على العموم السكور

high 1700
    low 3100

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

رد: FFXIV Benchmark

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hi-nu gundam مشاهدة المشاركة
    احمد ربك عندك اصحاب ممتازين يعلموك على ذي الاشياء, لو انا منك اعزمه على ماكدونالدز و لادخلت اللعبة تكرسله يوم تسويله فارم 100,000 جل...

المهم.

CPU: Intel i7 920 @3.2GHz
    MoBo: EVGA X58 SLI
    Ram: Corsair Dominator 1600MHz (2x3) 6GB
    GPU: EVGA GTX470 SC+ in SLI

5400 low
    4300 high

ماسويت كراك للبنش عشان الكرت الثاني (دليل على قوة ال470 الغير طبيعية)

اما للي بيجمعوا جهاج جديد للعبة حسب ما شفت من نتايج البنش و البيتا ما اشوف انك تحتاج جهاز خارق, مثلا

Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 (2.53GHz)
    Gigabyte G41M-ES2L
    Swan/Kingstone DDR2 ram 2GB
    Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
    Western Digital Caviar Green 250GB
    DVD Writer
    Coolmax 550 Watt
    Thermaltake WingMA

اضمن ان اللعبة تشتغل على اقل شيء ب1500 ريال لكن الصراحة البلاي ستيشن 3 افضل و ارخص من هذا الخيار.

ونزيد

Intel Core i3-530 (2.93GHz)
    Gigabyte H55M-S2H
    Kingston KVR 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz Dual Channel
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB
    DVD Writer
    Gigabyte Superb 550P Watt
    Thermaltake or Gigabyte case

2800 ريال اذا كثر و يشغل الشريط على الميديم و ممكن تزيد فوق المديم شوي. اذا تقدر طلب كرت GTX460 من النت بحوالي 900 ريال فهو افضل بكثير من 5770 ويزيد المبلغ الى 3100 واضمن الميديم وفوق.

والي بعده

Intel Core i5-750 (2.66GHz)
    Gigabyte P55A-UD3R
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB
    DVD Writer
    Gigabyte Superb 720 Watt
    Thermaltake V9 Black Edition
    4300 ريال شبه ضامن يشغل ماكس. ايضا ممكن تاخذ gtx470 من النت و تنرفع الميزانية ل 4500 بس اداء افضل.

وممكن

Intel Core i5-750 (2.66GHz)
    Gigabyte P55A-UD3R
    Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB
    DVD Writer
    Gigabyte Superb 720 Watt
    Thermaltake V9 Black Edition

4700 بعد رفع الكرت و الان 100% يشغل الماكس. اكثر من المواصفات ذي ما تحتاج لffxiv بس اذا الميزانية مفتوحة اللهم زد وبارك و اضمن الماكس بعد ذي المواصفات بأذن الله.

شباب AMD عاد you're on your own ما ابغى افتي على جهل.
    nice summary, but that doesnt include 3 screen view setup, or single-3screen 3d setup which would require 2 gtx 480 mostly overclocked to get high settings working, and 120hz monitors which cost a bit if you want a good brand like dell :P

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lucifersama مشاهدة المشاركة
    nice summary, but that doesnt include 3 screen view setup, or single-3screen 3d setup which would require 2 gtx 480 mostly overclocked to get high settings working, and 120hz monitors which cost a bit if you want a good brand like dell :P
    [LEFT]Also it doesn't include multi-GPU set ups, or even multi-CPUs if we're going that far, didn't even get to water cooling or oil cooling or SSDs and many other unnecessary things

because they're unnecessary

If someone has the budget and the will to go multi-screens and 3D, I doubt they'll need me or anybody else putting up budget builds for them as a base.

These build are meant to be able to run FFXIV, and I'm sure its not[LEFT] so demanding that you'll need 2 GTX480 to run it... people been running it flawlessly on HD5770 cards and with the superior GTX460 taking its place as the new standard, the above builds will suffice.

My personal opinion is

If your budget is under 2500 get a PS3 because building a weak PC just to run the game is a waste
    ]].

التسجيل
    27-08-2003
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hi-nu gundam مشاهدة المشاركة
    [LEFT]Also it doesn't include multi-GPU set ups, or even multi-CPUs if we're going that far, didn't even get to water cooling or oil cooling or SSDs and many other unnecessary things

because they're unnecessary

If someone has the budget and the will to go multi-screens and 3D, I doubt they'll need me or anybody else putting up budget builds for them as a base.

These build are meant to be able to run FFXIV, and I'm sure its not[LEFT] so demanding that you'll need 2 GTX480 to run it... people been running it flawlessly on HD5770 cards and with the superior GTX460 taking its place as the new standard, the above builds will suffice.

My personal opinion is

If your budget is under 2500 get a PS3 because building a weak PC just to run the game is a waste
    ]].
    i totally agree with you, i am working in an oil company and i always go home so tired but the pay is good so i always look for satisfaction in what i love, and my pc is a relic it is so old that it isnt worth upgrading and i want a pretty good one not just for FFXIV but for alot of pc games that i missed and will miss because of my nvidia 9500gt and you could say that what motivated me is FFXIV to start building but not my only target

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dark_Knight مشاهدة المشاركة
    i totally agree with you, i am working in an oil company and i always go home so tired but the pay is good so i always look for satisfaction in what i love, and my pc is a relic it is so old that it isnt worth upgrading and i want a pretty good one not just for FFXIV but for alot of pc games that i missed and will miss because of my nvidia 9500gt and you could say that what motivated me is FFXIV to start building but not my only target

1300-1600$
    thats the budget for a high end pc without going overboard to the i7X and other things that you won't need for just gaming.

I7 CPU 930 now and 950 in august when its price drop, the 6core stuff is way over priced.

For a Mobo you won't need anything special but the EVGA FTW3 and Gigabyte UD5 and even an Asus Premium are whats good and decently priced though the 1st two support USB3/SATA3 no need to go past that.

For ram the staple is DDR3 6GB (3 Dimms) @1333 to 1600 any more is just throwing away money if you're not a serious overclocker.

Now the Graphics card, this is an Nvidia game so I'd lean toward their cards at the moment the most logical approach is a GTX480 and I would Get a Geild Icy vision cooler for it for long play, its not as hot as people claim but its still hot, the cooler drops that 20c and that's amazing.

Then there's the GTX470 which is a great card with no flaws, which you can SLI if you want and it scales and overclocks like a champion.

GTX465 is trash

GTX460 is Nvidia's new 8800GT, the finally pulled it off, its at a great price and is amazing in SLI if you're going with this card you'll want two and no less than that and it'll perform up there with the HD5970 for half the price. GTX460 in SLI is one heck of a deal.

Now the DVD rom, just buy anything with x22+ and you're set

Storage
    The staple is a WD Caviar blue 500GB you can go further by adding a 1 or 2 TB Green drive to store your things (looking at you, Naruto fans) if you're going further then you'll walk into SSD territories and they cost too much so right now a 40-90GB SSD for windows is as far as any sane person is willing to go, personally I'd go with a Vertex or a Vertex II from OCZ.

Now the PSU I wouldn't go under 750w and it has to be a good company, the GTX460 in SLI will need around that much the bigger cards however... you'll want 1000w and above.

Now this junk needs a case and a Full tower is a good idea, there's alot of those but my favorites are:

Cooler Master
    HAF 932
    HAF X
    Cosmos S
    Antec

Thermaltake
    Armor +
    Spedo Advanced

With my most favorite being the HAF X
    -----------------------------

Being at work with no youtube is inspiring.

التسجيل
    15-03-2008
    المشاركات

my friend is trying to get a 27"x3 3d build and its a freaking disaster to figure out how many 480s he needs alone without going into ram and OC issues
    its a fact 1 isnt enough, but to get high settings does he need 2 or 3 480s.... damn lack of info ><

id say i5 750, ud3-5 depending on the person needs, 4gig ram 1333, 5850 for price-value comparison and heat issues (and im an ati fanboy :P), ssd 64g crucial, one of the cases you recommended, a decent efficient 800-1k w psu (depending on future possibility of getting another vga) with a dvd reader/writer (i only need that for first installation... damn dvds feel useless with the net around...) and you are done for the casual player who plays in windowed mode and want decent settings that would live at least a year, of course OC the cpu, ram and vga, just need ~80$ for air flow cooler for the cpu, nothing for the ram if you got a decent case and mostly no addition to keep that card in acceptable temp

the problem in making a new rig is when you want high settings, you dont want to buy 1 piece that might bottle neck the rest, yet you dont want to buy something that will not be used, mostly a cpu issue in recent games (compared to the rest of your rig), my friend is buying x58-ud9 mobo... which makes me want to kill him, but i guess if he is gonna throw a bunch of money for a pc that will last for years, il let him live :P

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lucifersama مشاهدة المشاركة
    my friend is trying to get a 27"x3 3d build and its a freaking disaster to figure out how many 480s he needs alone without going into ram and OC issues
    its a fact 1 isnt enough, but to get high settings does he need 2 or 3 480s.... damn lack of info ><

id say i5 750, ud3-5 depending on the person needs, 4gig ram 1333, 5850 for price-value comparison and heat issues (and im an ati fanboy :P), ssd 64g crucial, one of the cases you recommended, a decent efficient 800-1k w psu (depending on future possibility of getting another vga) with a dvd reader/writer (i only need that for first installation... damn dvds feel useless with the net around...) and you are done for the casual player who plays in windowed mode and want decent settings that would live at least a year, of course OC the cpu, ram and vga, just need ~80$ for air flow cooler for the cpu, nothing for the ram if you got a decent case and mostly no addition to keep that card in acceptable temp

the problem in making a new rig is when you want high settings, you dont want to buy 1 piece that might bottle neck the rest, yet you dont want to buy something that will not be used, mostly a cpu issue in recent games (compared to the rest of your rig), my friend is buying x58-ud9 mobo... which makes me want to kill him, but i guess if he is gonna throw a bunch of money for a pc that will last for years, il let him live :P

Theres really no point for a UD9 if he won't go Quad SLI, should get something less and use the other ports for a sound card or whatever.

And yep can't tri-screen on a single GTX480 you can only use 2, with 2 cards you should be able to do it, Though with surround you need 3 monitors with Identical resolutions.

Also the GTX460 is the best bang for the buck card out atm, overthrowing the 5770 and the 5830 and sinking them to the bottom of the sea and with a little tweaking its better than the 5850 atm even with premature drivers.

Nvidia pulled it off and gave us what we were waiting for, a new 8800GT incarnation.

Going SLI with it is substantially better then CFX 5850

I used to recommend the 5850 for casual gamers but the GTX460 is just so good.

Cheap
    Cool
    Got Phsyx
    Overclocks like its nobody's business
    Scales very well in SLI (almost 100% in some tests)

I know I'm gushing over it but it deserves it.

التسجيل
    17-07-2010
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

we tested ffxivbenchmark on GTX 295, GTX465, ATI 5870, GTX 480

I would say best options is GTX465 cheaper and will run game as a higher cards unless

you have extra $$$

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Q8ffxiv مشاهدة المشاركة
    we tested ffxivbenchmark on GTX 295, GTX465, ATI 5870, GTX 480

I would say best options is GTX465 cheaper and will run game as a higher cards unless

you have extra $$$

Flash the 465 to 470 bios, if you're lucky you'll get a full 470 unlock, if not I rather pay 50$ more and get a real 470

or pay 80$ less and get a GTX460

GTX 465 is Nvidia's HD5830

التسجيل
    17-07-2010
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

might be worth to save 80$ and go for 460.. but 465 vs 480
    480 scored 5571
    465 scored 4363
    which inst bad almost high performance

I believe GTX 4xx sires will running ffxiv smoothly
    my point is pick up any GTX 4xx over ATI 59xx or 58xx( my opinion)
    btw Im not a fan of Geforce lol

[5500–7999] Very High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.
    [4500-5499] High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.
    [3000-4499] Fairly High Performance
    Capable of running the game on default settings. Consider switching to a higher resolution depending on performance.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Q8ffxiv ; 20-07-2010 الساعة 04:52 PM

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Q8ffxiv مشاهدة المشاركة
    might be worth to save 80$ and go for 460.. but 465 vs 480
    480 scored 5571
    465 scored 4363
    which inst bad almost high performance
    I believe GTX 4xx sires will ruining ffxiv smoothly

[5500–7999] Very High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.
    [4500-5499] High Performance
    Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.
    [3000-4499] Fairly High Performance
    Capable of running the game on default settings. Consider switching to a higher resolution depending on performance.
    Is this on low?
    Your CPU is bottlenecking your results, I'm getting 5300+ on 470 on low.

Deffinatly GTX460 over 465, the difference isn't worth 80$

التسجيل
    17-07-2010
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

on low

5300+ 470
    then as i though 4xx is a good cards

I cannt aggro about 4xx vs 4xx... becze GTX 4xx for me is da best

التسجيل
    16-10-2006
    المشاركات

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

Recommended System Requirements

OS Windows® 7 32-bit/64-bit*
    CPU Intel® Core™ i7 2.66GHz or higher
    RAM 4GB or more
    HDD/SDD Installation: 15GB of free space
    Download: 6GB of free space on the drive containing "My Documents"
    Graphics Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 or better with VRAM 768MB or more
    Sound Card DirectSound® compatible sound card (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
    Internet Connection Broadband or better (always-on)
    Resolution 1280x720 (32-bit) or higher
    DirectX® DirectX® 9.0c
    Others Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad

FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    لاصق في Earth shard
    المشاركات

i7? are you freaking kidding me? that's effing overkill

But the Graphic made me laugh for 10 minutes

GO GO GTX460

صفحة 3 من 5 الأولىالأولى 12345 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. FFXIV
    بواسطة : الجروان1900 , في فاينل فانتسي أونلاين العام
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2010, 05:07 AM
  2. اخيرا نزل اختبار ResidentEvil5_ Benchmark للكمبيوتر
    بواسطة : 2meee , في منتدى حلول و استفسارات ألعاب رزدنت إيفيل
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 29-07-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. عام RE5 benchmark for PC
    بواسطة : kingx11 , في ألعاب البي سي الحصرية Games for Windows , Steam
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 17-07-2009, 01:17 PM
  4. NEW FINAL FANTASY XI Benchmark جديد ومميز نزله بسرررعه وشوف قوه جهازك لتشغيل اللعبه
    بواسطة : l)@RK-l)EVIL , في فاينل فانتسي أونلاين العام
    مشاركات: 147
    آخر مشاركة: 02-02-2005, 11:03 AM
  5. ffxi Official BenchMark 2
    بواسطة : Sabri , في منتدى فاينال فانتاسي
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-11-2004, 02:51 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك