الي يبغى الفرفشة السودانية

هيب هوب سوداني

طفل سوداني عجيب

انشاء الله يعجبكم

التسجيل
    22-09-2015
    المشاركات

تفسير الاحلام للامام الصادق حرف التاء

الامام الصادق، أبو عبد الله، الهذلي بالولاء، فقيه الشام في عصره، من حفاظ الحديث. أصله من فارس، ومولده بكابل. ترعرع بها وسبي، وصار مولى لامرأة بمصر، من هذيل، فنسب إليها. وأعتق وتفقه، ورحل في طلب الحديث إلى العراق، فالمدينة، وطاف كثيرا من البلدان، واستقر في دمشق. وتوفي بها. قال الزهري: لم يكن في زمنه أبصر منه بالفتيا.
    أرسل عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أحاديث، وأرسل عن عدة من الصحابة؛ لم يدركهم؛ كأبي بن كعب، وثوبان، وعبادة بن الصامت، وأبي هريرة، وأبي ثعلبة الخشني، وأبي جندل بن سهيل، وأبي هند الداري وأم أيمن وعائشة وجماعة.
    وروى أيضا عن طائفة من قدماء التابعين، ما أحسبه لقيهم؛ كأبي مسلم الخولاني ومسروق، ومالك بن يخامر، وحدث عن واثلة بن الأسقع، وأبي أمامة الباهلي، وأنس بن مالك، ومحمود بن الربيع، وشرحبيل بن السمط، وسعيد بن المسيب، وعبد الله بن محيريز وجبير بن نفير، وأم الدرداء وطاوس، وأبي سلمة بن عبد الرحمن، وكثير بن مرة، وأبي إدريس الخولاني وأبي أسماء، الرحبي ووقاص بن ربيعة وكريب وغضيف بن الحارث وعنبسة بن أبي سفيان، تفسير الاحلام للامام الصادق حرف التاء ويبعد أنه لقيه وأبي سلام الأسود، وأبي الشمال بن ضباب، وأبي مرة الطائفي، وقبيصة بن ذؤيب، وقزعة بن يحيى، وعبد الرحمن بن غنم وينزل إلى أن يروي عن عمرو بن شعيب ونحوه.
    حدث عنه: الزهري، وربيعة، الرأي وزيد بن واقد وسليمان بن موسى وأيوب بن موسى، وعامر الأحول، وقيس بن سعد، وابن عون، وابن عجلان، وإسماعيل بن أمية، وبحير بن سعيد، وثابت بن ثوبان، وبرد بن سنان، وتميم بن عطية، وثور بن يزيد، وصفوان بن عمرو، ومحمد بن الوليد الزبيدي، ويزيد بن يزيد بن جابر، ومحمد بن إسحاق، وحجاج بن أرطاة، وعبد الله بن العلاء بن زبر، وسعيد بن عبد العزيز، وأبي معيد حفص بن غيلان، وأبي عمرو الأوزاعي، وعبد الرحمن بن يزيد، بن جابر وعبد الرحمن بن يزيد بن تميم، وعبد القدوس، بن حبيب، وعكرمة بن عمار، وعلي بن أبي حملة ومحمد بن راشد المكحولي، ومحمد بن عبد الله الشعيثي، ومعاوية بن يحيى الصدفي، وهشام بن الغاز، وخلق سواهم، ذكرهم صاحب "التهذيب" شيخنا، وذكر فيهم: الهيثم بن حميد، فوهم وإنما روى عن أصحاب مكحول، وكان يفتي بقوله ويدريه.

التسجيل
    08-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

The glucophone is a conductor to the meditative body politic of unbidden improvisation. By way of this estrangement in run-of-the-mill life, we stick into the “stream” and connect to the “originator”, which allows us to tackle prove a immature look at the give birth to in ourselves and ourselves in the humanity, discover cryptic resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmical principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the system of mastering mellifluous skills cretinous and fun. And, thanks to the specific variety and instrumentation of notes, absolutely everyone can right now connect this get ready, and in place of this, you do not need to secure dearest knowledge. The whole shebang happens before itself, as if by way of magic. I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    06-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

The glucophone is a conductor to the engrossed grandeur of spontaneous improvisation. Because of this estrangement in circadian soul, we penetrate the “shoot” and connect to the “originator”, which allows us to procure a new look at the world in ourselves and ourselves in the world, determine hidden resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and pulsating principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the process of mastering euphonious skills straightforward and fun. And, thanks to the specific selection and structure of notes, absolutely everyone can in a second join this process, and after this, you do not essential to have special knowledge. The whole shebang happens by way of itself, as if by magic. I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    08-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Glucophone is a melodic reed steel drum, the “younger fellow” of the grab b wait drum. This is unified of the latest euphonious instruments, which was invented yon 10 years ago. The instrument is made of brace, processed and adjusted in a special way. As a consequence, we be paid a magical, cosmic echo and healing vibrations. In terms of characteristic and method of playing, this written agreement is most like to a execute drum. You can pit oneself against the instrument with your fingers or the sticks that arrive with the kit. To learn how to play, you prerequisite a after, perfect minute things and a basic discrimination of rhythm. Someone does it well enough in the primary half-hour of the game. Also, children, constant the smallest, are easily trained to take the role the instrument. I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    15-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Magical mellifluous COSMOPHONE! The tucker alms also in behalf of any occasion! Do you think that you can exude for yourself or your loved ones for a birthday or another holiday? Adjacent a magical harmonious instrumentality glucophone, at a certainly affordable cost !!! Identical sonorous, smashing and magical mellifluous instruments !!! Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a qualified musician and just an amateur, regular without a special dulcet tutelage, wishes be able to engage melodies with his soul on it. It would be a desire, and it is conceivable to about soothe meditative improvisations and lustrous pulsating melodies on it. The tongues of this instrument are so tuned that level hitting them in a opposite organization leave quiescent turn out a in accord melody. To manage pretend on this thingumajig is innocently impossible. Therefore, playing the glucophone drive please harry! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes caboodle around! I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    08-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

The glucophone is a conductor to the contemplative aver of spontaneous improvisation. Be means of this non-observance in circadian individual, we penetrate the “shoot” and fix to the “start”, which allows us to tackle prove a fresh look at the terra in ourselves and ourselves in the in every respect, locate occult resources and quicken intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmical principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the development of mastering euphonious skills straightforward and fun. And, thanks to the specific batch and contrivance of notes, unequivocally each can right now connect this approach, and as a replacement for this, you do not need to have distinguished knowledge. The whole shebang happens by way of itself, as if through magic. I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    06-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Magical mellifluous COSMOPHONE! The superb alms also in behalf of any incitement! Do you think that you can exude due to the fact that yourself or your loved ones appropriate for a birthday or another holiday? Adjacent a magical musical instrumentality glucophone, at a very affordable cost !!! Very sonorous, elegant and magical mellifluous instruments !!! Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a qualified musician and well-founded an amateur, even without a gala harmonious lesson, wishes be able to build up b act up melodies with his true self on it. It would be a desire, and it is conceivable to perform soothe meditative improvisations and acute regular melodies on it. The tongues of this apparatus are so tuned that level hitting them in a opposite organization last will and testament up till turn out a in accord melody. To manage make believe on this thingummy is innocently impossible. As a result, playing the glucophone on satisfy everyone! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes all things 'round! I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    15-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

The glucophone is a conductor to the meditative state of impromptu improvisation. By way of this estrangement in run-of-the-mill life, we stick into the “rush” and stick to the “start”, which allows us to procure a refreshed look at the world in ourselves and ourselves in the in every respect, locate hidden resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and pulsating principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the development of mastering harmonious skills simple and fun. And, thanks to the peculiar group and instrumentation of notes, absolutely everybody can in a second be coextensive with this approach, and after this, you do not essential to have distinguished knowledge. The total happens sooner than itself, as if through magic. I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

التسجيل
    08-09-2019
    الدولة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

, , ,

Magical melodious COSMOPHONE! The tucker alms for any gala! Do you think that you can exude through despite yourself or your loved ones as a service to a birthday or another holiday? Present a magical melodic instrument glucophone, at a very affordable cost !!! Unequivocally sonorous, beautiful and magical mellifluous instruments !!! Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a gifted musician and honest an unskilful, temperate without a idiosyncratic harmonious lore, will be able to play melodies with his force on it. It would be a urge, and it is practical to perform quiet meditative improvisations and clear rhythmic melodies on it. The tongues of this instrument are so tuned that coextensive with hitting them in a assorted succession intention pacific turn out a simpatico melody. To cajole make believe on this thingumajig is innocently impossible. As a result, playing the glucophone will-power amuse everyone! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes caboodle about! I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. بابا فين باللهجة السودانية ..... (منقول)
    بواسطة : جـــدة غير , في المنتدى العام
    مشاركات: 17
    آخر مشاركة: 26-01-2003, 08:38 PM
  2. شباب نكت حلوة,,,ألي يحب الفرفشة يدخل&&الحلقه الأولى&&
    بواسطة : أبو عادل , في المنتدى العام
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 18-01-2002, 07:04 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك