US-HORDE AND US-ALLIANCE

CHALLENGE MODES: GOLD BOOSTS
    MEGA PROMOTIONS! CONTACT ME ON SKYPE FOR MORE INFORMATION
    EU-HORDE AND EU-ALLIANCE
    US-HORDE AND US-ALLIANCE

PROVING GROUNDS: HEALER (ENDLESS 30) BOOST
    ONLY 39,99 EURO FOR GOLD+ENDLESS 30
    ONLY 29,99 EURO FOR ENDLESS 30
    CONTACT ME ON SKYPE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة carryhordechallenge
    Bought 2 gold runs from them, Jade + Brewery, They completed them both under 30-45 minutes! ****ing A++ service right there!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cescvegas
    the most professionally guys that i have know i bought 2 gold run that i need to finish my Conqueror Gold and they do that in only 1 hour with a very nice time. If i need other in the future i'll contact you Sorry for my bad english

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Nvm11
    I just finished getting my 9/9 challenge modes gold done with them, they had the group ready & going within a few hours, and less than 3 hours later they were done with the 7 CMs I had bought. They were not only super quick and professional, but also very friendly! Communication was excellent as well. There's absolutely nothing negative about them, the service is just absolutely amazing. Can only recommend this to everyone!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Kjetik93
    Just did a 10 normal HOF, Valuts and Terrace with these guys, clean run as always

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة temp123
    I highly recommend these folks to anyone who will be reading this thread and thinking to buy! They are team of professionals who are discreet and trusted.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة finish
    hey Guys!
    just wanted to let you know that THIS is by far the best Service u will ever get!
    from the first moment - contact via skype i felt totally secure.
    very very nice contact, he did take the time to answer all of my questions! and i had many lol
    but he was always nice to me!
    i had to pay when i was already in group standing infront of the raid...what more to feel save ;-)
    they guided me through all achievements so nice...it just wasnt possible something could go wrong!

im so happy with my new Corrupted Fire Hawk!
    Thank u guys! i will always come back to you, never again have to search elsewhere!
    im impressed!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Faermi1
    Greatest service I ever used. Very nice contact, quick & professional.
    I love you guys

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Moonsilver
    It took only 2:30 hours from the moment I gave them my authenticator code until they told me it was done. Flawless. Reliable and friendly.
    (Also, after this service I have found out that my cancer was healed and hair began growing on my receding hairline!)
    Use this service if you can afford the cash. No need to schedule runs with lazy guildies, wipe, stress and facepalm.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Eldina
    Bought boost for 3 challenge mode dungeons. The whole process was extreamly fast and the representative was very helpful and had me constantly updated. He told me when they started and finished a dungeon.
    I also had forgot to buy pots and flasks before the run and he asked me if it was ok if he bought some. I really appriciate for asking and stuff!

10/10 would defenetly buy again!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Camarten
    Bought boost on 9/9 Challenge mode Gold, Perfect, extremely fast and extremely friendly, during the process i've received continuous update on boost progress via skype.
    Very recommended !!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة loppyh
    Bought a gold run from them took about 2-3 hours. Definitely the fastest and safest service i ever had

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة timotejs
    Best boosting service ever. They did everything as promised. I have the armor, the title and the mount. Without this guys I couldnt have goten this achievemnts. They rock and I recomend them to anyone who wants to get this.

You rock guys, keep up the good work.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Zaratzul
    Very solid and quick 9/9 CM boosts.

Thanks!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Awakune
    Thank you so much for the amazing boost guys 9/9 challenge mode all gold in about 2 hours . Keep it up !

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة imakos
    Hello all,

I recently purchased a 9/9 boost from these guys and allow me to say, they are trustworthy and extremely professional.

INITIAL CONTACT:

Upon browsing these forums I stumbled upon these guys. I thought to myself, why not? I would love to sport this incredible gear, mount and achievement points. I immediately contacted them via e-mail on the address they provided on the first page.

I asked them quite a few questions and to my surprise I received a reply literally a few minutes later with their answers in detail. I started thinking this must be legit, otherwise why would they be answering in such detail? we spoke for a while longer via emails and I dropped the bomb on them: "please provide armory links to the people boosting me". They sent me a detailed reply stating who the tank would be, the healer and their dps team. I immediately checked their armories. Over 600 gold runs between them, all the characters in the same guild and with similar pve achievements which lowered my fears of being scammed to almost non-existant.

FURTHER CONTACT AND SETTING A DATE:

We proceeded in chatting through skype. The person who was talking to me had a near-perfect usage of the english language. Now, most of you will call me racist and all that. No, I am not racist. Unfortunately every WoW player (veteran or new) knows that if you get scammed it will most likely be from people who do not speak great english (I am refering to their accent and orthographe). The flow of the conversation was subtle and straight to the point. He told me that he would contact his boosting team and let me know when we could arrange the boost. A few hours later they proposed a date to which I had to refuse due to work. I asked them if it would be possible to do it on a very specific date and on an unusual time. To my surprise he managed to arrange the boost to the date and time of my preference 1 day after the initial contact. So, I contact them one day, I get my boost the following day! Great timing, a little luck perhaps and above all, a professional service.

PAYMENT:

As they state in their advertisment, payment could be done in several ways. As I do not own a paypal account I had to just make a transfer using my visa. I told them I would not pay them unless I first get invited to the group which will be boosting me, cross-reference the players with the armory links I was provided and have a stream up and running. I got all that and more! Five minutes before the boost (which took place exaclty on the time we had set, (so no running late or anything) they invite me to the group and give me a stream where I could see a player from the group in real time. I proceeded to paying them. The payment went through without a hassle and I gave them my credentials in order to log into my account. In my case, the guy streaming played my character which was a great relief as I could see what they were doing the whole time. As my authenticator had desynced a few months ago when they tried to log my account automatically blocked. That scared me shitless but it was explained to me that this happens when your account has no authenticator. I changed my password (via a link I was automatically sent by blizzard, gave them the new password and it worked perfectly). The guy playing my account spent no more than fifteen minutes changing keybinds and spec. They politely asked me if it would be ok to change specs and glyphs to which I obviously agreed. Keybinds ready, spec ready and consumables ready - the boost begins.

THE BOOST:

What an experience! After all my fears for getting scammed had vanished, I proceeded into rolling a big fat one, sat on the couch with my gf and enjoyed every second of it. Unbelieavable speed and skill. Not only did they provide the service I payed them for but I also got the record times for my server. There was only a small hickup. The tank started disconnecting. **** - I thought. I really wanted this to be over and resume control of my account! Not a second later I get contacted via skype (the contact was ongoing throughout the boost) saying the tank has connection problems and that if He is unable to continue they have another tank benched and ready to join. I couldn't believe how cool these guys are. Heroic by heroic, challenge mode by challenge mode the whole thing took just a little more than 3 hours.

OUTCOME:

I will DEFINETLY be purchasing these guys's services again in the near future. I am currently leveling a monk and would love the challenge mode set on it too.

P.S: A big thank you to the all of you guys and especially the guy playing my character as he had no problem copy/pasting stuff in my gchat when people started wondering how the hell I am managing all this!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kifken
    Received a boost from them last night 9/9 CM, they did it a bit over 3 hours. For anyone who is skeptical about their services, they are the real deal. Pure skill, fast, awesome support, job done! Will definitely be buying future boosts from them again! Thanks again guys!!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sparkhex
    Got a 9/9 Gold CM boost. The run went really good and smooth and was complete within 3 hours. The communication was good also, even had a chance to view the runs via stream (good quality).
    Had no problems with account sharing, you can trust them for sure.
    I'd really recommend these guys if you're looking for quick and smooth cm golds or other pve boosts!
    Thanks again and looking forward to play with You again!
    10+/10

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Jafakbu
    Just got my character boosted through 9/9 gold challenge modes. Everything was exactly as planned, the run was completed in just under 3 hrs as I expected reading from other feedback. Very positive experience overall. Thanks!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Relican
    They did an amazing and quick job for me. Would recommend to others, and I will more than likely use this service again.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة xRaremanx
    Hello

Greatest service
    Very nice contact, quick and professional Group ,
    NOW my Challenge mode Gold is Done with this service

tomorrow my other service started ( Achievements Raid )
    This is wonderful characteristic and fantastic service
    wish you luck

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SkarBael
    Ordered from these guys a few days. Total time on skype was maybe 5 mins of setting up times and prices if that. Quick and painless. They got set up in the 15 mins they said they needed before the run and we were on our way to full clears. We got golds in maybe 2 hours 15 mins. Super fast. These guys are great would and will buy from them again.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rony17
    Amazing group with equally amazing service, my tot run finished within 2 hours without any issues, highly recommended

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ebinjabr
    Bought ToeS HC boost just now they told me its going to take 2 hours, it took 30 mins! These guys are pro!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة pringo
    Just finished my run. Great seller. Will recommend to friends!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Terronis
    Finished my run a little while ago and it was a good experience. Good communication and was able to watch via a stream. Would highly recommend

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Tyzula
    These guys are awesome! Fast and smooth runs and they stream it all for you. They are very professional and a 10/10 in my books in terms of how awesome their service and execution is. So glad I could finally get my challenge modes completed :3

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة blackdove
    Hired these guys to do the Wrathion Kill for me on my rogue, was a fight they hadn't done before and in the end they got it for me. Definitely very pleased with them and highly suggest you contact them for any need even if it's not one of the advertised ones.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ebinjabr
    Bought ToT run today was fast and smooth this is my 4th purchase they never let you down my previous orders were 2 Gold Challenge modes 1 ToeS HC 2 ToT normal and am more than satisfied and definitely will buy again. Keep up the good work and this great service its rare these days.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Vaz
    Great service! 9/9 CM Gold completed in about 3 hours. Answered all questions I had. Kept me informed at all times. 10/10 Would order from again.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة elefantrumpa
    bought 9/9 challenge mode, done in a few hours quick & clean

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Metacrossit
    Just did a full Challenge Mode Gold run with these Guys! AMAAAAAZING! +10 internets for these fellas!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vallismall
    Very professional, fast, communicative and friendly service.
    Vouch for them big time!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ildstav
    Finished the DS and Cata glory boosts today.

It all went smooth without any problems. These guys are very polite and professional

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hauntedbypast
    I just purchased 9/9 CM run US horde side with this guys, the runs were fast, and I watched the bits from stream. The team was professional in all aspects (even asked me if they could fix my resto set up). I will definitely order from them again in the future!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Frostyx
    Yesterday i bought a boost from these guys. I really liked the reviews of their service and wanted to try since i really needed the set for xmog.
    Everything went smooth and steady. I was quite confident in this service so i just made sure they logged on my account without problems and went to sleep.
    Just checked my account in morning and got everything i paid for. Amazing service - 5/5.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة highonfire
    I bought 9/9 gold challanger run with these guys! they were swift even with breaks, and they answered any questions i had about the boost without fail thanks for my new transmog and mount guys you are awesome

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mohassan81
    I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!

I was very suspicious, and I thought all the feedback was made up, so I contacted luney just to see what the score was. He (or she), was very professional and polite, answered all my questions, arrange a time and date, and told me how things will go. If I am honest, I did not believe what I was being told as it sounded too good to be true.

The day came, luney contacted me 1 hour before the agreed time, told me the plan of action....and after 1 hour later.... everything was done just as luney as described. These guys are so well organized, no waiting around, everyone was where they said they were going to be, I even swapped characters many times in between bosses and was always summoned quickly.

Honestly, these guys are the real deal. Already planning my next runs with them. If you guys have any doubts, contact me and i'll vouch for these guys, 100% genuine. Good luck guys, I really hope this service takes off and you get more customers, really nice guys.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lozaki123
    Bought Cataclysm Hero Glory achivment. Fast and good, only 1,5h, cheap too! 100% trusted. Recomended!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة NM12
    Very Professional A++ Service and watching the live stream was pretty dam kool ! Definantly will come back for future services!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Glacious
    Just finished my run for Glory of the Firelands to get my corrupted Firehawk and was complete in great time just under an hour, highly recommend and hope to use again soon

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Vanishing241
    I just purchased a 9/9 Gold CM for $289.99 - It went fast and smooth - Estimated time was 2-3 hours but it was complete in 2 hours exactly! These guys are definitely 100% Trustworthy and worth the value of your money. Thanks again for the 9/9!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Frostyx
    I bought the 2nd boost yesterday, everything was perfect as usually

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dragoondk
    Purchased a 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode boost.

Excellent service, completed very quickly.

Professional service. definitely recommend this group for any of the services they provide.

Thanks a lot!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SpeedoGuy
    Bought a challenge mode boost from these guys today everything went smooth even the planning and everything, Great job guys keep up the good work

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة waterlord
    Bought a piloted normal run, they slotted me in real quick and the whole run was fast and safe. They are 100% legit, will return for more services.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lozaki123
    Bought Glory of the Cataclysm Raider, fast as always , 100% trustworth

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sparkhex
    Bought a Herald of the Titans run, and it was completed in 15 mins! Quick and easy. Awesome job as always!

Keep up the good work!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Bowflexin
    HUGE Rep to these guys. Here's a little review for those on the fence about this service:

After searching for challenge mode threads for about an hour, I finally came across this thread and spoke with luneyy on Skype. I was very concerned at first by the price they charged for the service, as I've seen other sites sell this service for much cheaper. HOWEVER, you get what you pay for. These guys are extremely professional. These guys did a full 9/9 completion for me in just a little over 3 hours. They logged on my account and played my undergeared character for me. They even went the extra step and streamed all the dungeons from my character so I was informed 100% of the way on their progress. I recommend this service to ANYONE looking for a legit and safe service. I plan on using these guys many more times in the future, I was thoroughly impressed.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ash
    just finished! Great service. Easy to deal with, fast, hard working, A+

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Malakili88
    Just had this service performed! A+ and highly recommended!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DreamRe4per
    I can confirm that this guy is trusted

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dumbody
    So ich habe nun 9/9 in Auftrag gegeben. Ich kann sie einzeln nacheinander zahlen, was ich sehr gut finde. Bisher 100% trusted und ein sehr netter Kollege . Ich werde updaten wenn es fertig ist.
    ------
    Right now i want 9/9 from them (gold). I can pay them one by one. Very nice service until now and he is very friendly. Im going to update this after the service is finished. 100% trusted!

/UPDATE: Innerhalb 2,5std 7 goldruns gemacht. Sieht sehr gut aus.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rabemsel1234
    Sind grad am boosten von meinem Priest, nach 1.5 Std schon 6x Gold. Berichte ausführlicher wenn sie fertig sind

So sie sind fertig, 9/9 Gold innerhalb von ziemlich genau 2 1/2 stunden.
    konnte alles über seinen stream mitverfolgen.

100% trusted, die leute sind echt ihr geld wert

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة r3v4n
    Just handed over my rogue for full challenge mode gold. Should start at 15:00, I'm pretty excited.

lunney seems to be a pretty nice guy (we're chatting via skype) and I'm sure, that he'll be doing just fine. I'll update this post later, letting you guys know what has been happening.

/e: Update - 15:15 till 17:26 and 8 gold medals so far ... keep it up

---

=> 17:50 - **** yeah, 9x gold!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Bratwurstwender
    Moin zusammen,

hab mir gestern das Challenge Mode paket gegönnt und muss sagen das das alles wirklich sehr nette und kompetente Leute sind,die alles ihr Geld auf jeden Cent wert sind.Haben gleich losgelegt und und stramm durchgezogen.Haben alles in allem bischen mehr als 3 Stunden gebraucht.kurz und knapp: Sind nur zu empfehlen und würde den Service jederzeit wieder in Anspruch nehmen. 10/10!!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Cindela
    Ich war erst skeptisch, was diesen Dienst angeht, muss aber sagen, dass es ohne Probleme ging und ich es wieder machen würde. Ich habe mir das komplette CM-Goldpaket gekauft. Es wurde mir immer mitgeteilt, wie der Stand der Dinge ist und auf Fragen wurde schnell eingegangen.

Ich kann den Service nur empfehlen!

Gruß faxe123

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Faermi
    Also ich kann diese Jungs nur empfehlen. Habe den Service jetzt schon mehrmals genutzt, einfach großartig.
    Professionelles Team, superschnelle Bearbeitung und keine Beanstandungen.
    Best service ever

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .Bree
    Best Push Ever - 9/9 Gold in 2 1/2h on Top Prices!

Love you Guys - best livestream - best dmg - best support!

Thanks, ill buy the next push next month

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BTC
    Top Service. All Done!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dumbody
    Wiedermal sehr schnell (9/9 gold) und bin 100% zufrieden. Billigste Preise ++ Stream ++ sehr netter Kontakt! Für alle die Challange Modes brauchen sind hier an der richtigen Adresse!
    100% trusted

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة manu123
    Also nun zu meinem Boost!

Erst hatte ich auch meine bedenken mit so Boost´s, ob die sicher sind Geld/Account mäsig etc.

Ich kann nur sagen TOP!

Es ist wirklich alles so wie beschrieben!

Der Support ist sehr nett und professinell!

Ich habe Glory of the Firlandsraiders und 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold in Auftrag gegeben.

Mein Account wurde von Ihnen gespielt, da ich Nachtschicht hatte.

Um 23:59 haben Sie gleich nach ID´reset angefangen und um 6:00 als ich von der Arbeit kam waren Sie schon mit allem fertig, da sag ich nur OVER NIGHT EXPRESS

Beim Feurlande run haben mir nur noch 4 nhc Erfolge gefehlt, da habe ich dann etwas weniger als die hälfte bezahlt, also am Preis lässt ich bei denen auch was machen.

Also die Leute sind echt weiter zu empfehlen!

DAUMEN HOCH!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Littledagger
    Taken service today, was lucky for direct start and yeah <3 Hours.

Was awesome to watch the stream Enjoy it

(CM 9/9)

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Kingpin1992
    The best service i have ever had=) Thumps up 4 this guys=) The goldruns are so fast ready =)

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة jaeon
    Fantastic 9/9 CM Boost!
    Faster than light, very professional, nice communication, good stream!
    Choosing these guys for my next boost 100% sure!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Alexander23101991
    grade gekauft preis super ging alles problem los support war auch top !

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Elitecracker
    Buyed 9/9 gold cm very cheap and awesome boost 100% trusted

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة bohnensuppe
    Excelent service ... absolutely perfect ! Thanx for the CM Gold Boost ...

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zkull
    I Bought a 9/9 Gold boost everything was done quick and professional top support through livestream/skype 110% thrusted

Question مشاركة: إعلانات الـ WTB WTS WTT SCARAB LORD -- CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER هنا لو تكرمتم 3

Skype ID - Welinkon
    e-Mail Address: in-Ati@Outlook.com

Delivery Under 10 Minutes

All Account Data :
    * Battle.net Login / e-Mail Address
    * Battle.net Password
    * Secret Question + Answer
    * Photo ID Original Owner
    * Game CDkeys Photo
    * Last 4 Digits Used on Battle.net
    * Previous e-Mail Address Access

Optional Options :
    * Realm Transfer
    * Battle.net Name Change / Country Change

Stock Updated*

Warrior
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Paladin
    Shaman
    Druid
    Monk
    Warrior
    Death Knight
    Paladin
    Warrior
    Priest
    Warlock
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Mage
    Death Knight
    Monk
    Mage
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Rogue

Add Me on Skype
    Skype ID - Welinkon

UNMERGED WoW Account for Sale

Skype ID - Welinkon

World of Warcraft * Collector's Edittion
    World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusader * Collector's Edittion

Scarab Lord - No Longer Obtainable
    Grand Marshal - No Longer Obtainable
    Champion of Naaru - No Longer Obtainable
    Hand of A'dal - No Longer Obtainable
    The Insane
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank - No Longer Obtainable
    Swift Zulian Tiger - No Longer Obtainable
    Swift Razzashi Raptor - No Longer Obtainable
    Amani War Bear - No Longer Obtainable
    Vengeful Nether Drake - No Longer Obtainable
    Merciless Nether Drake - No Longer Obtainable
    Brutal Nether Drake - No Longer Obtainable
    The Horseman's Reins
    Deathcharger's Reins
    Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
    Reins of the Spectral Tiger
    Agent of the Shen'dralar ( Exalted ) - No Longer Obtainable
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Fiery Warhorse's Reins
    Old School Ride - No Longer Obtainable :
    - Nightsaber
    - White Stallion
    Raven Lord
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Big Love Rocket

70 Rogue - Night Elf
    Warglaives of Azzinoth
    Gladiator Title

60 Warior - Human
    9/9 Tier 3
    Full Grand Marshal PvP Gear Set
    Sulfuros, Hand of Ragnaros
    Thunderfury , Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

* Naxxramas 40 No Longer Obtainable's :
    Corrupted Ashbringer
    Might of Menethil
    The Hungering Cold
    The Face of Death
    The Plague Bearer
    Wraith Blade
    Claymore of Unholy Might
    The Castigator
    Hatchet of Sundered Bone
    Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph
    Widow's Remorse
    Gressil, Dawn of Ruin
    Ashkandi Greatsword of the Brotherhood

60 Priest - Human
    9/9 Tier 3
    Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian - No Longer Obtainable
    Anathema / Benediction - No Longer Obtainable

Brimstone Staff
    Soulseeker

Taking Offers / Bid's
    i Don't Accept Retarded Prices for this Account .

Skype ID - Welinkon

التسجيل
    25-03-2011
    المشاركات

رد: إعلانات الـ WTB WTS WTT هنا لو تكرمتم 3

WTB WoW account

مطلوب حساب WoW
    الشخصيات المرغوبة Hunter + Rogue

الرجاء التواصل مع على
    Fahad_16s@yahoo.com
    او
    واتس اب

التسجيل
    11-02-2012
    المشاركات

مشاركة: إعلانات الـ WTB WTS WTT هنا لو تكرمتم 3

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Neyia مشاهدة المشاركة
    Buying of 9/9 CM Golds

- Boost Started 15mins after the buying

- Siege of Niuzao Temple:
    Gold (16m 8s
    )
    - Stormstout Brewery:
    Gold (11m 54s)
    - Scarlet Halls:
    Gold (11m 14s)
    - Scarlet Monastery: Gold (12m 36s)
    - Scholomance: Gold (17m 02s)
    - Temple of the Jade Serpent:
    Gold (14m 09s)
    - Gate of the Setting Sun: Gold (11m 45s)
    - Mogu'shan Palace :
    Gold (11m 12s)
    - Shado-Pan Monastery:
    Gold (18m 38s)

Good jobs with this Guildteam

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة EarthTec مشاهدة المشاركة
    I have bought 3 Single Runs. Really nice and fast boost. Maybe i buy it for my Monk too =)
    Thank you for you really nice and good service!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة qruuzz مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought 9/9 for my priest, Really good service. Was done fast and with very good support. Would come back for more characters.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sam3502 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hi, I've bought a 9/9 boost for my priest yesterday. Was done fast (~3 hours) with really good support. Thanks!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sousuke90 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought 9/9,istant reply and got service in less then 2 hours.Nice one!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Nhira مشاهدة المشاركة
    I can recommend this guy.
    He is legit, fast and cheap.

Overall I was very satisfied with his services and he is definitely my guy when I'll be in need of boosting services next time.

+Rep from me and keep up your AWESOME work.

Thanks.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kulli123 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Made this account just to come here and thank this guy in public.

Legit, very fast, and definitely cheapest one around... and very nice person! finally got my transmog gear and mount!

Definitely recommending this over the others here in OwnedCore, good job!

Thank you!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aQi مشاهدة المشاركة
    first post as a long time lurker.

Legit service, very fast and absolutly recommendable!

Thank you!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mellow86 مشاهدة المشاركة
    great job, very quick. ty !

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Zythander مشاهدة المشاركة
    I utterly forgot to post my feedback here . Bought the Gold Challenge 9/9 set from these guys a week ago, run was done the same evening. Was very fast and they kept me updated throughout. Will be using them again shortly!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة subaru190 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Very fast and kept me updated even thought it wasn't necessary; extremely flexible payments and amazing speed, would recommend this service to anyone. 10/10 Thank you very much!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Pancetta مشاهدة المشاركة
    My run has been done, man what a good service and pretty fast.
    i recommend them to everyone! superb service

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة TheSpankzz مشاهدة المشاركة
    used these guys and they were amazing, pretty much 1 shot every instance, pefect co-ordination and so friendly will 100% be using them again in future. recommend to anyone wanting to do challenge modes!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kvic مشاهدة المشاركة
    I bough 9/9 for my shami and warri. Super fast and a nice support. The idea with the stream is awesome.
    Can`t say more than absolutly recommendable! Keep your job up!
    Thank you!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ciaociao123 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Just finished my boost, really good players, done this in less than 3 hours at the lower price around. If u need a boost ask them!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Chraa مشاهدة المشاركة
    Ordered 9/9 CM + 9/9 HC, everything went smoothly and quickly. Great feedback during the boost. Great price as well! Highly recommended

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oletorvik مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought it for my paladin 9/9 was really fast and the customer service was the best ive ever had!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة RarDK مشاهدة المشاركة
    They did it on my Lock and Mage, i really can't complain they did a really amazing job, + they are extremely cheap compared to the rest of the boosters ^^ so yeah you should definitely go with these guys!! 8)

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Furiezz مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought a 9/9 CM boost. Great service! Nice contact person! Would advice anyone To buy boosts here. Cheap fast and they even streamed it all!! Highly satisfied

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Scream0013 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought a 9/9 CM Gold boost on my paladin today, amazing communication and always kept in contact with me updating me with details as the boost progressed, allowed me to watch them boosting through a stream, did one dungeon before accepting payment. All I can say is I'm 150% satisfied, after being scammed a few times on Ownedcore with services like this I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you very much guys, keep boostin!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prii_de مشاهدة المشاركة
    10/10, bought a boost for me and my friend last night. They had the skills, The had the low price, they even had stream!!

This worked out so well that i DO recommend to every1 out there looking for a cheap and legit CM boost.
    I did not belive at first that they were legit due to the low price. But boy did i have wrong. As i said Recommended at 110%
    i will ofc buy from them again if im in need of a cm boost. with this price there is no1 els!

//Happiest Customer there is!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة koekie1991 مشاهدة المشاركة
    These guys are really epic. Contacted them today and I they started the boost at 8 in the evening. Been watching their progress on twitch all the time! They constantly have a couple of minutes left, sometimes even 5 minutes!! Been talking to them on skype for a while and they are really helpful to let you choose proper gems etc ( Which is handy for those that are not sure ofcourse)
    For the great service + lowest price I'd say you definately should go for these guys!! 55 euros + imba good service, you won't find better .

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ohmahlawd مشاهدة المشاركة
    I can vouch for these guys! Other people I have contacted weren't available to provide runs ASAP, while these guys were quick to jump on the action for a FAIR PRICE! No fuss, little consumables used, just the bare essentials. Subtle and professional. The sales contact was friendly and easy to reach on skype. 55 EUROS is good value for money.

Runs I've used these guys for:
    Holy Paladin - COMPLETED - 28/11/2013
    Elemental Shaman - SCHEDULED - 30/11/2013

FIVE STARS, WILL USE AGAIN!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maxfx مشاهدة المشاركة
    Will contact you on skype, lets see , perhaps i ll buy today's run.

EDIT : Chatting now in skype, arranging details.

UPDATE : Had a wisper from a legit player who had the achievemetns, i proceeded on Full payment prior to the runs , today @ 21:00 . I will update here once its completed.

UPDATE : So far things going smooth, 2 more dungeons remaining.

Result : everything was perfect . Highly recommend these guys!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة CorsairX مشاهدة المشاركة
    Contacting you on skype =)

bought a 9/9 CM Gold, everything went well, very friendly and cool guys ) definetly recommend their services !

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ekimba مشاهدة المشاركة
    Ive just got 9/9 CM Gold. It went smooth and nice team.
    - Thanks for the good support.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Wuzz مشاهدة المشاركة
    Contacted seller, settled on a run 19:00 tonight.
    Gonna update and write a review after

Edit: So they have now completed the order! Last night they had me as account share, and one as self play in the run. It didn't work out, cause the self play guy had low dps.
    So i said it was okey that they did me after him instead. They started around 23:00 yesterday, completed 6 GOLD run and went to bed, cause one of their guys had exams today, which was totally fine for me.
    And today they completed the last 3 runs. Great service! if it hadn't been for the circumstances, they would have done it in a few hours! They are fast, and chatted with them/her all the time, great service, and i can only recommend it to everyone! No extra fee for VIP treatment.

AAA++++++

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prii_de مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought CM 9/9 Yesterday.

You can not find a Boosting Team that is Cheaper with this fast respons and good times.
    I contacted them Thursday night and got my boost the day after. Now when patch is getting closer this is really what u are looking for.
    A Team thats Cheap, Fast times, And Always a time for YOU.
    I Had 3 Chars with Challange mode gear before this run. Only one of them was this easy earned, And that was the one they ran with me A half year ago.
    So im a really happy returning Customer!

I Recommend this team Strongly to you!
    As you can see this account is created long time ago, just telling you guys im Legit!
    Hope every1 els get the same experience as me!

GL HF!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Alle23956 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Spoke to these guys yesterday about a 9/9 Gold CM run and the whole thing was completed with in a couple hours the next evening, very friendly service, would considering purchasing from them again and highly recommend them!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة reptileqt مشاهدة المشاركة
    Contacted them today on skype,got instant response.
    Bought 9/9cm and they started 30mins later and finished 2hours later.
    Very fast and cheap,i'd recommend it to anyone

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة latvis مشاهدة المشاركة
    Boght Chllange mode boost, very awsome, fast response, cheap. best on market.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aJskoLD مشاهدة المشاركة
    Contacted this guy around 12:00 .. Run available at 14:30 .. Finished 16:30..
    Played myself.. Awesome service.. Thumbs up ..

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة __Pewx مشاهدة المشاركة
    Contacted and spoke to this person and arranged a Challenge Mode run, got it done today (Friday) and I must say I'm very happy with him and the people in the group in-game. They sounded very friendly on microphones as well. The CM was done very quickly and we had a few good laughs in the group while doing them all. There was also some PvP going on outside the Jade Serpent Temple (in which we took part in and kicked some bum!), great fun and nice people. I was told what to do, when to use Invis potions and such inside of the CM's - great amount of fun and great communication. I recommend this seller/team to anyone who's looking to get Challenge Mode gear and have a nice time with the people who's doing it. Thanks again! Much recommended!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ulticreep مشاهدة المشاركة
    Bought a CM gold boost. No problems what so ever, good communication as well. Trustworthy and very efficient people, 100% recommended from me.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة muhammadfali مشاهدة المشاركة
    Did a run with these guys, they were fantastic, done within 3 hours and streamed the whole thing. The cheapest I found and also they were quick with the order because they carried it out the very next day! +++

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Swee مشاهدة المشاركة
    I've got boosted today with my feral.
    Strongly fast boosting so now i have 9/9 CM.

Thanks guys and lets see you again for my Rouge and Shaman

Skype - e.Wopop-Re-WoW
    e-Mail - e.Wopop@Yahoo.com

More Details >> " Click Here " / Character Photo + Armory Link

Product ID #UI-41
    Mage
    Achievement Points: 21140
    Mounts: 211
    Pets: 492 Unique
    Feats Of Strength: 174
    -----------------------------

Product ID #UI-42
    Hunter
    Achievement Points: 21955
    Mounts: 230
    Pets: 534 Unique
    Feats Of Strength: 151

Product ID #UI-43
    Death Knight
    Achievement Points: 20815
    Mounts: 221
    Pets: 537 Unique
    Feats Of Strength: 143

Product ID #UI-44
    Monk
    Achievement Points: 20825
    Mounts: 250
    Pets: 488 Unique
    Feats Of Strength: 166

Product ID #UI-45
    Druid
    Achievement Points: 21525
    Mounts: 194
    Pets: 536
    Feats Of Strength: 144

Product ID #UI-46
    Warrior
    UNMERGED Classic WoW Account
    Scarab Lord Title
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank
    High Warlord Title
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    Corrupted Ashbringer
    9/9 Tier 3

Product ID #UI-47
    Warlock
    Achievement Points: 21980
    Mounts: 245
    Pets: 549 Unique
    Feats Of Strength: 177

Product ID #UI-48
    Shaman
    Achievement Points: 21535
    Mounts: 223
    Feats Of Strength: 172

Product ID #UI-49
    Death Knight
    Achievement Points: 20150
    Mounts: 268
    Pets: 374
    Feats Of Strength: 149

Product ID #UI-50
    Priest
    Achievement Points: 21755
    Mounts: 267
    Pets: 597
    Feats Of Strength: 160

Product ID #UI-51
    Rogue
    Achievement Points: 20655
    Mounts: 252
    Pets: 488
    Feats Of Strength: 164

Product ID #UI-52
    Paladin
    Mounts: 251

Product ID #UI-53
    Warrior
    Achievement Points: 19410
    Mounts: 187
    Pets: 293
    Feats Of Strength: 128

Skype - e.Wopop-Re-WoW

More Details Find on " Click Here " / Character Photo + Armory Link

STOCK UPDATED*

Warrior
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Paladin
    Shaman
    Druid
    Monk
    Warrior
    Death Knight
    Paladin
    Warrior
    Priest
    Warlock
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Mage
    Death Knight
    Monk
    Mage
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Rogue

UNMERGED WoW Account's

Account#ID 5
    Taking Offers
    Price Range - 200e - 450e

70 Rogue - Night Elf
    Warglaives of Azzinoth
    Gladiator Title
    Rank1 Gladiator Title

Ashes of Al'ar
    The Horseman's Reins
    Deathcharger's Reins
    Big Love Rocket

Account#ID 10
    Taking Offers
    Price Range - 400e - 700e

60 Warior - Human
    White Stallion
    9/9 Tier 3

Corrupted Ashbringer
    Might of Menethil
    The Hungering Cold
    The Face of Death
    The Plague Bearer
    Wraith Blade
    Claymore of Unholy Might
    The Castigator
    Hatchet of Sundered Bone
    Widow's Remorse
    Gressil, Dawn of Ruin

Account#ID 11
    Taking Offers
    Price Range - 250e - 400e

60 Priest - Human
    9/9 Tier 3

Brimstone Staff
    Soulseeker

Skype - e.Wopop-Re-WoW

Product ID #UI-41
    Mage

Product ID #UI-42
    Hunter

Product ID #UI-43
    Death Knight

Product ID #UI-44
    Monk

Product ID #UI-45
    Druid

Product ID #UI-46
    Warrior
    Scarab Lord Title
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank
    High Warlord Title
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    Corrupted Ashbringer
    9/9 Tier 3

Product ID #UI-47
    Warlock

Product ID #UI-48
    Shaman

Product ID #UI-49
    Death Knight

Product ID #UI-50
    Priest

Product ID #UI-51
    Rogue

Product ID #UI-52
    Paladin

Product ID #UI-53
    Warrior

Skype - e.Wopop-Re-WoW

STOCK UPDATED*

Warrior
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Paladin
    Shaman
    Druid
    Monk
    Warrior
    Death Knight
    Paladin
    Warrior
    Priest
    Warlock
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Mage
    Death Knight
    Monk
    Mage
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Rogue

UNMERGED WoW Account's

Account#ID 5
    Taking Offers

70 Rogue - Night Elf
    Warglaives of Azzinoth
    Gladiator Title
    Rank1 Gladiator Title

Ashes of Al'ar
    The Horseman's Reins
    Deathcharger's Reins
    Big Love Rocket

Account#ID 10
    Taking Offers

60 Warior - Human
    White Stallion
    9/9 Tier 3

Corrupted Ashbringer
    Might of Menethil
    The Hungering Cold
    The Face of Death
    The Plague Bearer
    Wraith Blade
    Claymore of Unholy Might
    The Castigator
    Hatchet of Sundered Bone
    Widow's Remorse
    Gressil, Dawn of Ruin

Account#ID 11
    Taking Offers

60 Priest - Human
    9/9 Tier 3

Brimstone Staff
    Soulseeker

Skype - e.Wopop-Re-WoW

Product ID #UI-41
    Mage

Product ID #UI-42
    Hunter

Product ID #UI-43
    Death Knight

Product ID #UI-44
    Monk

Product ID #UI-45
    Druid

Product ID #UI-46
    Warrior
    Scarab Lord Title
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank
    High Warlord Title
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    Corrupted Ashbringer
    9/9 Tier 3

Product ID #UI-47
    Warlock

Product ID #UI-48
    Shaman

Product ID #UI-49
    Death Knight

Product ID #UI-50
    Priest

Product ID #UI-51
    Rogue

Product ID #UI-52
    Paladin

Product ID #UI-53
    Warrior

Skype - e.Wopop-Re-WoW

STOCK UPDATED*

Warrior
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Paladin
    Shaman
    Druid
    Monk
    Warrior
    Death Knight
    Paladin
    Warrior
    Priest
    Warlock
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Mage
    Death Knight
    Monk
    Mage
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Rogue

UNMERGED WoW Account's

Account#ID 5
    Taking Offers

70 Rogue - Night Elf
    Warglaives of Azzinoth
    Gladiator Title
    Rank1 Gladiator Title

Ashes of Al'ar
    The Horseman's Reins
    Deathcharger's Reins
    Big Love Rocket

Account#ID 10
    Taking Offers

60 Warior - Human
    White Stallion
    9/9 Tier 3

Corrupted Ashbringer
    Might of Menethil
    The Hungering Cold
    The Face of Death
    The Plague Bearer
    Wraith Blade
    Claymore of Unholy Might
    The Castigator
    Hatchet of Sundered Bone
    Widow's Remorse
    Gressil, Dawn of Ruin

Account#ID 11
    Taking Offers

60 Priest - Human
    9/9 Tier 3

Brimstone Staff
    Soulseeker

التسجيل
    13-08-2013
    المشاركات

Hello fellow players!

If you feel your character is no different from hundreds of thousands of others, want to stop being under-geared, obtain new
    mounts and transmog gear
    that will allow you to be unique and relevant, you have come to the right place!

Our professional and trustworthy boosting group of experienced WoW raiders from top PvE guilds fears no challenges and is ready
    to be put to the test - be it timed challenge mode dungeon runs, heroic raids, meta achievements or other custom boosts, we
    guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers.

Being players ourselves, we can also offer very competitive prices as there are no middlemen involved!

Boosts are available in EU and US regions, on both Alliance and the Horde as we strive to be the most diverse provider of WoW services.

E-mail : MMOHeroes@yahoo.com

Accepted methods of payment :

- Paypal
    - Paypal donate (no account required, only a credit card)
    - Skrill (old Moneybookers)
    - Western Union

Every boost can be streamed in HD!

Offering PG boosts up to Endless Waves and [You're doing it Wrong] Feat depending on your class and available items.
    To learn more

Full range of boosts done without any exploits including Rank10 kills can be negotiated depending on the ilvl and class of your character : ),
    Feel free to if you want to learn more.

If you are lagging behind in damage or healing, die a lot while tanking or simply seek to optimize your character in order to use it to
    its full potential, do not hesitate to !

We offer coaching sessions, gear check and optimization of almost every class and spec. Learn to play like the pros!

If you are interested in a boost that has not been listed be sure to anyway!
    We provide almost every possible service, including the Warlock Green Fire quest boost as well as
    Wrathion kill for the
    Legendary cloak quest and more!

Your opinions about our boosting service!

Ownedcore

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Gutti123
    Had them boost my warrior, took them 2.2 hours ! , great and fast service. I recommend them to everyone !

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة typally
    I have used the raid service and cm on few times now . The people are very good and get the job done very quickly in time give . They stream everything so you can watch your toon in cm mode so safety is very good with boosts . price is ok for service they offer . will use again in t16

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Terrorbytes
    Just got Challenge Mode done on my Pally, smooth and painless with no hiccups. Also had them done 2x Proving Grounds as well. Excellent Service, wouldn't get it elsewhere!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vDemo
    Amazing service, really down to earth and humble as well as friendly. Was crazy nervous going into the deal since I have never purchased a boost like this before, but I wasn't let down and they did the challenge mode in record time! Thank-you!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Fuo
    Bought some ranks in PG! Everything went fine and service started right after payment

The whole thing started just about 1 hour from when they accepted my skype friend request.

10/10!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Skyswimsky
    Waited so long for it x3 ty

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Collanx
    Awesome service, cheap. quick and fast would definitely recommend to everyone, awesome players! keep going on!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Okiies
    Purchased Challenge Mode Gold - US.

Incredible service! Fast, efficient and friendly. Could not be happier!!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maumauger
    Bought 9/9 CM Gold! Service was AWESOME! Everything was streamed! Very satisfied!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Loveno
    Perfect

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة swiftly
    Quick and easy

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة RaveMacBeth
    I buy Proving Ground Endless 30 waves. Good Guys.

Top Service and Friendly.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sporthe
    Great boost, did SoO flex on alliance! will come back for sure!

Did 9/9 gold challenge! i streamed the whole thing! went very smooth! im very happy with my boost they answer fast and are very helpfull! i really recomend this boosting service they boosted my alliance character!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة garoboldy
    Just finished a 9/9 Gold Challenge purchase. Went smooth and very quick! I got to watch the entire thing on a live stream and the seller was very polite and laid back about everything. Will recommend to others for sure!

Good Service very flexible. A+++. Thank you so much!

Elite pvpers

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Anon50213
    I'd like to leave some feedback.

I contacted MMO Heroes at 14:02 today, and they responded 15:48, which is kinda fast. I had added several other providers and had hopes that one of them would be able to respond quickly and do the run as fast as humanly possible.

MMO Heroes did not disappoint.

By 16:05 we had come to an agreement, and they started doing the runs after setting up my action bars and changing some of the talents. They live streamed the entire thing, so I could sit back and be assured that nothing on my account would be stolen or destroyed.

By 18:57 all of the 9 challenge modes were completed on Gold, and with lots of time to spare. That is nothing short of impressive.

All in all I am very pleased with the price of the service as well as the fact that I could still have my authenticator attached to my account.

As for customer service and professionalism - they were very polite and nice, and answered any questions and requests I had during the run.

Would I recommend them to anyone else? You bet!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Zstrife
    Heute angefragt zwecks boost , und was kann ich sagen !? Super preis , schnell und sauber .
    Kann ich weiter empfehlen.

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mellownz
    good service ! fast and nice !

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Aiizz9320
    nice and fast thank you MMOheroes <3

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Jemo2702
    Very friendly, very fast and fine prices. Super service!

Sehr zufrieden gewesen immer wieder gern!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة soccer000
    Super fast AMAZING!! USE THIS GUY!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة jaydub
    A+ pros! Rogue PG boosted by a shaman healer! That says it all!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Lighthalzen
    A++ Performance on Proving Grounds Boost! Highly Recommended!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DarioZ
    Perfect, cheap

التسجيل
    13-08-2013
    المشاركات

Hello fellow players!

If you feel your character is no different from hundreds of thousands of others, want to stop being under-geared, obtain new
    mounts and transmog gear
    that will allow you to be unique and relevant, you have come to the right place!

Our professional and trustworthy boosting group of experienced WoW raiders from top PvE guilds fears no challenges and is ready
    to be put to the test - be it timed challenge mode dungeon runs, heroic raids, meta achievements or other custom boosts, we

Being players ourselves, we can also offer very competitive prices as there are no middlemen involved!

Boosts are available in EU and US regions, on both Alliance and the Horde as we strive to be the most diverse provider of WoW services.

- Paypal
    - Western Union

Offering PG boosts up to Endless Waves and [You're doing it Wrong] Feat depending on your class and available items.
    To learn more

Full range of boosts done without any exploits including Rank10 kills can be negotiated depending on the ilvl and class of your character : ),

If you are lagging behind in damage or healing, die a lot while tanking or simply seek to optimize your character in order to use it to

We offer coaching sessions, gear check and optimization of almost every class and spec. Learn to play like the pros!

We provide almost every possible service, including the Warlock Green Fire quest boost as well as
    Wrathion kill for the

Ownedcore

Had them boost my warrior, took them 2.2 hours ! , great and fast service. I recommend them to everyone !

I have used the raid service and cm on few times now . The people are very good and get the job done very quickly in time give . They stream everything so you can watch your toon in cm mode so safety is very good with boosts . price is ok for service they offer . will use again in t16

Just got Challenge Mode done on my Pally, smooth and painless with no hiccups. Also had them done 2x Proving Grounds as well. Excellent Service, wouldn't get it elsewhere!

Amazing service, really down to earth and humble as well as friendly. Was crazy nervous going into the deal since I have never purchased a boost like this before, but I wasn't let down and they did the challenge mode in record time! Thank-you!

Bought some ranks in PG! Everything went fine and service started right after payment

The whole thing started just about 1 hour from when they accepted my skype friend request.

10/10!

Awesome service, cheap. quick and fast would definitely recommend to everyone, awesome players! keep going on!

Bought 9/9 CM Gold! Service was AWESOME! Everything was streamed! Very satisfied!

Perfect

Quick and easy

Did 9/9 gold challenge! i streamed the whole thing! went very smooth! im very happy with my boost they answer fast and are very helpfull! i really recomend this boosting service they boosted my alliance character!

Just finished a 9/9 Gold Challenge purchase. Went smooth and very quick! I got to watch the entire thing on a live stream and the seller was very polite and laid back about everything. Will recommend to others for sure!

Elite pvpers

I contacted MMO Heroes at 14:02 today, and they responded 15:48, which is kinda fast. I had added several other providers and had hopes that one of them would be able to respond quickly and do the run as fast as humanly possible.

By 16:05 we had come to an agreement, and they started doing the runs after setting up my action bars and changing some of the talents. They live streamed the entire thing, so I could sit back and be assured that nothing on my account would be stolen or destroyed.

By 18:57 all of the 9 challenge modes were completed on Gold, and with lots of time to spare. That is nothing short of impressive.

All in all I am very pleased with the price of the service as well as the fact that I could still have my authenticator attached to my account.

As for customer service and professionalism - they were very polite and nice, and answered any questions and requests I had during the run.

Heute angefragt zwecks boost , und was kann ich sagen !? Super preis , schnell und sauber .

Perfect, cheap

التسجيل
    13-08-2013
    المشاركات

Hello fellow players!

mounts and transmog gear

- Paypal
    - Western Union

To learn more

Wrathion kill for the

Ownedcore

10/10!

Perfect

Quick and easy

Elite pvpers

Perfect, cheap

التسجيل
    13-08-2013
    المشاركات

Hello fellow players!

mounts and transmog gear

- Paypal
    - Western Union

To learn more

Wrathion kill for the

Ownedcore

10/10!

Perfect

Quick and easy

Elite pvpers

Perfect, cheap

التسجيل
    20-08-2013
    المشاركات

Accounts || Characters--ilvl Gear 589--Rare--Rank1--More--WoD

Bonus
    All Accounts Own Warlord of Draenor Expansion
    60 Days GameTime included

Account ID#11
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Blood Elf
    Faction: Horde
    Item Level Gear: 589

Achievement Points: 20230
    Mounts: 206
    Pets: 530
    Feats of Strength: 73

Click Here for Armory Link
    Price: 399
    Want to Buy this Account ?
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    ---------------------------
    Account ID#12
    Class: Dk
    Race: Human
    Faction: Alliance

Achievement Points: 10770
    Mounts: 57
    Pets: 13
    Feats of Strength: 32

Price: 199
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#13
    Class: Paladin

Achievement Points: 17220
    Mounts: 207
    Pets: 596
    Feats of Strength: 94

Price: 320
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#14
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Orc

Achievement Points: 19765
    Mounts: 167
    Pets: 201
    Feats of Strength: 59

Price: 300
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#15
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Troll

Achievement Points: 12460
    Mounts: 84
    Pets: 75
    Feats of Strength: 62

Price: 260
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#16
    Class: Priest

Achievement Points: 18590
    Mounts: 155
    Pets: 231
    Feats of Strength: 77

Price: 360
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#17
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Orc

Achievement Points: 20450
    Mounts: 205
    Pets: 535
    Feats of Strength: 59

Price: 410
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#18
    Class: Mage

Achievement Points: 13175
    Mounts: 121
    Pets: 93
    Feats of Strength: 42

Price: 220
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#19
    Class: Warlock

Achievement Points: 15310
    Mounts: 71
    Pets: 111
    Feats of Strength: 62

Price: 220
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#20
    Class: Druid

Achievement Points: 16485
    Mounts: 167
    Pets: 155
    Feats of Strength: 67

Price: 280
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#21
    Class: Monk
    Race: Pandaren

Achievement Points: 20405
    Mounts: 204
    Pets: 253
    Feats of Strength: 95

Price: 400
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#22
    Class: Druid

Achievement Points: 19650
    Mounts: 201
    Pets: 487
    Feats of Strength: 68

Price: 400
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#23
    Class: Mage
    Race: Human

Achievement Points: 21820
    Mounts: 239
    Pets: 543
    Feats of Strength: 108

Price: 450
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#24
    Class: Dk

Achievement Points: 11480
    Mounts: 78
    Pets: 82
    Feats of Strength: 63

Price: 200
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#25
    Race: Tauren

Achievement Points: 18035
    Mounts: 226
    Pets: 207
    Feats of Strength: 78

Price: 360
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#26
    Class: Rogue

Achievement Points: 13190
    Mounts: 113
    Pets: 333
    Feats of Strength: 44

Price: 199
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu
    Account ID#27
    Race: Draenei

Achievement Points: 20240
    Mounts: 204
    Pets: 546
    Feats of Strength: 75

Price: 399
    Contact Me:

Skype - Nea-Trenu

Want to Buy One of this Accounts ?
    Contact me via Skype
    Prices are Easy Negotiable
    Payment Method is WU ( Online or Store Location )
    You Will Get Assistance Durring all the Purchase Perriod

What Do you Receive After Purchase is Done ?
    Login e-Mail / Login Password / Previous and Actualy e-Mail Details Access / Cdkeys of Game + All Expansions / Secret Question + Answer / Photo ID of Original Owner ( Name of Account and Battle.net ) , All Details Used for and/or Creating/Pay the Account , in Few Words you Will Receive All Data to have 100% Control of This .

Also Optional Option is Battle.net Name Change , So you can Play the Account Right Under your Name and Have Lifetime Warranty ( This Option Cost Extra 50 )

Contact me Now:

Skype - Nea-Trenu

صفحة 61 من 61 الأولىالأولى ... 113651565758596061

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. إعلانات الWTB WTS WTT هنا لو تكرمتم "2"
    بواسطة : Silver Wolf , في منتدى لعبة World of WarCraft
    مشاركات: 4716
    آخر مشاركة: 21-03-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. °°°°°""" الطرابلسي:" لا أستطيع مقاومة عرض الميلان" " """"
    بواسطة : wisusm , في أخبار الرياضة العالمية
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 04-12-2003, 07:24 AM
  3. " Syberia " ... مجرد رأي لو تكرمتم !!
    بواسطة : nashme , في ألعاب الاكس بوكس ون الحصرية Xbox One
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2003, 11:14 AM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-04-2002, 07:19 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •