and they are working for SE without getting payed for testing and people who believe that they are here only as a blessing from SE and they have no right to complain etc

that makes sense, 980x is seriously expensive atm and they will announce the new generation in few months i believe, which should drop the i7 price a bit at least
    yo can go past 4ghz in the 960 but would be better not to so it will live long enough :P

they just released 975x another 6 cores cpu which is less than 980x by only 100, they are thieves i tell you, i plan to go further than 4ghz and i dont care about the life span of the cpu usually it will last 4 years and by that time i will change it.

i guess that would depend on what water cooling system you wanna go with, i was thinking h50 for my pc, but bought cnps x10 performa, slapped another fan on it to pull, and the fan on the rear of the case (thermaltake spedo advance) is helping more in the pull, core 2 duo 4500 2.2ghz OC to 3.2ghz and MAX temp it reach with ac on 23C is ~48C, im quite happy with it
    if you insist on water cooling the cpu and gonna get the 480, it would make more sense to buy a full watercooling system for both the cpu and the vga as it would have noticeable effect specially if you gonna OC the spu, then the vga will be the bottleneck without OCing which would seriously increase its heat if you did

and tat tat tat, tanaka announced in an interview that they are planning to release the game with 3d enabled in an interview, dont remember which one though, it was more than a week ago i believe, so PREPARE xD
    wow my friend you are hardcore, i was talking to my friend about performa yesterday nice set up .

i will use full water cooling system i researched everything including how to make the fluid for water cooling heh and about the 3d i am not sure but tanaka did say they will consider it if the interest is shown by the players but i cant remember any confirmation.

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

lol not really hard core, just wanna keep using my core 2 duo till i HAVE to replace it :P
    btw, about 3d:
    JeuxOnLine:At E3, we saw a 3D version of the game... Do you think you will use 3D technology one day?

Tanaka: If you have equipment such as those offered by nVidia, you can admire and play Final Fantasy XIV in 3D. Of course we have received quite a helping hand from NVIDIA and we are trying to make a 3D version very clean, but other technologies that use 3D are also being considered, we have already started to explore other possibilities.

which basicly states that ffxiv will be out with 3d enabled and they might be working with ati on 3d not just nvidia, of course if they dont have any problems it would be out at release i assume :P

you will use 3 fans cooling the radiator setup for the cooling solution?
    do some research though, as some cooler's can have... lets call them unwanted side effects as corrosion which requires buying some kind of liquid to prevent that, dont have much info about the subject other than that, but good luck with your system ^^

التسجيل
    27-08-2003
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

lol not really hard core, just wanna keep using my core 2 duo till i HAVE to replace it :P
    btw, about 3d:
    JeuxOnLine:At E3, we saw a 3D version of the game... Do you think you will use 3D technology one day?

Tanaka: If you have equipment such as those offered by nVidia, you can admire and play Final Fantasy XIV in 3D. Of course we have received quite a helping hand from NVIDIA and we are trying to make a 3D version very clean, but other technologies that use 3D are also being considered, we have already started to explore other possibilities.

which basicly states that ffxiv will be out with 3d enabled and they might be working with ati on 3d not just nvidia, of course if they dont have any problems it would be out at release i assume :P

you will use 3 fans cooling the radiator setup for the cooling solution?
    do some research though, as some cooler's can have... lets call them unwanted side effects as corrosion which requires buying some kind of liquid to prevent that, dont have much info about the subject other than that, but good luck with your system ^^
    well i can consider this a yes but i will leave that for the unforseen future as i want to focus on assembling my pc after that i will consider buying a cheap card to use it for 3d and yes it will be a 360mm radiator with 3 fans heh.

and about the corosion thats my only concern as i can afford everything, it is really a very basic combination distelled water and some alcohol which you can find it in every pharmacy and 15% to 20% special car coolant (people recommend preston trademark) as it include anti corrosion and i am even considerring adding silver as anti bectria and algae but i think the alcohol will do the trick

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

seems you are ready, go and give them hell... err i mean high settings xD

التسجيل
    17-07-2010
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

Red face رد: FFXIV Benchmark

hello
    my CPU
    i7 930 2.8
    memory 8 DDR3
    Geforce GTX 480
    PS 850w

I'll upload beta video as soon as i get into a beta on wed 21/7. + feedback
    I wont worry about NDA anymore since we got 3 beta invites

التسجيل
    19-12-2009
    الدولة
    السعوديه - الرياض
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Q8ffxiv مشاهدة المشاركة
    hello
    my CPU
    i7 930 2.8
    memory 8 DDR3
    Geforce GTX 480
    PS 850w

I'll upload beta video as soon as i get into a beta on wed 21/7. + feedback
    I wont worry about NDA anymore since we got 3 beta invites
    ههههههه جد في ناس كثيره جاهم دعوتين وزود ... انا جتني ثنتين .

ماكنت شابك كل اسلاك الطاقه بكرت الشاشه اولها يوم قست البينشمارك طلعلي 2750 ... يوم شبكت3 منها جاني سكور 3100

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MyFinalFantasy مشاهدة المشاركة
    ههههههه جد في ناس كثيره جاهم دعوتين وزود ... انا جتني ثنتين .

ماكنت شابك كل اسلاك الطاقه بكرت الشاشه اولها يوم قست البينشمارك طلعلي 2750 ... يوم شبكت3 منها جاني سكور 3100
    احمد ربك عندك اصحاب ممتازين يعلموك على ذي الاشياء, لو انا منك اعزمه على ماكدونالدز و لادخلت اللعبة تكرسله يوم تسويله فارم 100,000 جل...

المهم.

CPU: Intel i7 920 @3.2GHz
    MoBo: EVGA X58 SLI
    Ram: Corsair Dominator 1600MHz (2x3) 6GB
    GPU: EVGA GTX470 SC+ in SLI

5400 low
    4300 high

ماسويت كراك للبنش عشان الكرت الثاني (دليل على قوة ال470 الغير طبيعية)

اما للي بيجمعوا جهاج جديد للعبة حسب ما شفت من نتايج البنش و البيتا ما اشوف انك تحتاج جهاز خارق, مثلا

Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 (2.53GHz)
    Gigabyte G41M-ES2L
    Swan/Kingstone DDR2 ram 2GB
    Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
    Western Digital Caviar Green 250GB
    DVD Writer
    Coolmax 550 Watt
    Thermaltake WingMA

اضمن ان اللعبة تشتغل على اقل شيء ب1500 ريال لكن الصراحة البلاي ستيشن 3 افضل و ارخص من هذا الخيار.

ونزيد

Intel Core i3-530 (2.93GHz)
    Gigabyte H55M-S2H
    Kingston KVR 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz Dual Channel
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB
    DVD Writer
    Gigabyte Superb 550P Watt
    Thermaltake or Gigabyte case

2800 ريال اذا كثر و يشغل الشريط على الميديم و ممكن تزيد فوق المديم شوي. اذا تقدر طلب كرت GTX460 من النت بحوالي 900 ريال فهو افضل بكثير من 5770 ويزيد المبلغ الى 3100 واضمن الميديم وفوق.

والي بعده

Intel Core i5-750 (2.66GHz)
    Gigabyte P55A-UD3R
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB
    DVD Writer
    Gigabyte Superb 720 Watt
    Thermaltake V9 Black Edition
    4300 ريال شبه ضامن يشغل ماكس. ايضا ممكن تاخذ gtx470 من النت و تنرفع الميزانية ل 4500 بس اداء افضل.

وممكن

Intel Core i5-750 (2.66GHz)
    Gigabyte P55A-UD3R
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB
    DVD Writer
    Gigabyte Superb 720 Watt
    Thermaltake V9 Black Edition

4700 بعد رفع الكرت و الان 100% يشغل الماكس. اكثر من المواصفات ذي ما تحتاج لffxiv بس اذا الميزانية مفتوحة اللهم زد وبارك و اضمن الماكس بعد ذي المواصفات بأذن الله.

شباب AMD عاد you're on your own ما ابغى افتي على جهل.

صفحة 2 من 5 الأولىالأولى 12345 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. FFXIV
    بواسطة : الجروان1900 , في فاينل فانتسي أونلاين العام
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2010, 05:07 AM
  2. اخيرا نزل اختبار ResidentEvil5_ Benchmark للكمبيوتر
    بواسطة : 2meee , في منتدى حلول و استفسارات ألعاب رزدنت إيفيل
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 29-07-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. عام RE5 benchmark for PC
    بواسطة : kingx11 , في ألعاب البي سي الحصرية Games for Windows , Steam
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 17-07-2009, 01:17 PM
  4. NEW FINAL FANTASY XI Benchmark جديد ومميز نزله بسرررعه وشوف قوه جهازك لتشغيل اللعبه
    بواسطة : l)@RK-l)EVIL , في فاينل فانتسي أونلاين العام
    مشاركات: 147
    آخر مشاركة: 02-02-2005, 11:03 AM
  5. ffxi Official BenchMark 2
    بواسطة : Sabri , في منتدى فاينال فانتاسي
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-11-2004, 02:51 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك