النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 46

الموضوع: Garou: Mark of the Wolves

التسجيل
    29-08-2001
    الدولة
    BLOWING UP SCEA!
    المشاركات

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

هلا أيها القوم، كيف حالكم؟ بما أن اللعبة نزلت أظن إنه بعضكم حصل عليها، لكني ما لقيتها في أي محل فبكمل أدور عليه.
    على أية حال هذا الموضوع هو حال الـcombos و النقاش عن هذي اللعبة إذا عندك combo حطه هنا. أنا عندي وايد combos بس باقي أعدل فيهم شوي و بحطهم.
    يلا نشوفكم.

التسجيل
    19-10-2004
    الدولة
    U.A.E AD
    المشاركات

مشاركة: Garou: Mark of the Wolves

بعدي ما قدرت أحصلها >_<
    إن شاء الله اليوم بسير المحل أشيك على اللعبة

التسجيل
    16-02-2003
    الدولة
    in my own little world ...no visitors
    المشاركات

didn't get it yet....

hopefully next week

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

It's availble on torrents since last month, rleased on 27th or 28th not sure...but it's a stolen version, the arcade and versus modes are perfect, but the Practice mode has a coupla bugs i found till now which are :
    1- When setting the CPU to be palyed by player 2, he will NOT be able to JUST DEFEND
    2- sometimes the music will mess up and stage mess up, u choose Terry's stage, u get Freeman's stage with Terry's music and vice versa
    3- in the Neo Geo version, Counter hits of some special moves resulted the opponet to be launched into a juggle, in the practice here it doesnt work, but in Versus mode it works perfectly

i heard there was a group that released a rip off the 30th june release, any clues? the practice mode in this version really feels weird...

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    16-02-2003
    الدولة
    المشاركات

how about the idea to buy the original pack? lol

التسجيل
    10-04-2004
    الدولة
    neather realm
    المشاركات

i've got the game ....

nothing new exept 4 the gallary
    hey there ..
    do u mind visiting my art gallery at:
    http://agent-47.deviantart.com/
    you can find my Arts in Gallery link
    thanks for your time

*^_^*

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

how about the idea to buy the original pack? lol
    Drools on the Neo stick 2 =_=;;

i would really like too, its a good deal to pay 10$ more than the price of the stick alone and get the pack, i tried the Neo2 sticks and they are so close to the Neo sticks, except for the weight i feel it's a little heavier...maybe it's just me since i havent played a Neo game since KOF2002

sigh...*shakes empty wallet* maybe next month

Hmm and about the no changes made in the game, keep in mind that its not a remake, its just a re-release with Net option for japanese players, the game itself goes for 3000 yen opposed to other new games going around 6000 yen(3000 yen is around 22 US dollars) It's a good way to make money off a game that already had it share of quarters to munch in the arcade^^

plus~ haing the PS2 version around means u dont have to go thru the trouble to connect a dusty Neo Geo to the TV to play 1 game
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Recca ; 13-07-2005 الساعة 04:16 AM

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    16-02-2003
    الدولة
    المشاركات

Well no need to add a thing to the game, it's perfect the way it is
    and to be honest i never gave it a chance, I only played it a few times..so i'm excited to play it now
    it's been a while.

التسجيل
    29-08-2001
    الدولة
    BLOWING UP SCEA!
    المشاركات

Tizoc's voice in Garou is crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus he is like the WORST character in the game....unless you use him well
    Here's one way how I perfer to use him:
    Block Attack/Just Defend/Get Knocked down-->Big Griffon Fall
    Falls for them almost every time hee hee

BTW I hate Kain in this game (worst 'charge' type character I ever played with

@Recca- Yeah.................shakes empty wallet ;_;

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

Voice: Terry Bogard Satoshi Hashimoto
    Voice: Rock Howard Eiji Takemoto
    Voice: Kim Dong Hwan/Kain R. Heinlein Jun Hashimoto
    Voice: Kim Jae Hoon Hiroki Asakawa
    Voice: Gato Kouji Ishii
    Voice: Hotaru Futaba Yuki Horie
    Voice: Khushnood (Marco)/Tizoc (Griffon Mask) Hikaru Hanada
    Voice: Bonne Jenet Rei Saitoh
    Voice: Hokutomaru/Marky Junko Takeuchi
    Voice: Freeman Eiji Yano
    Voice: Kevin Rian/Grant You Kitazawa

hehe....Hikaru Hanada doing Tozoc and Butt he's sol's voice on the X drama CD, XX drama CDs and GGXXX story modes, weird how he sux as Tizoc(maybe he's trying to be as lame as a mexican lucha wrestler >.> ?) i like Butt's KONNNNNO when he's about to connect the QCFx2+D though he sounds so angry XD

and Gato being the same as Yamazaki's actor is quite a shock though XD although i seen yama's seiyuu acting cold(the doctor dude in fushigi ba6ee5, oji in black heaven) but wow...he's so full of himself as gato XD

and hmmmmm Kensou = Freeman??? LOL correct me if im wrong but this hilarious XD

nice play with the voice on Kain/donghwan's dude o_O

bleuh for a character with only one practical combo( Down + A *feint* justice hurricane(the 360 throw) ) he is not my type of character too, but some people who like Zangief find him enjoyable, i love to use him against noobs *with top gauge @ 1.75 and spamming Justic hurricane

as for kain _ _;;; i think the way to use him effecintly is being able to cancel his Back*charge*Forwad D AB cancel and Down*charge* up D cancel AB into each other, its annoying but thats how Raikoh makes the character's game flow i believe, still annoys me to death when i use him so i stick to a guessing game of the back*charge*forward A and C guessing game...unless the opponet uses just defend XD

sorry if i talk too much but im excited XD

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    29-08-2001
    الدولة
    BLOWING UP SCEA!
    المشاركات

Did you know that Hokutomaru's voice is done by a girl? ...and that the same girl is doing the voice of Naruto in the anime Naruto? They both sound the same.
    Of course Hokutomaru came before Naruto.....و أول واحد يقول العكس بيلاقيله Chou Haoh Sho Ko Ken في وجهه! :vereymad:

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

ROFL!!! XD

i'm not a naruto follower, i stopped when the manga got boring, and wasnt intrested in the anime when it came out XD but like u said :

.....و أول واحد يقول العكس بيلاقيله Chou Haoh Sho Ko Ken في وجهه!
    sigh...they should make a garou anime

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

التسجيل
    29-08-2001
    الدولة
    BLOWING UP SCEA!
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Recca
    ROFL!!! XD

i'm not a naruto follower, i stopped when the manga got boring, and wasnt intrested in the anime when it came out XD but like u said :

sigh...they should make a garou anime
    I have on in mind لكن بيكون نوع دراما و مب أكشن لكن طبعاً بيكون في ضرابة حماسية. و بيكون فيه Dan Hibiki و بيمثل دور pimp و هو الي يسكر كل الـdojos في 2nd Southtown.

التسجيل
    29-08-2001
    الدولة
    BLOWING UP SCEA!
    المشاركات

التسجيل
    24-05-2002
    الدولة
    Luton, England
    المشاركات

well........seems u really like dan XD

saw those matches some time back, theyre kick ass but there's even hotter videos at combovideos.com(click here for a sample http://www.atgig.com/lonewolfterry/GarouFight.rm ) i think u should find 4-5 mathces on combo videos so hot u might burn ur eyes omg they are so good i think the fights are coordinated >_< lol

regarding howard arena, the Terry Cancel Maniac™ really caught my attention he cancells Terry's power dunk without touching te opponet like it's hitting a basic (it's irritating to pull off, out of every 10 i get 7-8 with practice >_< ) and his C*fient*C*fient*down+C Buster wolf always hits >_> sigh

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

صفحة 1 من 4 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •