الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge

NIGHTWARRIORS: DARKSTALKER'S REVENGE

==========================
    INTRODUCTION:

Hi there... How are you doing guys!!? Hope you are fine.... Well this time I've decided to write a simple review about a very good anime for me, it's about Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge... Well I guess many of you heard about the infamous 2D fighting game which is called (Darkstalkers or Vampire Savior or Vampire Hunter) well as you know this game and anime was created by the one of the most famous fighting game creations company, Capcom, the makers of the famous Street Fighter and Mega Man series... This anime was brought to us by Viz in 4 OVAs and each one of them is 40 minutes long, Viz also produced 6 comics for the NightWarriors... Well I don't know what to say but being a fan of fighting games since I was a little kid I have to say that I like both the games and the anime... It's really a very cool fighting game, as for the anime I really like it as one of my favorite fighting animes around, I know some of you might not like this but as for me it's one of the coolest animes... Well many people thinks the anime is not good because it's based on a fighting game and to them the anime which is based on games are not cool but of course I disagree, because I enjoyed watching the anime, not because I am a big fighting animes fan or maybe because I like Darkstalker's game but because it was real good with these characters and amazing insanely battles... Anyway before I begin, I would like to thanks alot of people, of course one of the first is the Darkstalkers Domian webmaster for some great and cool informations, pics, manga's covers...etc I also would like to thanks for the guys who submitted faqs for Game Faqs site, not to forget to thanks everybody who submitted informations about Nightwarriors all around the network, I really appreciate it... I also would like to give credits for the following guys: Katokiti, Raven Knight, Aki Mizusawai, Lord Jedah, Hell Storm, Dark Setsuna, Capcom, Euhang and everyone who made DarkStalkers sites on the net, I really thanks them and appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, because without them I couldn't create and write in this thread so they deserves a big thanks... Anyway, Let's get going...

======================
    REVIEW:
    ======================

The story: 7/10
    The characters: 9/10
    The animations: 8/10
    The musics: 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

THE STORY:
    The story of the anime is very cool, I like it, it's pretty cool to see Pyron trying to rule the universe, one fighting himself and one fighting to be the Demons king, one for for the popularity, one to help a friend, one for all and all for one... The story of the anime is very nice and I am sure you will like it but you know something I like the game storyline better, the anime storyline all connected by Pyron, anyway it's pretty good story for a fighting game that's what I think, Donovan's story owns, since his blood cursed and they show how he suffer from that and what he will do to throw away the evils inside him, also as he always say, if one want to be strong he should be fighting himself, but sadly they missed Jedah in the anime, I really wished to see him in the anime and I can grantee he would a very damned and cool boss, since Pyron and Demitri did it already... One of the most things I like in the anime is the storyline, I know many of you when he watch the anime he will say the anime sucks or anything like this, but that's wrong, if you are a hardcore Darkstalker's fan and if you read the guide book I am sure the story will be one of the most intresting thing in this anime, because the story is very deep and big, but sadly the anime couldn't detail everything about their big story since many things are connected, just like the Demons World and UnderWorld just like Demitri, Morrigan...etc Well as for the anime story, it's that Demitri has revived once again to be the only ruler of the darkness and evils, he faces some new enemies who is standing in his way so he should prepare for one of his biggest battles, Donovan a dhampire, who hate himself for having a dark blood, found himself that he should protect a little girl named Anita because he felt that she and her have the same personality ad they share alot of things together, well Donovan wasn't very happy to see the little girl without smile and it was cause of Darkness which was created by the evils for their hungers of powers and to rule the universe, in the top of list there was Pyron, who wished to be the absolute ruler of the universe, and has threaten the mankind, so Donovan vowed himself, he will fight the evil and darkness untill the last second in his life... Of course the story is focused mainly on Donovan, Demitri, Morrigan and Pyron, as for the others, they are fighting for themselves, for their own reasons... Anyway all I have to say that the story is very cool and I think you will like it but as we all know everybody has his own opinion...

THE CHARACTERS:
    All I can say about the characters is "AWESOME" they are absolutly originals, I really liked the characters designes and profiles, there are alot of great characters and of all sorts, Humans, Demons, Zombies, Were Wolf, Bat, Vampire and even a Supreme Being, I like alot of Darkstalkers such as Demitri, Pyron, Jedah...etc but sadly in the anime there are some missing characters such as Jedah (My favorite character of all time) also Lillith, Baby Bonnie Hood and Queen Bee... But that's not a big problem, as you all know it's pretty hard to make alot of character in only 4 episodes and especially if each one is just like a boss, so we have Demitri, Morrigan, Pyron, Jedah, also alot others so they can't connect all of them in one story... Also some of the characters in the anime are far better from what they were in the games, and especially Pyron, he really was very cool in the anime, he was too strong fighting all the Darkstalkers and beating the hell out of them... Also not to forget those flaming stuff around him, same goes for Demitri, he is very cool in the anime but yet he is also cool in the games, and to the top of the list come the Dark Warrior Donovan, I really liked this guy in the anime, he was a sad and lone fighter who just fights to live and to know more about his destiny, being half demon and half human gives him some great personality you know... But I guess they should make the appearance of the others characters more than once, I mean Lord Raptor should appears more than just one time, his music party was damn cool hehe, same goes for the great demon Bishamon and even some of the characters didn't appeared at all just like Rikku, Pharaoh...etc they only appeared against Pyron and were defeated badly by him without giving them the chance to show how good they are... Anyway about the characters style, well everyone has his own style, Donovan's style is the best, I like his style a cold fighter, with some evils inside him, showing mercy to needy ones and full of rage against the ones who bothers him, kinda remind me of D from (Vampire Hunter D series) also there alot more such as Demitri and Pyron and they all have their own style... Well anyway to everybody his own, though...

THE ANIMATIONS:
    The art style of this anime really amazed me, it was fantastic and damn good, the animations were nicely done, for the years when this anime was first released I think it was hard to find good animations and art on that time but yet Nightwarriors proved to us that they can really be creative... Well being a fan of the series, I think the art in the anime was far better than the games, especially for Pyron, just look for Pyron in the games and see the difference in the anime, I really prefer the anime art to the games, both art style and good quality, it's not a surprise from a good working team like this... They really did some nice work and finally it resualted this very awesome animation, I really appreciate the team efforts... Nightwarriors animation is one of my favorite animation comparing to the other ones on it's time, true not as good as the Saint Seiya Hades or Full Metal Panic or any new animes outta there because Nightwarriors is an old anime compared to them but yet as I said before, for that time it is very good and I am sure some of you gonna like it...

THE MUSICS:
    Well, as for the musics, of course they have alot of cool musics... Well I always liked the game musics but sadly the musics in the anime was different from the games, but of course I am not trying to say it sucks but it's very good too but I prefer the games's musics, though... Anyways. there are some great musics while the fighters fight, especially Pyron's fight against the Darkstalkers, also when Demitri and Morrigan fight... These musics really gived a good taste for the fighting scenes, which there are some of them... Sadly there is no much sad musics, as you all know I like sad musics, I am saying that I wished if there were some of the old style musics and symphony but that's not really a big deal, because most of the animes don't have the old style musics such as Saint Seiya or Grendizer...etc Generally, I think the musics were very good and many of my friends said exactly the same thing, so knowing that there are alot of people who thinks the music is good then it means it doesn't sucks or else they wouldn't like it, though....

OVERALL:
    Well Since you all know this, I am a very big fighting anime fan, so this is one of my favorite fighting animes of all time... Many people thinks that if a game turned to anime it will sucks well I really don't agree because this one is very good... The story is nice and cool in my opinion, true it's fighting but not like the other fighting animes who just fight for their amusement but this anime have a deeper story... The story is not only fighting but it's related to the entire universe along with vampires, demons, zombies and supreme beings... As for the characters, I really liked the characters, there were alot of them and I can name them: Donovan (The Main Character), Demitri, Pyron, Bishamon...etc Donovan's story was pretty deep and sad, hating himself because he have Demon's blood... True they couldn't give a chance for many characters because of the time, if they have more time I am sure they will put more stuffs for the characters... Man I like the fight scenes in this great anime, it was really amazing, especially Pyron's fight... I also like the fight of the Demitri with these robots along with the help of Morrigan... As for the animations, some maybe hate it for some reasons known to themselves, but as for me it's really very good, the backgrounds, the speed of the animating and the picture they all were nicely done, I am not saying because I like the anime but I am saying what I just saw... As for the musics, I like it really and many people agree with me I already met alot of people who just said that the musics are good it's true it's damn true, because I liked the musics it was nice indeed... Well everything about this anime is cool in my opinion, the story is intresting, the characters are awesome, the animation is amazing...etc Well if you are a fighting anime fan then you should check this out, it's very cool and I am sure you will like it, maybe not! Who knows! anything might happen... Comparing to other fighting animes or animes which were based on games such as Fatal Fury, Street Fighter, Samurai Showdown, Toshinden...etc I think this one is one of my favorites really, I maybe like it more than Fatal Fury and Street Fighter, well don't be mad but to everybody his own... I don't know what to say more but all I have to say give it a shot and maybe you are going to like it... Well that's what I have to say about this anime...
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة DarkLordDragon ; 20-11-2003 الساعة 10:25 AM
    >>>شكرا لمن عمل بها و ساهم في نشرها و جزاه الله خيرا<<<

"That Will Be A Day Of Distress"
    "The Moon Is Buried In Darkness"
    "To You Be Your Way, And To Me Mine"
    "To your Lord On That Day Shall Be The Driving"
    "Does Man Think That He Will Be Left Uncontrolled"

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

The characters

=======================
    THE STORY:
    =======================

In the time that peace was history, monsters from the demon world have appeared on the human beloved planet, the earth... They've killed the weak, nobody could live peacefully, death is for the weak, glory and rules for the evils, darkness rules everything, the rules is for the mighty... There were the warriors of the night, who fights for their own reasons, some fight to rule the world and darkness, some fight to be the most popular, some fight because his only amusement is fighting, some fight for his beloved earth, for the sake of the humans blood, they are called Darkstalkers, the Night Warriors... The supreme being Pyron, he wishes to be the absolute ruler of the universe, the ruler of every beings in the world, he caused alot of troubles, he caused alot of deaths, blocked alot Darkstalker's paths... Now one man should appear and change the world back to normal, one man who can fight the darkness untill the very end, he is none other than Donovan (A half human and half demon)... Can Donovan the one who have a darkness blood within himself defeat the darkness, bring the light and peace to earth once again!?
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة DarkLordDragon ; 20-11-2003 الساعة 10:27 AM

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

The characters

===========================
    THE CHARACTERS:
    ===========================

DONOVAN

STORY:
    He is the main character in this anime... Donovan is a dark warrior who hates himself so much because he have a darkness blood in himself, being a half human and half demon caused him alot of suffering... Even though he was one of the Dark Ones, he yet don't like to be evil, he have a pure mind that nobody can control him, he punish himself for being a dark one... One day he might with a little girl named Anita, Donovan found that this girl have the same eyes as him and knew she is lonely and never smile ever, so he vowed in the name of the human blood, that he will fight untill the end gonna seek the evils and defeat them sending them to the darkness for Eternity... He is now a dark hunter who will put an end to the darkness and will bring the peace once again... Donovan is very strong characters, he have alot of strong attacks and he use a big sword which helps him in the battles, even with the strongest enemies... Whenever Donovan appears, he does so with incredible force and violence. He is able to kill many people in just matter of seconds of course using his summoning powers and summon demons and supreme beings. Yet Donovan can never ever forgive himself for having a dark blood, this was his destiny...

DEMITRI

STORY:
    Demitri is one of the strongest lord of the demon world, his desire for powers and the rules caused him to appear on the earth, he was defeated by the king of Makai after a very strong battle and he was sent to the earth as a punishments... Now after centuries Demitri is revived and has come back to life to be once again the Lord Of Darkness and evil... Demitri is ruthless, unsensitive, and heartless fighter. For him, human life has no meaning, and will not doubt in killing any person, of any sex, and of any age... He is also very skillful at dispatching several people at once, he has a very strong attacks which makes alot of damages to the opponent... His desire is to rule his own domain then to rule the human world along with the demon world to be the absolute ruler of the universe... Demitri is a single, self-important person who cares of nobody but himself... He wishes to control the light and darkness so he will not have any weak point, that was his goal in living in his castle on the earth, so he can believe that he is the strongest and nobody else...

MORRIGAN

STORY:
    A beautiful young girl... She is nick named as the "Queen of the night" she is the last member of her clan, she is strong and clever, she can use alot of attacks which can destroy many of the enemies in matter of seconds... Nobody knows her true intentions she herself don't know what she have to do, all she is wish is to fight strong opponents, hanging around the human world to challenge strong opponents, because being in the castle surronded by the servents made her bored, so she wishes to see the outer world, to meet some new faces, to enjoy her time... She is a mystery girl of a mystery clan feared by everyone in the Makai World (Demon World) she also has the same desire as Demitri, because she wishes to be the ruler of the darkness and to be the ruler of her own domain along with some other domains, that's why she and Demitri were rivals... Yet she doesn't hate the people around her, but only the one who stands in her way should vanish even whatever it costs... She don't care much about the others but only herself...

PYRON

STORY:
    Pyron is the supreme overlord of his world which is called (Hell Storm). Being a supreme he could easily gai control over planets, he absorb energies from the stars and planets, his powers have connections with the space and fire... Pyron have an incredible powers that nobody can stop him easily, nobody knows a limit to his powers so they think his powers is unlimited, because he can gain as much as he wishes from the stars... He came to earth to challenge the darkstalkers and to fight some strong opponents so he changed his form and decreased his powers because with his full powers the earth will be in absolute danger since he can destroy planets using his fingers just if the planets are some kind of games... He can destroy his enemies in a matter of seconds, he have some strong attacks which are based on giant fireballs, and good fighting skills along with a very high speed... Being totally unnatural creature, he feels that he should be the Lord of the Darkstalkers and the supreme lord of the universe...
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة DarkLordDragon ; 20-11-2003 الساعة 10:28 AM

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

The Characters

================================
    SCREEN SHOTS:
    ================================

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة DarkLordDragon ; 20-11-2003 الساعة 10:29 AM

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

Movies Descreption

====================
    MOVIES DESCRIPTION:
    ====================

THE STORY:

Donovan is half-human and half-darkstalker. He has hated his "Tainted" blood for as long as he can remember. He spends his days using his great power to destroy everything that is evil. Hsien-Ko (Lei-Lei and Lin-Lin) are sisters who have chosen to become dark ones in order to avenge their mother's death. Demitri and Morrigan are the rulers of their own domains, seeking to control the dark. Felicia just wants to be a good person and lead a normal life, free of prejudice... All their path paths are bound together by the alien Pyron, whose only desire is to become the absolute ruler of the universe... Even if there is nothing to rule...

Here is the story of the 4 episodes of Night Warriors (Vampire Hunter) the anime...

EPISODE 1: THE RETURN OF THE DARKSTALKERS

In another world, another time, all the old legends of vampires, of ghosts, of werewolves, and all manner of things that go bump in the night... Are real. And as the old legends make so very clear, humans are the natural enemies of... The Darkstalkers. Now, one man has made it his duty to seek out and destroy those who would threaten and eclipse humanity's future. Bearing a sword that seems almost... Alive... He stands ready to fight all those who have dedicated their lives to The Dark.

EPISODE 2: BLOOD OF DARKNESS, POWER OF DARKNESS

A unique pair of freelance Darkstalker Hunters, supernatural sisters Mei-Ling, and Hsien-Ko, ride into a town, expecting to find employment ridding the village of Darkstalkers... Only to find a mysterious monk has already done that work for them... There is always more evil to be found, however. A mad general in a suit of accursed armor is laying waste to the countryside...but he too must face the one powerful man who only wishes for The Dark expunged from everywhere in the world...even from the half-breed blood in his own body...

EPISODE 3: PYRON DESCENDING

After stealing the sun and plunging the Earth into darkness, Vampire Lord Demitri plots his triumphant return to the Demon World as its conqueror. However, he will soon become all too aware that Pyron, the Fire master, has world domination plans of his own! Monsters and humans in battle after battle for survival and superiority - all of the exciting characters from the hit Capcom franchise square off in this stunningly animated series based upon the arcade and Sega Saturn platform sensation Darkstalkers (aka: Vampire Hunters).

EPISODE 4: FOR WHOM THEY FIGHT

The exciting conclusion! Witness the intense showdown between the Fire master and the Darkstalkers. Features all of the characters from the popular Capcom video game series in a wildly animated series where monsters walk the Earth and battles are resolved in action-packed one-on-one fighting!

SCREEN SHOTS

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

Pictures

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

Multimedia: Movies and Sounds

====================
    GAMES SCREEN SHOTS:
    ====================

=============
    MOVIE CLIPS:
    =============

Here are some movie clips from the anime, the files type are AVI

This movie clip shows the opening of the series, it's a great clip but the file size is pretty big, it's 7.3 MB

Openning

This clip shows when Donovan and Anita met, the file size is 1.8 MB

Donovan

This clip shows some quick fighting scenes, the file size is 4.5 MB

Bishamon

This is a great clip but it's not that long but pretty cool, it shows Demitri and Morrigan's fight, the file size is 2.8 MB

Demitri vs Morrigan

This is a very good clip it shows the fight between two masters, Demitri vs Pyron... The file size is 3.5 MB

Demitri vs Pyron

========
    MUSICS:
    ========

Here are some musics from Darkstalkers games, there are some great ones like Demitri, Victor and Morrigan... Anyway the files type are midis and it's too small...

Demitri

Demitri 2

Rikuo

Baby Bonnie Head

Jhon Talbain

Jhon Talbain 2

Morrigan

Morrigan 2

Huitzel

Victor

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات

Others...

INFORMATIONS:

English Name: Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge
    Japanese Name: Vampire Hunter
    Genre: Action, Horror, Martial Arts
    Category: OVA
    Episodes: 4
    Runtime: 40 minutes Per Episode
    Available on: VHS, VCD and DVD

JAPANESE STAFF:

Director: Masashi Ikeda, Satoshi Ikeda
    Screenplay: Satoshi Ikeda, Tatsuhiko Urahata
    Character Design: Shukou Murase
    Animation director: Hideki Takayama, Hiroyuki Tanaka, Takafumi Hoshikawa
    Director of Photography: Hitoshi Yamaguchi
    Animation producer: Masao Maruyama
    Continuity: Satoshi Ikeda, Sunao Katabuchi
    Editing: Harutoshi Ogata, Satoru Terauchi, Yukiko Itou
    Executive producer: Masayuki Miyashita
    Music Artist: KO Otani
    Music producer: Toshiaki Ohta
    Producer: Kenichiro Zaizen, Toshiki Oonishi
    Production Design: Hidetoshi Kaneko
    Production manager: Masahiro Otake
    Sound Design: Yota Tsuruoka
    Sound Effects: Shizuo Kurahashi
    Animation Production: Madhouse Studios
    Associate Animation Production: D.R. Movie, JCF
    Presented By: Amuse Video, Digital Media Lab

ENGLISH STAFF:

Script: Toshifumi Yoshida, Trish Ledoux
    Translation: Toshifumi Yoshida, Trish Ledoux
    Assistant Engineer: Trevor Smith
    Dialogue Director: Karl Willems
    DVD Coordination: Hiroe Tsukamoto, William Flanagan
    Executive producer: Seiji Horibuchi
    Logo Animation: Allen Hastings
    Producer: Toshifumi Yoshida
    Production Coordination: Diana Gage
    Re-Recording Mixing: Jan Deny
    Recording engineer: Robert Crang
    Video Mastering: Pierre de la Roche
    Wordfit Editor: Eric LeBl
    Captions: Captions, Inc.
    DVD Authoring: Cinram/POP DVD Center
    DVD Producer: Pioneer Animation
    Licensed by: Viz Communications
    Recording Studio: The Ocean Group

=======================
    VOICE CAST:
    =======================

JAPANESE CAST:

Donovan: Unshou Ishizuka
    Anita: Akiko Yajima
    Demitri: Akio Ohtsuka
    Morrigan: Rei Sakuma
    Pyron: Shinji Ogawa
    Lord Raptor: Kouichi Yamadera
    Hannya: Masashi Ebara
    Mei-Ling: Maya Okamoto
    Bishamon: Shozo Iizuka
    Felicia: Yukana Yukana
    Hsien-Ko: Yuko Miyamura

ENGLISH CAST:

Donovan: Ari Solomon
    Anita: Andrea Libman
    Demitri: Paul Dobson
    Morrigan: Kathleen Barr
    Pyron: David Kaye
    Bishamon: Don Brown
    Felicia: Janyse Jaud
    Hannya: Michael Dobson
    Hsien-Ko: Nicole Oliver
    Ling-Ling: Jane Perry
    Lord Raptor: Scott McNeil
    Mei-Ling: Jane Perry
    Priest: French Tickner

=========================
    LAST WORDS:
    =========================

Well so now I've come to the end... As always, please expect those grammer errors but you know I can't help it, I am trying my best and I already said this alot of times before so I think I don't need to repeat the same thing, again, again and again... Well I know this is not the best review I can come up with, but yet I am glad that I was able to complete my review on this great anime even though I could do better if I spare more time for it but I guess there is no need at alll.... Because I know this anime is kinda popular or let me say, many people around have heard about this anime or even the game, so they have idea about it even if it's a little so no need to go deeper and deeper... So feel free to post any comment about this anime or even about this thread... Well as you all know there are alot of people who knows more than me and have alot of good informations so feel free to correct me if there is anything wrong, or even post anything more you have related to Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge... If you have any questions about this anime feel free to ask and I would very glad to answer them... One thing more, that if somebody wanna use these informations or the review please don't forget to ask me first, you can send me a private message or by sending me an e-mail on this address: dark_lord_dragon@hotmail.com even if you did without asking me, please don't forget to put my name and gives the credits to the people who worked for writing the review or for the informations or screen shots...etc so please don't forget this and I would appreciate it really... Hope this thread help anybody to know more about Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge, even if it's little and I really hope you enjoyed reading this even if it was a long boring review... Thanks for reading so far and to save some of your worthy time to read this thread, I really appreciate it... Hope to meet you once again guys, see ya around...

DARK LORD DRAGON
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة DarkLordDragon ; 20-11-2003 الساعة 10:26 AM

التسجيل
    09-12-2000
    الدولة
    امريكا / كانساس /لورانس
    المشاركات
    مشكور اخوي على الموضوع الاكثر من رائع... يعني كل التفاصيل فيه...

ما قريته بس اخذت نظره سريعه عليه...

اشوفك معجب بالعاب الفايتنق...

دارك ستوكرز... حلوه اللعبه... مع اني ما لعبتها كثير... بس بالنسبه للانمي او الكوميكس... مدري ما قد شفت شي...

لو فضيت... يا ليت تكتب عن ساموراي شوداون :# ... :6

لان صراحه اعتبرها افضل لعبة قتال ظهرت حتى الآن... خاصة الجزء الرابع على النيو جيو....

و مشكور مره ثانيه على الموضوع
    سبحان الله و بحمده... سبحان الله العظيم

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Arsene Lupin
    مشكور اخوي على الموضوع الاكثر من رائع... يعني كل التفاصيل فيه...

ما قريته بس اخذت نظره سريعه عليه...

اشوفك معجب بالعاب الفايتنق...

دارك ستوكرز... حلوه اللعبه... مع اني ما لعبتها كثير... بس بالنسبه للانمي او الكوميكس... مدري ما قد شفت شي...

لو فضيت... يا ليت تكتب عن ساموراي شوداون :# ... :6

لان صراحه اعتبرها افضل لعبة قتال ظهرت حتى الآن... خاصة الجزء الرابع على النيو جيو....

Thanks alot my dear friend... It's pretty sad you didn't watched the anime yet, well I hope you find it sooner or later and thanks for your cool comments... And about Samurai Shodown No problem Sister I will create a thread about it sometime later... But first let the people enjoy it here because this thread took a while to complete it

التسجيل
    09-12-2000
    الدولة
    امريكا / كانساس /لورانس
    المشاركات
    No problem Sister
    :!

سيستر مره وحده :"

ياخي قد شفت بنت تحب العاب القتال؟ :":

ههههههههههه انا ولد ياخي...

و ابحاول اجيب الانمي... يمكن من ستريم لود...

و لا تستعجل على الساموراي... يعني... متى ما كنت فاضي و ما تدري عن ايش تكتب... يكون موضوع حلو لو تكتب عنه

سبحان الله و بحمده... سبحان الله العظيم

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    Oh I am really very sorry I just thought you were a girl, sorry for the mistake but maybe it was your name which made me think that you are a girl! Anyway Brother I know some girls from other forums play fighting games and they enjoy the game as well though... Anyway I will try to post about Samurai when I have free time but as you know the anime isn't as popular as the game and I can't post about SS 4 here becuase it's anime section or I would be doing gladly...

Thanks for taking time dude (Dude means buddy)

التسجيل
    05-10-2001
    الدولة
    *Wakaremasen... Demo, Watashi wa... Isitubutu*
    المشاركات
    ماشاء الله اخوي DLD ..على هالموضوع مره مفصل وقوي جدا..
    وانا دائم اشوف عروض له واتمنى اشوفه قريب ..
    احب انا القتالي مره و في الواقع جميع الانمي بانواعه يعجبني
    صراحه موضوعك كالسابق وافضل ويستحق التميز راح اشوف راي اخواني المراقبين وان شاء الله يرفع للمميزه
    "I promise I will guard your heart and forever keep it mine. I promise"

التسجيل
    11-02-2002
    الدولة
    Tokyo-Nihon
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة anime-girl
    صراحه موضوعك كالسابق وافضل ويستحق التميز راح اشوف راي اخواني المراقبين وان شاء الله يرفع للمميزه
    そごいー!! ... Another Great Thread from you after FF ... I agree

To remove it there ...

You diserv it ...

Keep Going

Bai Bai

ばい ばい
    Happiness ... what is happiness? ... I don't know. Loneliness that's all I know...

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    Thanks you so much Anime-Girl for your comments! This is anime is very cool and it deserve the full credits and I am very glad you liked the thread and hope to see it there! You guys really cheers me up to create more threads like this....

... Another Great Thread from you after FF ... I agree

To remove it there ...

You diserv it ...

Keep Going

Bai Bai
    Oh another cool comment after Anime-Girl!
    Glad to hear that you guys like it and thanks alot

I will keep it up and I will post more stuff, just keep waiting and thanks again

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك