النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: رئيس استوديو Heavy Iron السيد Lyle Hall الفيتا سوف يكون مثل حطام السيارة عند صدوره

التسجيل
    15-04-2004
    الدولة
    مكة المكرمة
    المشاركات

رئيس استوديو Heavy Iron السيد Lyle Hall الفيتا سوف يكون مثل حطام السيارة عند صدوره

في تصريح ناري صرح السيد Lyle Hall رئيس أستوديو Heavy Iron لموقع GamesIndustry.biz

قائلا :

جهاز الفيتا سوف يكون مثل حطام السيارة لحظة صدوره معللا كلامه لعدة أسباب :

حيث قال ( الناس لم تدفع لجهاز 3DS عندما كانت سعره 249 $ فما بالك بجهاز سعره 299 $ )

وقال ( الناس لا تريد وضع أكثر من جهاز واحد في الجيب )

وقال أيضا أريد من سوني أن تضع لنا مبيعات الإكسبيريا

نص الكلام :

The PlayStation Vita launch will be “a car wreck”, believes Heavy Iron president, Lyle Hall. He told GamesIndustry.biz:
    “If people aren’t willing to pay $249 for a Nintendo 3DS why would they pay $299 for Vita?”

“People don’t want to carry more than one thing in their pocket, that’s why Android and iPhone have done so well, they are the devices of choice, they offer multiple functions outside of gaming.

“People don’t want it.”

Industry veteran (2K Games, Microsoft Game Studios), and new Heavy Iron employee Matthew Seymour added: “With all due respects to Sony and Vita, it’s a car wreck. And how about Xperia Play? I’d love to pull up the numbers on that.”

Lyle Hall then continued:
    “The technology is sweet. I’m a huge fan of mobile technology. But I just don’t know there’s a market out there any more for the hardware. I can’t see why you would want to put a device out that only does games.”

“The consumer has spoken. We wanted to see that world exist – more players, more opportunities for us – but at the same time people don’t want that.
    “Unless there’s a super technology paradigm shift it’s not going to shift back.”

Vita is set for an early launch in 2012 for Europe and North America. We recently shared our thoughts on the turbulent handheld market here. Do you agree with Lyle?

Source: Eurogamer

التسجيل
    04-12-2010
    الدولة
    TBA
    المشاركات

رد: رئيس استوديو Heavy Iron السيد Lyle Hall الفيتا سوف يكون مثل حطام السيارة عند صدو

اتفق معه في ان سعر الجهاز المرتفع يعتبر عامل سلبي، لكن في نفس الوقت نسى ان شعبية
    السوني اكبر من الننتيدو، وهذا في ظني سيساهم في نجاح الفيتا!

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •