النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8

الموضوع: The Secret World لعبة ال MMO الجديدة... مين جربها في الامارات؟ رجاء المساعدة أو النص

التسجيل
    01-02-2005
    المشاركات

Question The Secret World لعبة ال MMO الجديدة... مين جربها في الامارات؟ رجاء المساعدة أو النص

أنا من فترة طويلة وانا اتابع هذه اللعبة....

من عدة ايام قمت بشراء اللعبة وبالتالي اصبح بأمكاني المشاركة في open beta

لكن لم أتمكن من تنزيل اللعبة ...برنامج التنزيل لا يمكن من الوصول لبورت موقع اللعبة.

بعد تجريب الكثير من الحلول مع تقنيي اللعبة " الغيت windows defender & windows firewall" و الغيت اي برنامج حماية عندي و معظم البرامج التي تعمل في الخلفية...قال لي التقني أن المشكلة في البورتات المغلقة عندي و انه حتى أستطيع التوصيل لسيرفير اللعبة يجب ان تكون البورتات التالية مفتوحة:

7000, 7001-7999 (TCP)

80 (TCP/HTTP)

انا جربت مواقع فحص في الانترنت و كلها قالت ان هذه البورتات فعلا مغلقة عندي.

سؤالي هو:

هل يمكن فتح هذه البورتات من جهازي؟ ام انها مغلقة من اتصالات الامارات؟

أنا اتصلت على خدمة العملاء لشركة الاتصالات..طبعا كالعادة الموظف اللي يرد عليك ما عنده اي فكرة عن سؤالك...و تحس انه مو مصدق امتى انه يخلص منك... الردود كلها كأنه يقرأ من ورقة.

تخيلوا أنه موظف دعم فني ما يعرف شو يعني port

المهم...اذا في اي حد جرب اللعبة وعنده فرصة يدخل على ال Open Beta Weekend ممكن تفيدني اذا المشكلة مني ولا من اتصالات؟

التسجيل
    20-11-2003
    الدولة
    971+
    المشاركات

رد: The Secret World لعبة ال MMO الجديدة... مين جربها في الامارات؟ رجاء المساعدة أو

عندك روتر , ولا اتصالك مباشر بالنت ؟
    و إذا عندك روتر , نوعه ( المصنع و رقم الموديل )

التسجيل
    01-02-2005
    المشاركات

رد: The Secret World لعبة ال MMO الجديدة... مين جربها في الامارات؟ رجاء المساعدة أو

شكرا على الرد السريع

أنا اتصالي الشامل Broadband سرعة 8جيجا , وهو اتصال مباشر بالنت, ما عندي راوتر.

التسجيل
    20-11-2003
    الدولة
    971+
    المشاركات

انا توقعت الروتر , لأنه دايما يسوي لك مشاكل مع العاب الاون لاين و التحميل
    بس غريبة .. اتصال مباشر بدون فيروول او انتي فايرس و فيه مشاكل !

جرب تتقيد بهالتعليمات ..

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308127

Programs may require ports to be manually opened so that the programs work correctly when ICF is in use either on the local computer or on the gateway computer. You may have to manually open a port if there is a service that is running on a computer that has ICF enabled that you want to make available to users on the Internet.

Note The actual port settings vary from program to program.

To manually open a port, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, and then click My Network Places.
    2. Under Network Tasks, click View Network Connections. (Or, right-click My Network Places on the desktop, and then click Properties.)
    3. Right-click the connection that you use for the Internet, and then click Properties.
    4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings.

Note If the Settings button is unavailable, ICF is not enabled on this connection, and you do not have to open any ports (because they are all already open).
    5. Click Add to open a new port.
    6. In the Description box, type a friendly name. For example, type File Sharing : Port 445.
    7. In the Name or IP address of the computer hosting this service on your network box, type127.0.0.1.

Note You can specify the IP address of an internal computer. But you typically will use 127.0.0.1.
    8. In the External port and Internal port boxes, type the port number. Generally, this number is the same.
    9. Click either TCP or UDP, and then click OK.
    10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 for each port that you want to open.

For additional information, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:283673 How to enable or disable the Personal Firewall feature in Windows XP
    307554 Programs require manual port configurations with Internet Connection Firewall

التسجيل
    01-02-2005
    المشاركات

انا جربت هاي الطريقة ومانفعت

أنا عملت disable للحائط الناري وكمان ما نفع

الشي الوحيد اللي باقي انه هادي البورتات مغلقة من بروكسي الامارات نفسه...

أنا أرسلت طلب فتح بورت...والله اعلم امتى يردوا

التسجيل
    20-11-2003
    الدولة
    971+
    المشاركات

ما اتوقع محجوب ..
    انا لعبت كونان من قبل فترة و هو بنفس السيرفر , و ما كان فيه اي مشاكل ..

خلني افهم , هل تحاول التحميل من موقع او برنامج خاص فيهم ؟
    المفروض تخلي الفيروول شغال و بنفس الوقت لما تشغل البرناج للتحميل , راح يسألك الفير وول إذا راح تسمح فيه او ترفضه ..
    في خيار بالفير وول أساسا انك تسمح بهذا البرنامج بالاتصال بالشبكة !

Windows 7 :
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Firewall\Allowed Programs
    تضغط على Change Settings
    ثم Allow another Program

و تبحث عنه ثم تختاره

بعدها تختار Public و Private
    اخيرا OK

التسجيل
    01-02-2005
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة darkitp مشاهدة المشاركة
    ما اتوقع محجوب ..
    انا لعبت كونان من قبل فترة و هو بنفس السيرفر , و ما كان فيه اي مشاكل ..

خلني افهم , هل تحاول التحميل من موقع او برنامج خاص فيهم ؟
    المفروض تخلي الفيروول شغال و بنفس الوقت لما تشغل البرناج للتحميل , راح يسألك الفير وول إذا راح تسمح فيه او ترفضه ..
    في خيار بالفير وول أساسا انك تسمح بهذا البرنامج بالاتصال بالشبكة !

Windows 7 :
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Firewall\Allowed Programs
    تضغط على Change Settings
    ثم Allow another Program

و تبحث عنه ثم تختاره

بعدها تختار Public و Private
    اخيرا OK
    I am sorry for writing in english, i just formated my windows and arabic is still not installed,

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to answer me , the thing is, I dont think the problem is in firewall, i did add an exception for the game launcher in firewall , i also tried adding port 80 to windows 7 firewall, nothing worked.

The problem is the the game launcher, it cannot connect to the game server to download the patch ,
    After contacting Etisalat again, they told me that port 80 is blocked by etisalat and there is no way they are going to open it.

I am sure the problem is not on my side since i just had my PC formated and a clean windows 7 installed and still the game launcher failed to connect to the game server .

That means the problem either is on Etisalat side "because they blocked a port the the launcher is trying to use,
    Or it's the game company's problem, for using an insecure port as port 80.

Eitherway , i just lost 55 Euros on a game i can't play.

By the way, i tried a VPN paid service and through that service was able to get the launcher to work and download the patch, which means the problem IS with port 80 after all.

I dont know who to blame here? Etisalat or Funcom?
    I played many MMO games before, WOW "on both EU and US servers , Rift, Aion, Perfect World ,Vanguard,etc
    and never had a connection problem with any of them,

This is the game site if you like to give it a go:

www.thesecretworld.com
    If anyone in UAE tried the game, plz tell me how you managed to get past the connection problems,
    thanks

التسجيل
    20-11-2003
    الدولة
    971+
    المشاركات

غريبة ! البورتات المفروض ما تنحجب , و لو انحجبت , فكيف الناس تلعب اون لاين بالاكس بوكس ؟
    البلاي ستيشن و الاكس بوكس اساسا يستخدمون هذا البورت للاتصال مع الهوست سيرفر .
    هل تقدر تلعب مع اتصالك بالـ VPN ? او يقطع ؟ و شو الخدمة اللي مشترك فيها ؟

+ اتوقع تقدر تسترجع المبلغ , لو تشرح لهم ان اللعبة ما تشتغل بالامارات .. خاصة لو شاريها كنسخة download من موقع secretworld
    أما امازون كقرص فما فيه فايدة إلا لو تبيعها بـ souq.com

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •