السلام عليكم...

الصراحة انا شخص منعجب بالمواضيع الرائعة إلي اجدها في منتداكم وتابعت اغلبها بتشويق
i will continue by english l2any t3abt my keyboard without arabic fonts so i want to write fast for u guys ana l3abt WoW for 2 years and my dream was to build powerful guild for arab in my server US and my guild stand for 1 year and today i deleted (/gdisband) la2ny t3abt most alshbab were great but no body was 9abour yeg3don 1 week or 1 month or 5 months some of them stay year with us they come and left so we done alot of things like kara ,ZA ... etc 70 raids and in the new expantion we done os 10/25 , voa 10/25 but naxx 10 we done just 2 quarters yumken u ask why i tell u no body respect the raid time and they don`t come in time so we got late our ranks was great 35/128 in allaince
oo b3aad almo7awalat to find hope to help guild i get tired so delete everything vent guild bank 7taa al website , we were playing for fun but after the guild create we faced alot of problems oo z3aal nas magamow yekalmon nass oo some yameshoon oo yetkalmon thats we r bad guys and alot of things ma aby alejkom fe kalamy bs 7beet asharek awal mara2 m3akom agoolkom ely fe galby
i put rules and accpet most ages but still there is problems i don`t say arab moshay la 7asha ana afte5er eny 3araby oo al7emdellah bes leesh mafy eltezaam fe al time

so this is my story

وفي نهاية موضوعي آسف على الازعاج قاعد ادور سيرفر US في عرب وايد and for allaiances and they raid in our locals time +3 GMT