التسجيل
    20-03-2002
    الدولة
    RICKs Heart
    المشاركات

Post Final Fantasy VII *RUMORS

These are some rumors about FFVii You May Haven't Heard about before

Resurrect Aeris*

Resurrecting Aeris is a widely spread rumor. I've heard many different ways, and squaresoft themselves have denied in writing that it's possible. It is possible to use her after the first disk using a gameshark, but that's just not right. My friend, somehow got it to work without a gameshark (and he's not lying, I saw him do it). It goes something like this:

First off, you have to be nice to Aeris throughout the whole time she's in your party. You have to talk to her every chance you get, and have to get the date with her. Remember, NO TALKING MEAN.

Second, you have to have her in your main party the WHOLE time. No taking her out for a minute to take her materia off or something like that.

Third, you must buy the flower from her in the beginning and give it to Marlene. You cannot give it to Tifa.

Fourth, beat all of the weapons.

Fifth, go to Kalm Town, and Marlene will be in the tower on the upper left side of the town (you must have Barrett in your party for this). Go up to her, and ask for the flower back.

Sixth, go to the church in Midgar (the one you fell in after the 2nd reactor) and Aeris will not just flicker and go away, she'll run into the back room. The kids will say "The flower lady went through there!". Go back there, and if you've been nice, she'll rejoin you. She'll be at the average level of the people in your party, and have the same equippings you left her with.

Hidden Characters*

Holy: Supposedly, there is a secret character name Holy that has 80,000 HP and 8,000 MP. This just sounds like total BS to me. To get Holy, you have to beat Emerald and Ruby weapons, and have all of the 1/35 soldier. Go to where aeris is buried, and the white materia will rise out of the water. It will explode, and Holy will appear. Holy has a weapon called Angel Sabre, and can use and magic or summons infinite times. Sounds like total BS, and the guy who told me hadn't even beaten the weapons! Try if you like.

Ryu: From Breath of Fire 3. When at the Shinra Mansion on the first disk, enter the combo Right 45, Left 16, Right 84, Left 69. When you enter each number, you should hear a "clink". Go to Midgar on disk 3 (using the sector 5 key from bone village) and talk to a guy in a pipe by Aeris' house. Then go to the weapons dealer, and buy 5 of each of his items. Then go to Aeris' church, and there should be a little red dragon on the roof. Talk to it and choose to say "hungry?" and after you feed it, he should turn into Ryu and join you. This is real BS because FF7 was made by square, and BOF3 was made my Capcom. Also, FF7 was made in 1997, BOF3 in 1998.

Joe: From the chocobo races, rides the chocobo Teioh. Have 6 chocobos at class S, and keep racing the 4th one on your list. Eventually, you'll go one on one with Joe. Beat him, and he'll join you. I don't know what to tell you about this one, I haven't tried it yet.

Zack: This is one I'd like to hear about. If you know anything else about this, E-mail me. I have only heard one way to do this. You get all 12 of the 1/35 soldier, a super sweeper, and a Masamune Blade. Go to the wrecked Gongaga reactor, with Tifa and Aeris in your party. Tifa will push away the wreckage with the super sweeper. Aeris will look at one of the little soldiers and say "This one looks a little familiar." It will burst open, and Zack will come out. Seeing Cloud and Aeris, he thinks they are in love and runs away. Later, after Aeris dies, somewhere along the line you will encounter Zack again. Cloud will fight him one on one, and easily win (Cloud still has his sword, Zack is unarmed). He will surrender, hear about Aeris, and join you. I haven't done this, I got the soldiers, sweeper and masamune blade on disk 3. Again, if you know anything about this, E-mail me.

Sephiroth: To get Sephiroth to join you, do the same thing as I said for Zack, but at the Nibelheim reactor. Sephiroth will just run away, and not say anything. You will fight him later, a ways after Zack. I don't know much about this either. If you know something, E-mail me.

The 1/35 Soldier*

The 1/35 soldier has many rumored uses. Some are:

Get a Sephiroth Clone: Use a piece of Mythril, and have all of the 1/35 soldier, and take them to the weapon maker that lives in the little house that you get Aeris' Level 4 Limit manual from. He will combine the Mythril and the 1/35 soldier, and give you a Sephiroth clone for your party.

Get Zack, Holy, or Sephiroth in your party: For explanations on these, go here.

Some say they're used for the Fort Condor battle, or for Cait Sith's Slot limit.

Extra or Secret Weapons*

Some stories I've heard are there is one in shallow water, that you can find with the Tiny Bronco, whose head is sticking up like Ruby's. He's supposedly called Turquoise Weapon, and has about 500,000 HP. Another lives in the Mountains, looks just like a mountain, and has 2,000,000 HP. This one is rumored to be called Mountain Weapon. Run into it with the Highwind and it'll transform to look a little like Emerald. Creative Names, huh?

The Masamune Blade*

Supposedly, you can get a weapon for Cloud called the Masamune Blade. It's really just an item you can get from the Gold Saucer's speed square. Also, it has been said you can throw one at an enemy and do 9,999 damage. Total shit. Not possible, because you can only throw weapons. I have no idea what the Masamune blade is used for. Supposedly it's linked to getting some secret characters, but i doubt it.

Alpha Leviathan*

Supposedly, you can fight a larger Alpha Leviathan who has 1,000,000 HP. You get a Silver chocobo and go into the crater underwater where Emerald weapon hovers over sometimes when he waits for you. Sounds fake to me. Especially the Silver chocobo. Why would we need it? We can already go under in the sub. No use.

*Fight the Knights of the Round

To fight the Knights of the Round, I've heard you either have to master 1 or 13 of their materia. Then you go to the Island where you got the materia and fight them. If you win, you get oodles of EXP and AP. I've mastered one of them and I didn't get this to work and I'm not going to master 13 of the damn things. You'd have no life if you did.

Extra Chocobos*

Silver Chocobos: Can go underwater. Breed 2 golds with a Sahara nut (I think that's the name of it, or close to that) and you get one. It can go underwater.

Red: I don't know where you would find one of these, I've just heard of them. You can use them in battle, and they are awesome (supposedly).

Wooden: Steal Yuffie's dad's underwear and take it to some Junon woods and a Wooden chocobo will join you and take the underwear. Used for going into towns on them and into woods in them to pick up unknown items. One question. How do you get Yuffie's dad's underwear?

Clear: Run around near the chocobo farms and you will encounter one just out of the blue (not in a battle). FAKE.

Sephiroth's Nova Spell*

To get this, you talk to everyone in upper Junon. Then you go down to the beach and a man there will just give this to you. I haven't tried it. It sounds too good to be true. Is it???

Level 99 code*

This is widely believed for no reason. Even Spyrex's FF7 shitty ass strategy guide has it in there. News Flash, IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!! It's just a crazy combo of buttons that does nothing.

*Beating Emerald and Ruby

I know that sometimes it seems like these guys are impossible to beat, and there's no way to do it. But I have done it, somehow. Here's how I did it.

Ruby: Have final attack paired with Phoenix, KOTR paired with HP absorb, and W-Summon on one person, and some HP and MP plusses (trust me, you'll need them). On someone else, have final attack paired with Phoenix, Hades paired with almost any blue materia you want, and maybe the master magic ( it could come in handy, only if you've beaten Emerald). The last person can have the master summon paired with HP absorb (once again, only if you've beaten Emerald, and he and the second person should both have HP and MP plusses galore so that all of your people have 9,999 HP and 999 MP. Any Level above 80 should work for this battle. It doesn't matter what characters you use, just use the ones that are at the best level for you. Also, all characters should have a mime materia equipped.

To start: have the two people that don't have Hades dead entering the battle. This will make Ruby dig his claws in right away. Then have the person use Hades. This will cause Paralysiss on Ruby. Then revive the KOTR person, then the other. Have the KOTR person summon KOTR twice in a row with the double summon, then have everyone mime. This way, the mimers will do KOTR twice per mime without using MP. Just keep it up, if you die and use Phoenix, use KOTR again and keep miming. Ruby should fall before long. For winning the Kalm Traveller trades you the desert rose for a gold chocobo. He's in Kalm, in the building towards the front right. He's on the top floor.

Emerald: This is one tough battle. Prepare the same as with Ruby, but don't enter the battle with 2 dead, or have Hades on anyone. Right away, just pound away with KOTR and mime it (use W-Summon for more per mime). If you die, just start the KOTR process over and start miming. Keep it up, and whenever he starts to turn his shoulders over to use the little beams, mime or use KOTR right away. Those can do serious damage, then Air Tam Storm happens and you don't have enough MP to revive yourself. Eventually, Emerald will die. You get Master Command, Master Magic, and Master Summon for your efforts in getting the Earth Harp for the Kalm Traveller.
    THIS ONE IS TRUE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THEM

;-) YAYA
    و لتعلم ما أصابك ما ليخطئك.........فالعمر يجري على هوى القدر

التسجيل
    08-03-2002
    الدولة
    المشاركات
    انت ما تعرف تكتب عربي
    it's good to be
    a pilot

التسجيل
    20-03-2002
    الدولة
    RICKs Heart
    المشاركات
    I'm so sorry brother But I'm in a foriegn Country & My PC Does Not Have an Arabic Lang Support Prog Installed That Why I write Only In English .........So Sorry for that;-)
    و لتعلم ما أصابك ما ليخطئك.........فالعمر يجري على هوى القدر

التسجيل
    08-03-2002
    الدولة
    المشاركات
    مشالله عليك

دافور انقليزي

انت ساكن وين

وش موديك افريقيا
    it's good to be
    a pilot

التسجيل