النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

الموضوع: الحل الكامل لــ كاسل فينيا سيركل لوف ذا موون

التسجيل
    01-12-2002
    الدولة
    في المنتدى
    المشاركات

الحل الكامل لــ كاسل فينيا سيركل لوف ذا موون(بالانجليزي)

السلام عليكم

هذا هو الحل الكامل للعبه كاسل فينيا سيركل اوف ذا موون

وهو يشمل على :item,wepon,secrets,every thing

تفضلو------------------------------------------------------------------------

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=====Version History=====

v0.7 (July 4th, 2001) - 163.3K
    -While waiting for my Final Fantasy IV guide to be posted, I decided to work on
    this guide.
    -I added a new section, reader tips, and finally got around to adding FAQs and
    Reader Tips.
    -The format to this guide has changed drastically, for the better.
    -I fixed up the walkthrough so much.
    -Changed percent done from 98 to 95, because I still have to do the battle
    arena guide, card combos, and Max Item Locations. And maybe even a Level guide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GAME PROGRESS

BEAT GAME!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level: 83
    Percent Cleared: 99.6
    Time: 17:36:40

v0.6 (June 28, 2001) - 129.2K
    -There we go, I defeated the game.
    -Got the walkthrough completely finished.
    -Got the enemies list completely finished.
    -Got the items list completely finished.
    -I got rid of the review section.
    -All I have to do now is the DSS Card Comnbo list and the List of Max Item
    Locations and I am done.. and I might not even do those!
    -If I don't update this guide for a while, it's because there is nothing to
    update. Now, I shall do FF4..

GAME PROGRESS

BEAT GAME!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level: 61
    Percent Cleared: 99.4
    Time: 12:38:19

v0.5 (June 27, 2001) - 70.5K
    -This is a special bonus afternoon update! ^_^
    -I added two new credits.
    -I changed the format around somewhat.
    -I did the Equipment list finally.
    -I finished the DSS Cards List, now I have to do the Combos and that section
    will be done.
    -I finished the List of Enemy names, now I may add stats.
    -That's it, I got bored so I decided to work on the lists. I will work on the
    walkthrough later, I am up to the Observation Tower!
    -And remember, God bless King Edge!

GAME PROGRESS

Level: 50
    Percent Cleared: 87.1
    Time: 9:39:31

v0.4 (June 26, 2001) - 62.3K
    -Sorry for the late update, I worked on the guide somewhat two nights ago, but
    I have been really busy lately.
    -I updated the top part of the guide.
    -Walkthrough updated through Underground Warehouse, which is where I am
    currently located. I am in the room with the two Holy Armors, they are killing
    me.
    -Boss guide updated through the two pain in the asses known as the Dragon
    Zombies.
    -Updated DSS Card List to reflect the new additions I got to my card ranks.
    -I updated the other information and conclusion sections.
    -Updated enemy list somewhat, I forgot to write down the name of the enemies I
    fought so I did it from memory, expect a bigger update to that list next update.
    -I updated the items list to include information I got from Devin Morgan, the
    tackle ability can be used to attack enemies, it turns out.
    -That just about does it for this update.
    -May I just add, King Edge!

GAME PROGRESS

Level: 40
    Percent Cleared: 56.5
    Time: 602

v0.3 (June 22, 2001) - 42.8K
    -v0.2 got posted, yay!
    -Walkthrough completed through 3rd boss, I just beat him, so now the guide is
    up to where I am at in the game.
    -Updated DSS Card List to reflect the new additions I got to my card ranks.
    -Updated Section Names, added new section (Enemies List) which was completed,
    and added a storyline and characters section to the guide.
    -Added strategies to secret section.
    -I updated the other information and conclusion sections.
    -Updated the look of the Game Progress screen.
    -That just about does it for this update. Took a long while, let me tell ya.

GAME PROGRESS

Level: 20
    Percent Cleared: 33.3
    Time: 2:49:39

v0.2 (June 21, 2001) - 24.6K
    -I hope this version gets posted.
    -Walkthrough completed through Outer Wall.
    -DSS Card List worked on, got list of Cards done. Added Card Effects for all
    Cards I currently have.
    -Added Game Progress section to Revision History.
    -Added KB totals to Revision History.
    -Changed version number from 1.0/1.1 to 0.1/0.2
    -Changed look of Revision History.
    -Added first hint and secret. Will work on secret rooms list later.
    -I updated the other information and conclusion sections, made them look nicer.
    -I added notes to the top of the guide, about contact information, instant
    messaging, e-mails, etc. Make sure to follow them, if you want your question
    answered!
    -Oops, almost forgot to add credits. There we go. That's enough for updates for
    now. Peace.

GAME PROGRESS
    Level: 13
    Percent Cleared: 27.8
    Time: 105

v0.1 (June 21, 2001) - 11.3K
    -First version, walkthrough done through first boss, items list done.
    -Everything else will be worked on later..

GAME PROGRESS
    Level: 13
    Percent Cleared: 27.8
    Time: 105

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    ---------------------------------------------(TABLE OF CONTENTS)---------------

I. Introduction
    II. Storyline
    III. Controls and
    Characters
    IV. Walkthrough
    V. Frequently Asked Questions
    VI. Boss Guide
    VII. Items List
    VIII. DSS Cards List
    IX. Equipment List
    X. Enemies List
    XI. Secrets, etc.
    XII. Reader Tips
    XIII. Other Information
    XIV. Conclusion

---------------------------------------------(I. INTRODUCTION)-----------------

Wow, I bet you all didn't think you'd ever be seeing another guide from me,
    huh? Well, I am here with a guide for one of my all time favorite games,
    Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Now, some of you may be asking yourself, "Now,
    Steve, DaLadiesMan, why the hell are you doing a guide?" Well, kids, here are a
    few reasons.

1) I missed out on doing a guide for Symphony of the Night. I loved that game
    to death, and was considering doing a guide for it, but there were already
    enough good guides for it, so I just gave up on the idea. But then this game
    came along, and it is a lot like Symphony of the Night, so there you go!

2) Circle of the Moon is the best handheld game I have ever played. Better than
    Pokemon Yellow, better than Pokemon pinball, better than any other handheld game
    I have ever played. And it runs circles around all the other Game Boy Advance
    games I own, so there you go.

3) I haven't done a guide in a while. Might as well start now, with a game I
    like, before I do one for FF4..

With that, here is my guide! Enjoy. E-mail me with any questions!

-DaLadiesMan/Psycho Penguin
    mcfaddendaman@aol.com/psychopenguin24@aol.com

---------------------------------------------(II. STORYLINE)-------------------

(Taken from the instruction manual)

The year is 1830. Lady Carmilla has brought Dracula back to life. Nathan Grabes
    and his best friend Hugh Baldwin head to Castle Dracula with Nathan's mentor and
    Hugh's father Maurice Baldwin to stop Dracula. Before they can fight Dracula, he
    destroys the floor beneath Hugh and Nathan, causing them to plummet down a long
    shaft leaving Maurice alone with Dracula and Carmilla. Hugh and Nathan land
    safely. Hugh runs off to save his father leaving Nathan behind Thus begins the
    adventure with you in Nathan's boots.

The year is 1830. In an ancient castle on the outskirts of the Austrian
    empire, a demon lord that would unite the powers of darkness was being
    resurrected at the hand of a fiend yearning for chaos.

At this demonic castle, Camilla, one of Dracula's minions, began the
    incantation of a ritual to bring her lord Dracula back to life.

The vampire hunter Morris and his two apprentices, Nathan and Hugh, sensed an
    abnormality in the balance of nature and rushed to prevent Dracula's unholy
    reemergence.

"That unholy monster must never return!"

However, they arrived too late to prevent Dracula's return from his
    confinement. Dracula used his magical powers to imprison Morris, and cast
    Nathan and Hugh into a graveyard underneath the deomnic castle.

Together the two began to search through the castle in order to vanquish
    Dracula and to rescue their master.

---------------------------------------------(III. CONTROLS AND CHARACTERS)----

----If you don't know what this section is about, I give up.----

==============================---------------==================================
    --------------------------------{CONTROLS}-------------------------------------

L Button: DSS On/Off
    Control Pad: Move Player
    R Button: Special Move
    START: Start the game or Display the Status Screen
    SELECT: Display the Map Screen
    A Button: Jump
    B Button: Attack

Left/Right Movement: Left/Right on the Control Pad
    Crouch Down: Down on the Control Pad
    Crouched Attack: Down and B button
    Sliding, Jump Down (when there is special footing): Down and A button
    Sub Weapon Attack: Up and B Button
    Jump: A Button
    Attack: B Button
    Dual Set Up System (DSS) On and Off: L Button
    Special Move: R Button

--------------------------------{CHARACTERS}------------------------------------

Nathan Graves: Nathan Graves (player) is the chosen successor to wield the
    'Hunter Whip.' His parents, who were Vampire Hunters, were killed 10 years
    before while banishing Dracula.

Hugh Baldwin: Nathan's rival and the son of Morris, Master Vampire Hunter. He
    is bitter that Nathan, who he believes is the weaker of the two, was chosen as
    his father's successor.

Morris Baldwin: Morris is Nathan's Master and is teaching him the skills
    necessary to combat Dracula and his minions. He and Nathan's parents succeeded
    in banishing Dracula 10 years previously. He chose Nathan as his successor
    over his son, Hugh, and passed on the 'Hunter Whip.'

Camilla: A loyal minion plotting the complete resurrection of her master, the
    demon lord Dracula.

Dracula: Sealed off from the world by Nathan's parents and Morris, he is
    attempting to reemerge after 10 years of confinement.

----------------------------------------------[ IV. Walkthrough ]------------

===============================================================================
    CATACOMBS
    Main Enemies:
    Bone Heads
    Skeleton Bombers
    Skeletons
    Poison Worms
    Earth Demon
    Skeleton Spear
    Mudmen
    Zombies

Bosses:
    Cerebus
    Suggested Level: 1

-Move downward, killing all the Skeleton Bombers. Make sure to avoid their
    attacks, they will throw a weapon up in the air, and when it lands, it explodes
    for a second.
    -Move down, then left, then go to the top left to save your game.
    -Build your levels! I got to like Level 8 before fighting the Earth Demon. I
    always like to spend my time building levels, and as long as you just clear out
    all the rows, and move back and forth, you should be building up in no time at
    all.
    -Go down, get the Knife, then head right, killing enemies.
    -When you get to the Earth Demon, just make sure to jump when he hurls those
    damn spikes out of the ground. I like to take the approach of jumping, hitting,
    jumping, avoiding, jumping, hitting, jumping, hitting, jumping, avoiding. If he
    starts doing something else, just watch the pattern. If you built up like I
    said so, he should die in like 4 hits anyways.
    -Go to the right to get the Dash Boots. Now you can dash.
    -Keep on going along, the path is straight forward for now.
    -When you get to the tower, the bottom room has an Earth Demon, at the end of
    this room is a Max Heart container. The middle door houses a Max HP container.
    The top room is a save point.
    -Keep on going in the bottom room, getting the HP plus container later on.
    -Continue along, until you get near the boss. Raise up if you have to, then go
    through the blinking blue door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    CEREBUS
    This sucker is pretty tough if you do not have good stats, so I'd advise
    levelling up for a while before fighting him. Cerebus has one main weakness: he
    tends to stay still a lot. Basically, just beat the crap out of him when he
    stands still. He usually will stand still after he pulls off an attack. He has
    two main attacks: In one, he will charge at you, just jump over him. In the
    second one, he will shoot off a laser beam. Just make sure to get behind him to
    get in some cheap hits. When he pulls out those electrical spheres, just stay
    away. You're probably going to cause more damage to yourself than to him. If
    you have the Holy Water, use it and he'll die pretty quickly!

-Get the Jump item, allowing you to perform double jumps.
    -Go back to the previous room, continue all the way to the bottom, and go left
    into another room. Go left, to the end, double jump to the higher ledge than go
    up.
    -Hidden wall here, go to the right hand wall and whip it, there is a HP Max
    Increase bottle in there.
    -Double jump to the top left ledge, then go through the door.

ABYSS STAIRWAY
    Main Enemies:
    Slime
    Skeleton
    Axe Armor
    Skeleton Bombers

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 9

-Drop downward into the next area. If you go up, it is just a dead end, but you
    will be back here soon enough.
    -Then go left, then double jump, and you will be in the other side.
    -Climb up, then the first chance you get, head to the right, then go down, and
    to the left, to get the MP Max Increase bottle. You can go up, or go down, then
    just curve back around to get to the spot you were at before.
    -Head up, when you see the Axe Armor, kill it, then head right.
    -Go to the first floating platform, then drop down. Jump left, and go into the
    room. Fight off the skeleton then nab the HP Max increase bottle.
    -Drop all the way down, then run to the left side. (Gotta love the dash boots)
    -Head all the way up to the top, then head right, jumping through the crubmling
    platforms, until you get to the save room.
    -Keep on going, basically follow the path. Kill off all the enemies, this is a
    good place to build your levels. I would recommend just killing off all the
    enemies, exiting, coming back in, and doing it again, until you've gained a few
    levels. There's a save point nearby to regain your energy, anyways.
    -Do not go through the door. Go up to the higher ledge, then go left. There is
    a hidden room here which contains a Heart Max increase. Now, go through the
    door to get to the Audience Room.

AUDIENCE ROOM
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Electric Skeleton
    Skeleton Soldier
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 10

-Go up and right, then jump to the ledge to the left. There are crumbling
    platforms above, so just jump on them, then jump to the next one as soon as
    possible.
    -Get to the top, then head left. Then head downward, then head left. When you
    get to the wall, there is a hidden room here, which contains a Hearts Max
    Increase item.
    -Leave the room, then go right, through the door. When the path splits up, just
    take the middle path. There is a save room here, but this isn't the best place
    to gain levels.
    -Jump upwards, to get to the highest platform. Jump torwards the wall, and whip
    it, there is another hidden room here, which contains a MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Exit this room, then head right. Follow the path along, killing enemies. This
    is not a bad place to gain levels, but sadly there is no save room near here,
    unless you go all the way back to the other save room.
    -There is a pit here, so stand back, and dash, and you should make it. If you
    fall, you can just climb back up to this part, and I am pretty sure you can
    save your game/refill your energy along the way.
    -Go through the room, and get the HP Max Increase bottle. Now, head back left.
    -Now, go through the pit. Go right, there is a Hearts Max Increase bottle here.
    -Head left, go down, defeating Skeletons. These guys aren't tough, they throw
    boomerangs out, which can be easily avoided.
    -When you get to the bottom, head left. There are Electric Skeletons here,
    which are a pain in the ass. They charge at you with this electric laser type
    thing which takes off at least 30 HP (and I was on Level 13), so just avoid
    their charge at first, then come in and take them out with 2 or 3 hits. You
    might even want to use your special weapons just to be on the safe side.
    -Continue into the next room.
    -Jump up a few ledges to get to the middle of the room. There is a save point
    in the upper right hand side, use it. You can even go out, then fight the
    Electric Skeletons, since they give off large amounts of Experience (16 EXP
    each, I believe, plus all the enemies around, you'll pick up 100 EXP easy). So,
    you can definitely build levels here if you wish.
    -Head to the top, then go right. Continue to the right and get to the higher
    platform. Head up, killing enemies along the way. You can level up here, as
    well, since there is a pretty decent amount of enemies. Head left, then up,
    then left to the ledge.
    -Continue to the end, then double jump up, and you will be in the Outer Wall.

OUTER WALL
    Main Enemies:
    Skeleton
    Brain Floats
    Skeleton Bomber
    Will O' Wisp

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 11

-Go right, make a double jump onto the column.
    -Keep on jumping across the columns. Jump off the last one, then whip and hold
    the B button down, you will do a spinning whip. Go down in this room to receive
    the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Head out, then go all the way left. When you reach the dead end (no, no secret
    room , double jump on the column, kill the enemies, then jump across them. Go
    right, and go into the next room.
    -More jumping across columns here, when you get to the part where the Brain
    Floats are, use the Mercury/Serpent DSS combo to freeze them, then jump on
    them, like Super Metroid, where you had to freeze the little enemies and use
    them as platforms.
    -Head through the path, killing enemies, and double jumping onto columns. At
    the end, you will get a HP Max Increase bottle.
    -Go back to the highest platform, go left, and go back down the pit. Get onto
    the column, then jump right across them all again. Drop down the pit to get
    back to the Audience Room.

AUDIENCE ROOM
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Devil Tower
    Fleaman
    Clinging Man
    Electric Skeleton
    Will O' Wisp

Bosses:
    Necromancer
    Suggested Level: 12

-Head right, drop down the ledge, go through opening to get to the save point.
    -Drop down through the hole in the floor. Hop down, then head left.
    -At the end of this corridor is the Max MP Increase bottle.
    -Head back to the right, back to the area you came from. Go right, then into
    the next room.
    -Go right, then climb up the platforms into the right hand corner, in this room
    you can get a Hearts Max increase bottle.
    -Head down here, fighting off the enemies, and climbing down, then head to the
    left when you see the path open. Head left, whip the wall at the end to get the
    Max HP Increase bottle.
    -Now, head out of here, then go up and climb higher to the next ledge.
    -Head left, go all the way to the right, and save your game. May I point out
    that this is yet another good time to build your levels up?
    -Head out, go left, then jump up the two platforms. Double jump, follow the
    path and go through the distinct looking door to get to the 2nd boss.

NECROMANCER
    I like to use the DSS Card Combo that combines the fire whip and 25 percent
    more damage for this battle. That combo would be Mercury/Salamander. When he
    starts off his battle, he will have these fire orbs around him, and he will
    shoot them off one by one. I say just whip him a few times, then stand back,
    and let him have his fun shooting them off. He will shoot them off one at a
    time, but they vary in speeds, so you can never be too careful. Zombies tend to
    pop up on the ground, so try to stay in the middle of the area if possible,
    hovering around the middle platforms. He shouldn't be too tough to beat as long
    as you have the Mercury card in your DSS Combo somewhere, it increases the
    damage you do! His second form is tougher, he is a skeleton demon. He does have
    less HP, however. When he turns into a giant orb like thing, just wait in any
    corner and he should bounce right by you. When he does the laser attack,
    skeletons will appear in the bottom instead of zombies.

-After you beat this boss, go left and get the Tackle item.
    -Leave this room, then go back through the boss room and exit to the right.
    -Drop down in this area, to the bottom, then head left. When you get to the
    block, tackle it. Continue along until you get to the door.
    -Double jump over to the higher ledge, then jump along the platforms. Follow
    the path along until you get to the next door.
    -Break the block, then keep on going left. Go through the path, killing
    enemies, and you should soon reach the Machine Tower, which is a pain in the
    ass, so good luck.

*gives up guide* JK. You people know I love you.

MACHINE TOWER
    Main Enemies:
    Fox Archer
    Medusa Head
    Heat Shade
    Stone Armor

Bosses:
    Iron Golem
    Suggested Level: 15

-Head left, go all the way to the left and hop on the moving platform (it moves
    up and down).
    -Ride it up to the top, then double jump across the ledges, and get the Hearts
    Max increase bottle.
    -Drop down to the ledge below and tackle through the block. Drop down, then
    jump across the moving platforms. Go down and right and into the save room.
    -Go out, then jump on the moving platforms to the left. Double jump to the
    ledge, then jump on the moving platform going up. Jump on the ledge to the
    right and hit the torch to get the Stopwatch.
    -Go right, into another room. Follow the path here to nab the HP Max increase
    bottle.
    -Go to the top of the room, then go left and tackle through the block. Keep on
    going until you get to the moving platforms.
    -Dash and double jump onto the first one, then carefully time jumping onto the
    next ones.
    -Head up, kill the Fox Archer enemy on the left hand side, then break the wall
    behind him. Go inside, kill the Heat Shade enemy, and nab the MP Max increase
    bottle. Note that you can keep on killing this enemy to gain experience, but
    there's a better way later in this area.
    -Go out, then jump across the moving platform, then jump off onto the ledge.
    -Ignore the space on the right hand side for now.
    -Kill the Heat Shade enemy, then move left and kill the Heat Shade enemy again.
    There is a Fox Archer enemy in the corner as well, make sure to kill him first,
    then avoid the flames of the Heat Shade while killing it.
    -Go up, and in the second opening, go in to save your game. This is a good time
    and place to gain experience, read the next line for more details.
    -Go out, then down, and then over to the left, above the Fox Archer enemy. Kill
    all the enemies in here, at the end is a Hearts Max increase bottle. Here, you
    can exit the room, then go back in, that's about 200 easy experience points,
    plus with the Heat Shades and Fox Archers outside, you can gain levels
    relatively quickly, especially if you are on a lower level than I suggested.
    -Now head out, then go all the way up, killing Fox Archers and such. When you
    get to the ledge with the Heat Shade, kill it, then wait for the moving
    platform to come along.
    -Go down to the bottom right hand corner, kill the Fox Archer, then jump to the
    ledge above him. Slide in the hole.
    -Kill the Thunder Demon, move to the right, jump to the ledge, go over, go
    inside the room, kill the Fox Archer and take the HP Max increase bottle.
    -Go out, then go down, and have fun, because you get to take on a Thunder Demon
    while riding on a moving platform. Just kill him off, jump up and hit him, while
    avoiding the thunder. It's tough, I even got waxed a few times off this attack.
    -Head left, then up, then climb all the way up using the platforms to get to
    the HP Max increase bottle. Now, go down, and out to the left.
    -This area should seem familar to you, so head back to the main big area where
    you slid in before.
    -This time, get to the upper right hand corner. When you get to the top moving
    platform, duck under the electricity, then use your whip as a spinner to knock
    out the Medusa Heads, then jump over to the ledge.
    -Go in this room, defeat Earth Armor, and snatch the Hearts Max increase
    bottle. Then, head out, and go to the upper right hand corner.
    -Head into the next area, kill the enemies, tackle the block, and jump on the
    ledge. Enter the room to the right, kill the Stone Armor, and grab the MP Max
    increase bottle. In related news, I gained a level here by killing the enemy 21
    times in a row.
    -Head out, then go up, tackle the block, kill the Heat Shade, go down and in
    the room. At the end of this room is a Hearts Max increase bottle.
    -Now, swing down back to this area, but do not tackle the block this time.
    Double jump off it. Kill the Heat Shade, and jump across the ledges.
    -You will enter a room, and it's long. Just keep going, and take the left path
    at the end to save and recover. Good place to build levels, by the way.
    -Now take the upper path. At the top, head right, you got it, secret room. Whip
    the wall, at the end is a MP Max increase bottle.
    -Head out, go down and right. Go through the door and you will be face to face
    with Iron Golem.

IRON GOLEM
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. This guy is
    a pain, but he moves slow, so there is his weakness. Just attack him with your
    whip, don't stand too close or he will pull out one of his two short range
    attacks. One of these two attacks is the punch, while the other one, he will
    throw an electrical sphere of light at you. His main attack has him summoning
    these things to come out of the ceiling, so just try to avoid them. The main
    problem with this guy is he keeps on regaining health, like 5 HP a second for
    10 seconds, so just blitz him with attacks, and he will die soon enough. I was
    on Level 20 and I scorched him, even though he still managed to take away like
    half my health, that's only because I did not bother to guard against his
    attacks.

-Head right to get the Kick Boots. Now, go back and save your game.
    -Head all the way right through this room, defeating the enemies along the way.
    Go right, and go down a few ledges, go right through the door you passed earlier
    to reach the Audience Room.

AUDIENCE ROOM AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Electric Skeleton
    Skeleton Soldier
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 22

-Head right, and use the Kick Boots to jump up.
    -Follow the path along, and save your game when you get to the save room.
    -Head out, then go left. Enter the new room, go left, then down. Head up, then
    right, then drop down the pit and you will be to the Abyss Stairway. *creepy
    music*

ABYSS STAIRWAY AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Devil Tower
    Fleaman
    Clinging Man
    Electric Skeleton
    Will O' Wisp

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 23

-Head right, then when you get to the door, use the Kick Boots to jump up.
    Follow the path to get to the Eternal Corridor.

ETERNAL CORRIDOR
    Main Enemies:
    Gorgon
    Ectoplasm
    Flame Demon
    Were-Bear
    Beast Demon
    Bone Tower
    Skeleton Boomerang
    Ghoul
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None

-Go right and beat up all the enemies. In the next room, go right and fight
    Flame Demon. You can build up levels here if you want using my tried and true
    method of leaving the room then re-entering it, but nah.
    -Keep on going right. When you get to the next room, destroy all the enemies,
    then walk into the next room. What excitement, eh?
    -In the next room, go right, then drop down the bottom, whip through the wall,
    go through the room, on the right hand side is the Hearts Max increase item.
    -Head out of the room, then head left, then kick off the walls to get up to the
    ledge. When you get to the fork, head down, then go right to get to the warp
    zone.
    -Head left, out of the room. Head left and keep on going along through this
    room. Ehen you reach the wall, double jump, then whip the wall. Go in the room
    and get the HP Max Increase item.
    -Keep on going up, take the Hearts Max Increase item.
    -Now, follow the path down, then right, then up, then you will see a door on
    the left. That is the door to Chapel Tower.

CHAPEL TOWER
    Main Enemies:
    Flame Armor
    Bone Tower
    Bloody Sword
    Marionette
    Hyena
    Bone Tower
    Gorgon
    Brain Float

Bosses:
    Adramelech

I really don't like this place. Here is a word of advice on two of the enemies
    in here that pissed me off.

Marionette - That curse attack is annoying. They come after you, so stand back
    and use your special weapons if you can. They hover, then suddenly swoop in on
    you.

Bloody Sword - My God, these suckers are annoying. Just follow their pattern,
    when they spina round, they're gonna shoot after you, just dodge them then hit
    them when you have a chance. Easier said than done.

-Head right, and when you see a hole in the ceiling, jump through it. Head
    right, and save your game. Now go down and build up levels. You can get like
    3200 experience points in this room, that's easy level building! I got to Level
    38 here so stop your whining. .
    -Now head up, jumping on the ledges to the left. Then jump on the ledge to the
    right and kill the Flame Armors and other fun enemies. Double jump to the next
    ledge, then dash and double jump to the ledge after that. Get to the wall, whip
    it, go in, and take the MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Leave the room, head out, go right, and jump onto the next ledge. Keep on
    going to the right, then double jump across some ledges to get to the top of
    the room.
    -Go left into the next room. In this new room, go left and down through the
    room. Get to the far left and use the stone whip combo to turn the Brain Floats
    into stone, then jump up them to get through this room. When you get to the last
    Brain Float, double jump onto the ledge. Take the Hearts Max Increase bottle
    from the top of the room.
    -Now head all the way to the ground. When you get back to the exit, double jump
    and kick off the walls until you get to the ledge. Now follow this path along,
    at the end, grab the MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Now head out of this room, go right, double jump onto the ledge, and go into
    the next room.
    -Go right, then keep on double jumping across the ledges. I really hate this
    part, so follow the path and avoid the Marionettes and Bloody Swords. If you
    need help in obliberating these pests, just read what I typed in the opening
    part of this section.
    -When you see a ledge, double jump, then kick off the wall to land on the
    ledge. Whip through the wall and snatch the MP Max Increase bottle while
    avoiding that piece of crap Bloody Sword. I wish there was some DSS Card Combo
    that just killed these suckers instantly. Oh yeah, you can get the Mars card
    from these suckers, so just exit this room and come back in until you get it,
    no need fighting 4 at one time just to get the card.
    -Now, go out, and off the ledge, and go right. Jump to the ledge you will see
    soon. Jump up ledges (fun fun fun), and go left into the save room and recover
    your game.
    -Head out and double jump up into the next room. There is a Thunder Demon in
    here, this is yet another good place to gain levels. Head left and fight
    through all the enemies. Now double jump up, and head right, killing enemies
    and avoiding the pits.
    -Head right and double jump over the pit, and take out all your anger on the
    Thunder Demon. Head right into the next room, turn the Bloody Swords to stone
    (tough) then jump onto the ledge and turn all the Brain Floats to stone
    (easier, but still tough), and grab the MP Max Increase bottle. Then head out,
    go left, over the pit (or down and out to save your game) and double jump onto
    the next ledge you see.
    -Double jump up some ledges here, then kick off the wall, but when you do, whip
    the right hand side of the wall and go in there to get the HP Max Increase
    bottle.
    -Now head out and continue to follow the path. (Left, kick up wall, down, left,
    jump kick the wall to get to the top, left, down some ledges). When you get to
    the end of this path, grab the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Drop down to the bottom and head right. Keep on double jumping up the ledges,
    and head left. Go left when the path splits. When you get to a wall, whip it
    and take the HP Max Increase bottle from in there.
    -Leave the room, then kick jump off the wall, and save your game and recover.
    Head right, and walk into the battle with the fun Adramelech.

ADRAMELECH
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. I basically
    just beat the crap out of him without worrying about his attacks, and if you are
    on a high enough level, you may just be able to get away with it. If not, well,
    he shoots off these blue lasers which surround his face, so you might just want
    to get back and allow him to shoot those things off, and use your special weapon
    like an axe or something to destroy him via long range. But then he will pull
    these orbs out of the ground, and those aren't really fun at all. Just destroy
    them, though, when he pulls those out. Remember that his head is the only weak
    part of his body, so just keep jumping and hitting it, and getting out of the
    way when he shoots the lasers. However, sometimes he will do this attack where
    a crapload of skulls will go flying out of his hand, so just slide away from
    that. I tried to kill the skulls but there was too many of them and I don't
    think I got any of them to die anyways. Just keep on whipping him, and if you
    have a good enough level, you should beat him with ease.

-Now, head right and hit the switch, which will destroy the statue looking
    thingie, and all the other ones (some of which you have probably already
    encountered, I know I have). Now grab the MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Now, head back to the save room. Head out, then right, then drop through the
    last pit, then head right.
    -There is really only one basic concept here: follow the path. When you get to
    the huge room, just fall down, then slide, then head into the right side to
    save your game and recover.
    -Now head down, and down, and left, and keep on going left until you get back
    to the Eternal Corridor.

ETERNAL CORRIDOR
    Main Enemies:
    Gorgon
    Ectoplasm
    Flame Demon
    Were-Bear
    Beast Demon
    Bone Tower
    Skeleton Boomerang
    Ghoul
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 36

-For those of you that see my suggested level and think I am crazy, I'll have
    you know I was on Level 38 and I still almost got my butt kicked in the next
    area.
    -Head all the way left and into the next room. When you get to the pit, drop
    down, then head left. Oh look, the statue's not in the way any more. Time to go
    through the next area!

UNDERGROUND GALLERY
    Main Enemies:
    Imp
    Specter
    Harpy
    Death Mantis
    Man Eater
    Killer Bee
    Evil
    Hand
    King Moth
    Myconid
    Poison Armor

Bosses:
    Dragon Zombies (x2)
    Suggested Level: 36

Two major enemies to point out here that gave me fits.

Killer Bees - These guys are annoying because they fly in the air, and suddenly
    they swoop down and poison you. Stay back and fire away at them, do not let them
    get too close to you. I had to use about 10 antidotes between these guys and
    the..

Poison Armor - These guys will shoot off a poison mist that can actually go
    right through you without hurting you, so I stood in front of it, let the mist
    go through me (avoiding the sword) and just kicking his ass, then avoiding the
    mist, because it will hurt you the second time around, enough to poison you.

-Go left and kill all the Imps. Go down and press the switch, then go down, and
    over, and jump on the moving platform. Slide under the passage when you get
    there and go in to get the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Now, head left, and over, and go through the door. Go through this room, and
    remember, there are Imps on the platforms, so kill them, then jump on the
    platforms.
    -When you get to the next room, kill a few million Specters (they keep
    appearing!) and jump up the crumbling platforms, to eventually get to the save
    room on the right. Enter, save your game, recover, all that good stuff.
    -Now head out, and go all the way to the bottom of this room. Go through the
    door, keep on going right until you get to the MP Max Increase bottle. Take it,
    then go back left.
    -Drop down to the lower area and go through the right hand door. Go through
    this area and grab the HP Max Increase item at the end. Now go back out of this
    room.
    -Now, head left through the next door.
    -Follow the path through this room, killing all the annoying enemies. When you
    get to the next room, drop down to the lower area, then head left. Double jump
    to the ledge, and whip the wall. Go inside, and head left. Double jump to start
    going across the bridge, then keep on sliding to get under the platform. Go
    down, and right to get the MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Now head out into the previous room. Go right and onto the edge and kill the
    Poison Armors.
    -Head into the room, and go up, and left in the first opening you see to get to
    the save room. Save, recover, head up, and to the left, and get ready for a
    tough ass battle.

DRAGON ZOMBIES (X2)
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. Goddamn,
    this boss is tough. There are 2 of them, one on each side, and their only
    weakness is their heads. It took me 5 times to beat them on Level 40, but I was
    beating on the one on the right first, and when I finally beat them, I took the
    one on the left first. I stayed on the bottom and just threw axes at them when
    their heads came swinging around, yes it was cheap, but it got the job done to
    a certain extent. The left hand side one had a bunch of nasty attacks, like
    this one where he threw rocks straight at me, and another one where he summoned
    stuff to fall from the ceiling. They were both very annoying. The one on the
    right hand side shot off these blue lasers from his mouth, which weren't half
    as annoying, but painful. They also swung their heads around a lot. When one
    dragon dies, the other one will recover HP, so try not to attack the other one
    too much before destroying one. When the one recovers HP, I whipped it a lot,
    which made it easier to kill, because you probably can get off a good 200 HP
    damage before it'll stop healing. Good luck!

-Now, head left, and grab the Heavy Ring, which allows you to move those brown
    blocks you have seen along the way up to this point.
    -Go back to the save room and save your game. Head out, down, and left, out
    through the door. Kill the two poison armors and go left. Head across the
    crumbling bridge, and slide under, just like before. Head up, kill the Poison
    Armor, move the block, and head out, back to the Abyss Stairway.

ABYSS STAIRWAY AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Devil Tower
    Fleaman
    Clinging Man
    Electric Skeleton
    Will O' Wisp

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 39

-Go left into the room. Jump onto the ledge, keep on killing enemies and going
    left. Jump up the ledges until you get to the top, double jump up to get back
    to the Audience Room.

AUDIENCE ROOM AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Electric Skeleton
    Skeleton Soldier
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None

-Jump up to the ledge, then jump up the three crumbling platforms. Jump left,
    and head left. Drop down a few ledges, then head left. Go through the door to
    get back to the Triumph Hallway.

TRIUMPH HALLWAY
    Main Enemies:
    Fleamen
    Flame Armor

Bosses:
    None

-Keep heading left. Jump the ledge and whip the wall. Go into the secret room
    to get the HP Max Increase bottle. Leave the room, and go down through the
    room. When you reach the bottom, move the block on your right hand side. Keep
    going to get to the Underground Warehouse.

UNGERGROUND WAREHOUSE
    Main Enemies:
    Hipogriff
    Fox Hunter
    Wight
    Arch Demon
    King Moth
    Bone Tower
    Thunder Armor
    Holy Armor
    Succubus
    Poltergeist
    Forest Armor
    Golem
    Dryad

Bosses:
    Death

-Drop straight down to the bottom of the room. Go right, and drop the box to
    the bottom of the ground. Head right and grab the Max MP Increase bottle.
    -Now, head back left to where you started. Keep going left, down the hill, and
    push the block to the right. Use it to jump up to the higher ledge.
    -Go left into the next room. Take the bottom path and tackle through the block,
    the other blocks will fall down. Go up to the higher ledge, and take the block
    and move it left until it falls. Now, head left out of the room.
    -Go left and onto the higher ledge. Go left, then down. Continue all the way
    down and save your game when you get to the bottom (left hand side).
    -Exit, and go right.
    -In the next room, an interesting puzzle awaits. In order to defeat this puzzle
    and move on, go to the upper ledge, and stand on the white block. Move the brown
    block down to the ground below. Jump down, and tackle through the white block.
    Now move the block that was next to it to the right. Now tackle the final white
    block, and move the other brown block down below to the right. Slide under and
    move to the next room.
    -In this room, this is gonna be fun. Go down, killing Bone Towers. When you get
    to the path, go right. If you see a Hearts Max, go left and go up, then right.
    Climb up, killing Thunder Armors. When you get to the top, move the block down.
    Keep on moving it down until you see the Hearts Max Increase bottle, then double
    jump off the block and take the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Now move left into the next room. This is interesting. When you see the white
    block, tackle it. Double jump off the brown block, and kill the Fox Hunter.
    Double jump into the next platform, then kill the other Fox Archer, and move
    the block down. Now, move the block on left down, and move the other block down
    too. Now slide off those 2 blocks, and go into the next room.
    -In this room, double jump across the ledges, killing Fox Hunters. When you get
    to the top, whip the wall on the right hand side, kill the Poltergeist, and nab
    the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Now, head out. When you see the brown block, push it out halfway, but make
    sure it doesn't fall over. Go down, and when you get to the next brown block,
    push it all the way down. Go left and kill all the Fox Hunters, go up, double
    jump and then jump off the block, kill the Fox Hunter, and nab the MP Max
    Increase bottle.
    -Go down and kill the 2 Holy Armors (aiyee, duck!), and go left. Go down, and
    defeat all the Succubus. A couple of ledges down, whip the wall on the right
    and go in and get the Hearts Max Increase bottle. After you beat Camilla, come
    back here, and Lillith will be here, by the way.
    -Now keep going down, when you get to the bottom, head right. In the next room,
    the puzzle here is kind of tricky. Tackle the white block, then push a block off
    the platform to the area below. Now, go down and push the other block next to
    it. Go up, and push the final block all the way to the left, then drop it, then
    push it all the way over to the right. Jump on the blocks and side through.
    -Go right, dash and double jump off to the high ledge. Whip the wall and grab
    the MP Max Increase bottle. Go down, and beat up on the Forest Armors and
    Poltergeists. I raised levels here, because the room on the left is a.. save
    point!
    -Now, go down, and when you have a choice of going left or right, go right.
    Kill the two Forest Armors, and then go right. Kill all the enemies here,
    basically in here are Golems and Dryads. Get the HP Max Increase bottle in
    here.
    -Now, go all the way back and save your game again. Go down, and left, and
    fight Death.

DEATH
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. Death has
    two forms, and neither one is terribly tough. If you were on Level 46 like I
    was, this guy shouldn't even phase you. The toughest thing about this boss is
    the fact that little saber like things will be flying everywhere. Just avoid
    them and hit them, while jumping up to hit the boss. If you have the axe, use
    it. The boss itself will just do attacks like shooting orbs and this attack
    where he will have three spears coming out of him. That attack is so easy to
    avoid. After a while, he will turn into this walking thing. Hit its shell a few
    times, and he will die. If you have the boomerang, use it. Again, the thing to
    watch out for here is the damn enemies floating everywhere, just avoid them and
    attack the boss when you have a chance. He should die soon enough.

-Go left and grab the Cleanse Magic item. Whip the left wall and defeat the
    Golem to get the HP Max Increase bottle.
    -Head right until you get to the part where you can slide, and do that. You'll
    be back in the beginning of the game!

CATACOMBS AGAIN!
    Main Enemies:
    Grizzly
    Arachne
    Skeleton Bomber

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 43

-As you may notice, the enemies here are tougher. This is another good place to
    build levels. Go right, then go all the way down to the bottom. Go right into
    the next room. When you see a ledge above you, jump on it, then jump up, and
    you will be back in the Abyss Stairway.

ABYSS STARIWAY AGAIN!
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Devil Tower
    Fleaman
    Clinging Man
    Electric Skeleton
    Will O' Wisp

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 44

-Head left, all the way up, jumping from ledge to ledge. Continue all the way
    to the top, then go up into the next room. Go through the first door to the
    right. Head right and you will be in the Underground Waterway.

UNGERGROUND WATERWAY
    Main Enemies:
    Merman
    Frozen Shade
    Evil Hand
    Spearfish
    Lizardman
    Abiondarg
    Fishhead
    Siren

Bosses:
    Camilla
    Suggested Level: 44

-Go right, then down, and left, and the Cleansing Magic item will prove to be
    useful finally. Go left and down until you get to the bottom corner of the
    room. Whip the wall, go in, and grab the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Head out, continue right, killing enemies. Continue to the next room. In the
    next room, go right and across the water. Hit the switch on the ledge. Keep on
    going right, and hit the switch. Go back and climb up the stairs. Double jump
    to the ledge on the right. Get out of this room.
    -Jump to the right, and head right, and hit the switch. Keep on going right.
    Get to the higher ledge, and go up and left. Hit the switch. Go back, then
    down, then left, then take the steps up to the wall. Whip the wall and take the
    MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Drop all the way down and into the previous room. Go down the steps and go
    right, then down. Get to the bottom right area of this room, then continue into
    the next room. Hit the switch and go back to the previous room.
    -Go up the ledges and head all the way left. Kill the Ice Armor and take the HP
    Max Increase bottle. Jump onto the ledge and walk straight through the wall,
    where you wil find a Hearts Max Increase bottle. Take it, go down, then go back
    right and down to the following room.
    -Hit the switch, head right, and kill the Frozen Shade. Continue right and hit
    the switch at the end. Go left and go up the dteps. Go up, and right, then down
    and right and head into the next room.
    -Defeat the Witch, and keep going right. Hit the switch, then go back to the
    previous room.
    -Continue to the left and defeat enemies. Jump across until you get to the
    steps, then keep jumping until you get to the top of the room. Then go right
    and into the next rom. Defeat the Ice Armor and grab the HP Max Increase
    bottle.
    -Now, go out, then left, down, and right, into the following room. Go right and
    ignore the switch.
    -Take the path down and left into the water. At the end here is a MP Max
    Increase bottle. Now go back right, then down to the switch. Hit it, then go
    up. Continue up, hit the switch, and go into the next room. Go right and drop
    down through the room, defeating enemies. When you get to the end, hit the
    switch.
    -Now go back left, and up the steps. Jump up to the higher ledge, then kick up
    the wall to get to the top. Continue right, drop down, and go right into the
    next room.
    -Go right and drop down to the bottom of the area. Hit the switch. Continue to
    the right and collect the Hearts Max Increase bottle. Go left and up. Continue
    right into the next room.
    -Head right, and take the MP Max Increase bottle. Now head out and left.
    -Go left and down, then continue left into the follwoing room.
    -Go right and double jump to the right. Go up, then right and save your game.
    -Now go left, down, and right into the boss room.

CAMILLA
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. What a
    surprise, eh? She rides atop a skull, which means you have to hit her, not the
    skull. That is pretty much the toughest part of the battle, because you have to
    jump higher than usual to hit her. She has two main attacks: one is a laser that
    follows you around, up and down, and the other has these blue bubbles that also
    follow you around. To avoid the laser, get on the ground and duck. It should
    pass right over you. To avoid the bubbles, just run around and they will go
    away after a while. Do not stand under the boss, as it will shoot something at
    you and hit you. The wind attack is painful, and it's a pain because it is
    tough to avoid. Just try your best, you will know when she is about to do it if
    you are near her at the time. When she swoops down at you, just slide into the
    other side and she should miss you. Use healing items if you must, and she will
    die soon enough.

-Go right and take the Roc Wing item. This allows you to do super high jumps.
    -Go back to the save room. Save and recover.
    -Go up, and about halfway up, go left and down and get the HP Max Increase
    bottle. Now go up and keep on going up until you get to the Hearts Max Increase
    bottle. Now go to the top. Go left and down and left to get back to the Eternal
    Corridor.

ETERNAL CORRIDOR AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Gorgon
    Ectoplasm
    Flame Demon
    Were-Bear
    Beast Demon
    Bone
    Tower
    Skeleton Boomerang
    Ghoul
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 46

-Now is a good time to go back and get a lot of hidden items, etc. btw. Here, I
    will lead you to a secret item myself to get you started. It's in the Triumph
    Hallway. Go in the room with the Will O Wisps and Clinking Men and go all the
    way left. Keep going left, kill the Flame Armor, and head up at the end using
    the Roc Wing to get the HP Max Increase bottle.
    -Now, pretend you didn't go there and you are here with me in the Eternal
    Corridor. Head straight up, take the first path going right into a warp room.
    Warp twice, and leave the room.

AUDIENCE ROOM AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Electric Skeleton
    Skeleton Soldier
    Skeleton
    Wind Demon
    Forest Armor
    Succubus

Bosses:
    None

-Just go right and up, then left and up to reach the Outer Wall.

OUTER WALL AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Skeleton Bomber

Bosses:
    None

-Use the Roc Wing to go up, then make your way left through this area to the
    next room. About halfway through this room, shoot up the ledge and grab the MP
    Max Increase bottle.
    -Go back to the bottom and continue left. When you reach the wall, use the Roc
    Wing and go right and up into the Observation Tower.

OBSERVATION TOWER
    Main Enemies:
    Legion
    Evil Pillar
    Minotaur
    Siren
    Death
    Wind Armor
    Dark Armor
    Dullahan
    Heat Shade
    Frozen Shade
    Catoblepas
    Devil

Bosses:
    Hugh

-Go left, kick up the wall, and double jump. Double jump up a few more ledges,
    then jump towards the left wall and whip it. Go through the hidden room, kill
    the Legion, and take the MP Max Increase bottle.
    -Exit the room, then keep going right, then down and right into the next room.
    Kill off all the Wind Armors, go up and left, kill some more, and grab the HP
    Max Increase bottle there.
    -Go right and down, then left, out of this room. Jump from ledge to ledge until
    you get to the top, then go right. Take the Hearts Max Increase bottle here and
    head out.
    -Now, go back to the previous room. Go down, when you can go left, do so. Go up
    and left into the next room.
    -Go to the top left of this room and whip the wall, and get the Hearts Max
    Increase bottle. Head out and go right. Save your game in the save point room.
    -Now, head out and go all the way to the bottom. Go right and in this room,
    grab the HP Max Increase bottle at the end. Head back out.
    -Now go up, and right, to get to the next room.
    -Go right, and when you get to the end, use the Roc Wing to go to the next room.
    -Go right and go from ledge to ledge. At the top, go left, down some ledges,
    and left again.
    -Collect the MP Max Increase bottle here. To kill the Alraune, jump and hit the
    top of the enemy, the woman part, the flower part doesn't do much damage.
    -Head out of this room. Go up and left into another room.
    -Make your way left, then shoot up into the platform. Go right and kill the 2
    Dark Armors. Go right, down, then right, then up. Go into the next room.
    -Go up the ledges to the top, whip the wall, grab the HP Max Increase bottle,
    go out, then down, and right, and out of this room.
    -Drop down the ledges to the bottom, go left and up another ledge, then left to
    another room. Take the Hearts Max Increase bottle at the end here. Go back out
    of this room.
    -Here, go right and go up to the higher ledges. Take the first path to the left
    into the next room. Avoid this enemy, take a hit if you have to.
    -Go left, then drop down through the room. Then land on the lower ledsge to the
    left. Whip the wall, and go through to get the Hearts Max Increase bottle.
    -Head out, then go down and left.
    -Here is a warp. I advise warping somewhere and saving your game, then coming
    back.
    -When you are back here, get to the top of the room and go right into the next
    room. Avoid the Devil again. Leave this room.
    -Get to the highest ledge and continue to the right. Defeat the Dark Armor
    here. Fly up to another ledge and go right, killing another SDark Armor. Go
    left into the next room. Use the Jupiter/Mandagora DSS Combo and stand still to
    regain HP, then go in.

HUGH
    surprise, eh? You all should be getting used to that by now. . This guy is
    pretty easy, he is the same size as you, and his main attacks include charging
    up and dashing at you, hitting you with his sword, and shooting off spikes. I
    just stood back and kept on hitting him with my boomerang, he barely touched
    me. If you need to come in close, remember he likes to charge up and go after
    you, but he will charge up before dashing, so you will know when to get out of
    his way. When he charges, use the Roc Wing for a few seconds, then come down
    and he should be done. His sword attack does a decent amount of damage, but
    nothing too bad, and besides, if you are careful enough he should miss you
    every time with it. The spikes attack is simple, he only shoots off 3 at a
    time, and one goes up diagonal, one goes straight, and one goes down diagonal,
    so just avoid it. This guy isn't as tough as I expected. He will transform
    halfway through, but he doesn't get too much tougher.

-Go left and get the Last Key.
    -Head right, and heal yourself.
    -Go right, drop down, and go left into the next room.
    -Go left, drop down to the bottom, and go left into the warp room.
    -Warp back to the Audience Room.

AUDIENCE ROOM AGAIN
    Main Enemies:
    Axe Armor
    Electric Skeleton
    Skeleton Soldier
    Skeleton

Bosses:
    None
    Suggested Level: 53

-There is not much more to do, besides finding everything, than beating Dracula
    and winning the game. So, save your game and go directly right from the warp
    point to get to the Cerominal Room.

CEREMONIAL ROOM
    Main Enemies:
    None

Bosses:
    Dracula
    Suggested Level: 55

-When you enter here, use your whip and spin it in the bottom most area here to
    fall below. Grab the HP Max Increase bottle. Head up, and left, and let the
    battle begin. Make sure to save after beating the first Dracula. Good luck!

DRACULA (1st)
    surprise, eh? You all should be getting used to that by now. . This battle is
    really easy. I was surprised. Basically, all you have to do is hit him a few
    times, avoid his attack, and let him warp. He has three basic attacks. One, he
    will shoot three bats at you, just jump over them. Two, he will shoot bats
    after you, one after another. Just jump over these, too. Finally, he will shoot
    bats in all different directions. I just took the hits and killed him before he
    did. SIMPLE!

-Go back and save your game.

DRACULA (2nd)
    This guy is tough. No, I did not use the Mercury/Salamander combo this time
    well I did at first, but I changed it a lot as the battle went on. This guy is
    huge, and he warps before attacking, so it's hard to hit him. He has three main
    attacks. One, he will shoot lasers at you. This attack is easy enough to avoid,
    all you have to do is jump over them. Two, he will send a bunch of red bubbles
    after you. The Jupiter/Serpent combo protects you from this attack. Three, he
    will summon these giant rocks to come out of the sky. Just run back and forth
    and you should avoid these. Attack Dracula when the giant eyeball in his chest
    opens up. When it does, hit him a few times, then it will close up. It usually
    opens up right after he warps, so when he warps, get ready to hit him. When you
    do enough damage, he will start to blink, and charge after you. Use the Roc Wing
    to get high up in the air, but that won't stop Dracula from chasing after you
    for long, so MOVE! After he does this a few times, he will turn into a
    floating, flashing eyeball. Use the Ice Shield and the bats should die when
    they hit the shield. Whip the floating eye, and he will turn back into his
    normal form soon enough. He will start charging, so duck left and right, move
    around to avoid it. Use healing items, and keep on hitting him, and soon enough
    you will defeat him! Congrats!

-Congratulations on beating Circle of the Moon! Hope you enjoyed the game as
    much as I did!

---------------------------------------------(V. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)---

If you have a question, e-mail it to me, and if it's a good one, I'll post it
    here!

Q: Can you make a map of this game and include it in the guide?
    A: No, sorry, I don't even know how to.

Q: Where can I get the Mars card?
    A: Get it from the Bloody Sword enemy.

----------fouche83@hotmail.com asked----------
    Q: I have 100% of the map complete, but did not kill the final boss yet (have
    about14/15 cards). My question is if there is any more to the game
    possibly, I was thinking it may have something to do with the toy ring or
    one of the enemies that I got a toy ring from which is the running skeleton
    that is in the (double) secret area on the left of the corridor that you are
    falling in at the beginning of the game (the skeleton is in the second
    secret area that is found above the secret area on the left.). I just think
    that there is some reason for the toy ring, but can't figure out what.
    Please tell me if you have any ideas.

A: There is absolutely no use for the Toy Ring whatsoever. You can also get it
    from the Evil Pillars in the Observation Tower.

----------sukjaejung@primus.ca asked----------
    Q: Hi i'm playing castlevania and I'm wondering how to beat trick candle what
    level do you suggest? I'm level 40 right now and have the rose sword but i
    still cant beatتhim. If this is already on the strategy guide i must have
    missed it if it is i'm sorry for bothering you.

A: Level 40 should be fine.. 2 hits from the whip should kill him. What I
    reccomend is using the DSS combo Venus/Salamander which increases attack by 25
    percent, then hitting the candle directly when it shoots out, then again when
    it hits the ground. Good luck!

----------David G. RUDDERHAM (d.rudderham@sk.sympatico.ca) asked----------
    Q: Do you know what the neptune card does?

A: It depends on what you combine it with.

----------Mike (haegylulsuh@yahoo.com) asked----------
    Q: Hi!

I'm at the end of Circle of the Moon, and Dracula's
    second form killed me. Well, that's what I get for
    going at him on level 48.

So, I figure while I'm trying to get my level up, I
    could go back and get any missing DSS cards and
    explore any map areas I missed. So far, so good. I
    only need three cards, and two of them are the ones
    that the monsters in the Battle Arena drop. But, I
    found two areas I haven't covered.

The first is the Battle Arena. Well, I don't want to
    get beat there any more than I wanted Drac to beat me
    around. I'll get that later.

But, the other area is in the underground waterway.
    In the large room with the switches and the stairs,
    there's a door on my map. I guess it leads to an MP
    up or a HP up. But, there are boxes in the way. I
    tried to hit the switches so that I'm down on that
    level and the boxes aren't in the way, but it seems
    that no matter how I move, I'm still cutting myself
    off from that area.

Which brings me to my question. How do I get in
    there?

Thanks for your time and help!

Mike

A: Press the switch you see directly to the right, go to the end of the room,
    go into the next room, hit the switch, go back to the first switch and hit it
    again.

----------illww@usa.net asked----------
    Q: Thanks for your very nice walkthru of Circle of Moon. It helped me a lot
    while playing the game. So far I'm at the last part, b4 defeating the 2nd
    transformation of Dracula. I am not able to defeat him just yet. However,
    that's not much of my interest since I know it's just a matter of time.
    Here is my question. I'm sure you have been to a place called the Battle
    Field or Battle Ground.. or something like that, where your mindpower got
    drowned, so no special attacks. After defeating the beasts in this area, you
    come to a place where there are bunch of candles waiting to be whipped. But
    the passage to those candles are too tiny, and it requires sliding thru it.
    However, since you can't slid while jumping, it's impossible to get thru the
    small passages, and see what the items are. I know it's not that big of a
    deal, but because b4 attempting the Battle Field, the game said that I'll be
    awarded for my effort. And i was thinking maybe something really special
    would come up. So how did you get pass this part?
    Thanks for any help.

A: After completing the first 3 rooms, go down, and just go left through the
    door instead of sliding out the passage on the right. You can use these
    passages to escape if you are running low on energy and items, however. Hope
    this helps!

----There will be more questions added as long as you keep e-mailing me good
    questions!----

---------------------------------------------(VI. BOSS GUIDE)------------------

----This section is pretty self explanatory.----

CEREBUS
    This sucker is pretty tough if you do not have good stats, so I'd advise
    levelling up for a while before fighting him. Cerebus has one main weakness: he
    tends to stay still a lot. Basically, just beat the crap out of him when he
    stands still. He usually will stand still after he pulls off an attack. He has
    two main attacks: In one, he will charge at you, just jump over him. In the
    second one, he will shoot off a laser beam. Just make sure to get behind him to
    get in some cheap hits. When he pulls out those electrical spheres, just stay
    away. You're probably going to cause more damage to yourself than to him. If
    you have the Holy Water, use it and he'll die pretty quickly!

NECROMANCER
    I like to use the DSS Card Combo that combines the fire whip and 25 percent
    more damage for this battle. That combo would be Mercury/Salamander. When he
    starts off his battle, he will have these fire orbs around him, and he will
    shoot them off one by one. I say just whip him a few times, then stand back,
    and let him have his fun shooting them off. He will shoot them off one at a
    time, but they vary in speeds, so you can never be too careful. Zombies tend to
    pop up on the ground, so try to stay in the middle of the area if possible,
    hovering around the middle platforms. He shouldn't be too tough to beat as long
    as you have the Mercury card in your DSS Combo somewhere, it increases the
    damage you do!

IRON GOLEM
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. This guy is
    a pain, but he moves slow, so there is his weakness. Just attack him with your
    whip, don't stand too close or he will pull out one of his two short range
    attacks. One of these two attacks is the punch, while the other one, he will
    throw an electrical sphere of light at you. His main attack has him summoning
    these things to come out of the ceiling, so just try to avoid them. The main
    problem with this guy is he keeps on regaining health, like 5 HP a second for
    10 seconds, so just blitz him with attacks, and he will die soon enough. I was
    on Level 20 and I scorched him, even though he still managed to take away like
    half my health, that's only because I did not bother to guard against his
    attacks.

ADRAMELECH
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. I basically
    just beat the crap out of him without worrying about his attacks, and if you are
    on a high enough level, you may just be able to get away with it. If not, well,
    he shoots off these blue lasers which surround his face, so you might just want
    to get back and allow him to shoot those things off, and use your special weapon
    like an axe or something to destroy him via long range. But then he will pull
    these orbs out of the ground, and those aren't really fun at all. Just destroy
    them, though, when he pulls those out. Remember that his head is the only weak
    part of his body, so just keep jumping and hitting it, and getting out of the
    way when he shoots the lasers. However, sometimes he will do this attack where
    a crapload of skulls will go flying out of his hand, so just slide away from
    that. I tried to kill the skulls but there was too many of them and I don't
    think I got any of them to die anyways. Just keep on whipping him, and if you
    have a good enough level, you should beat him with ease.

DRAGON ZOMBIES (X2)
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. Goddamn,
    this boss is tough. There are 2 of them, one on each side, and their only
    weakness is their heads. It took me 5 times to beat them on Level 40, but I was
    beating on the one on the right first, and when I finally beat them, I took the
    one on the left first. I stayed on the bottom and just threw axes at them when
    their heads came swinging around, yes it was cheap, but it got the job done to
    a certain extent. The left hand side one had a bunch of nasty attacks, like
    this one where he threw rocks straight at me, and another one where he summoned
    stuff to fall from the ceiling. They were both very annoying. The one on the
    right hand side shot off these blue lasers from his mouth, which weren't half
    as annoying, but painful. They also swung their heads around a lot. When one
    dragon dies, the other one will recover HP, so try not to attack the other one
    too much before destroying one. When the one recovers HP, I whipped it a lot,
    which made it easier to kill, because you probably can get off a good 200 HP
    damage before it'll stop healing. Good luck!

DEATH
    I again used the DSS Card Combo Mercury/Salamander for this battle. Death has
    two forms, and neither one is terribly tough. If you were on Level 46 like I
    was, this guy shouldn't even phase you. The toughest thing about this boss is
    the fact that little saber like things will be flying everywhere. Just avoid
    them and hit them, while jumping up to hit the boss. If you have the axe, use
    it. The boss itself will just do attacks like shooting orbs and this attack
    where he will have three spears coming out of him. That attack is so easy to
    avoid. After a while, he will turn into this walking thing. Hit its shell a few
    times, and he will die. If you have the boomerang, use it. Again, the thing to
    watch out for here is the damn enemies floating everywhere, just avoid them and
    attack the boss when you have a chance. He should die soon enough.

CAMILLA
    surprise, eh? She rides atop a skull, which means you have to hit her, not the
    skull. That is pretty much the toughest part of the battle, because you have to
    jump higher than usual to hit her. She has two main attacks: one is a laser that
    follows you around, up and down, and the other has these blue bubbles that also
    follow you around. To avoid the laser, get on the ground and duck. It should
    pass right over you. To avoid the bubbles, just run around and they will go
    away after a while. Do not stand under the boss, as it will shoot something at
    you and hit you. The wind attack is painful, and it's a pain because it is
    tough to avoid. Just try your best, you will know when she is about to do it if
    you are near her at the time. When she swoops down at you, just slide into the
    other side and she should miss you. Use healing items if you must, and she will
    die soon enough.

HUGH
    surprise, eh? You all should be getting used to that by now. . This guy is
    pretty easy, he is the same size as you, and his main attacks include charging
    up and dashing at you, hitting you with his sword, and shooting off spikes. I
    just stood back and kept on hitting him with my boomerang, he barely touched
    me. If you need to come in close, remember he likes to charge up and go after
    you, but he will charge up before dashing, so you will know when to get out of
    his way. When he charges, use the Roc Wing for a few seconds, then come down
    and he should be done. His sword attack does a decent amount of damage, but
    nothing too bad, and besides, if you are careful enough he should miss you
    every time with it. The spikes attack is simple, he only shoots off 3 at a
    time, and one goes up diagonal, one goes straight, and one goes down diagonal,
    so just avoid it. This guy isn't as tough as I expected. He will transform
    halfway through, but he doesn't get too much tougher.

DRACULA (1st)
    surprise, eh? You all should be getting used to that by now. . This battle is
    really easy. I was surprised. Basically, all you have to do is hit him a few
    times, avoid his attack, and let him warp. He has three basic attacks. One, he
    will shoot three bats at you, just jump over them. Two, he will shoot bats
    after you, one after another. Just jump over these, too. Finally, he will shoot
    bats in all different directions. I just took the hits and killed him before he
    did. SIMPLE!

DRACULA (2nd)
    This guy is tough. No, I did not use the Mercury/Salamander combo this time
    well I did at first, but I changed it a lot as the battle went on. This guy is
    huge, and he warps before attacking, so it's hard to hit him. He has three main
    attacks. One, he will shoot lasers at you. This attack is easy enough to avoid,
    all you have to do is jump over them. Two, he will send a bunch of red bubbles
    after you. The Jupiter/Serpent combo protects you from this attack. Three, he
    will summon these giant rocks to come out of the sky. Just run back and forth
    and you should avoid these. Attack Dracula when the giant eyeball in his chest
    opens up. When it does, hit him a few times, then it will close up. It usually
    opens up right after he warps, so when he warps, get ready to hit him. When you
    do enough damage, he will start to blink, and charge after you. Use the Roc Wing
    to get high up in the air, but that won't stop Dracula from chasing after you
    for long, so MOVE! After he does this a few times, he will turn into a
    floating, flashing eyeball. Use the Ice Shield and the bats should die when
    they hit the shield. Whip the floating eye, and he will turn back into his
    normal form soon enough. He will start charging, so duck left and right, move
    around to avoid it. Use healing items, and keep on hitting him, and soon enough
    you will defeat him! Congrats!

---------------------------------------------(VII. ITEMS LIST)-----------------

----Here is a list of the many items you will find in Castlevania: Circle of
    the
    Moon.----

==============================================================================
    -------------------------------{REGULAR ITEMS}--------------------------------

Item Name: Antidote
    Item Effect: It cures the poison status.

Item Name: Cure Curse
    Item Effect: It cures the curse status.

Item Name: Heart
    Item Effect: It recovers 10 Hearts.

Item Name: Heart High
    Item Effect: It recovers 25 Hearts.

Item Name: Heart Mega
    Item Effect: It recovers 100 Hearts.

Item Name: Meat
    Item Effect: It recovers 50 Hit Points.

Item Name: Mind High
    Item Effect: It recovers 50 percent of your total Magic Points.

Item Name: Mind Restore
    Item Effect: It recovers 30 percent of your total Magic Points.

Item Name: Potion
    Item Effect: It recovers 20 Hit Points.

Item Name: Potion High
    Item Effect: It recovers 250 Hit Points.

Item Name: Spiced Meat
    Item Effect: It recovers 100 Hit Points.

------------------------------{MAGIC ITEMS LIST}------------------------------

Item Name: Cleanse
    Item Location: Underground Warehouse
    Item Effect: It allows you to purify the poisoned water in the Underground
    Waterway.

Item Name: Dash Boots
    Item Location: Catacomb
    Item Effect: It allows you to dash/run by pushing the directional pad left or
    right twice in a row.

Item Name: Double
    Item Location: Catacomb
    Item Effect: It allows you to make a jump followed by another jump, essentially
    giving you double the jumping height. Good for jumping into areas which you
    could not access before.

Item Name: Heavy Ring
    Item Location: Underground Gallery
    Item Effect: It allows you to move blocks that you could not move before. This
    is good for the boxes and other blocks that you cannot Tackle. You can also
    tackle enemies using this item.

Item Name: Kick Boots
    Item Location: Machine Tower
    Item Effect: It allows you to kick off a wall, which allows you to reach higher
    areas. Combining this with the Double Jump is an essential technique.

Item Name: Last Key
    Item Location: Observation Tower
    Item Effect: It allows you to unlock the door which enables you to get to the
    Ceremonial Room.

Item Name: Roc Wing
    Item Location: Underground Waterway
    Item Effect: It allows you to fly around by holding up and pushing the R button
    at the same time.

Item Name: Tackle
    Item Location: Audience Room
    Item Effect: You can smash through blocks using this item, and you can also
    attack enemies using the Tackle ability you get from it.

----------------------------{SUBWEAPONS}--------------------------------------

Item Name: Axe
    Heart Amount: 2
    Item Effect: You throw an axe up in the air, it curves and comes down, like if
    you were throwing a baseball in the air. You can only throw one of these bad
    boys at a time.

Item Name: Boomerang
    Heart Amount: 6
    Item Effect: It's basically a boomerang. You know the drill, you throw it at
    the enemy, it goes through it and comes back to you. You can use up to 3 of
    them at one time.

Item Name: Holy Water
    Heart Amount: 4
    Item Effect: This water can be thrown into the ground, causing flames. Any
    enemies that walk into the flames will be damaged. You can also hurl the Water
    directly at the enemy, as well.

Item Name: Knife
    Heart Amount: 1
    Item Effect: Classic Castlevania weapon, it is basically a normal knife that
    does not cause too much damage. You can hurl one of these at a time I presume,
    I haven't tried to throw several at one time.

Item Name: Stopwatch
    Heart Amount: 20
    Item Effect: It freezes time and allows you to kill enemies while they are not
    moving. You can use this to your advantage in more ways than one, but do not
    forget that it won't work on all enemies.

---------------------------------------------(VIII. DSS CARDS LIST)------------

You can collect DSS Cards during the game. There are 20 in all, totalling over
    100 card combos. There are two types of cards: Action and Attribute. The action
    cards enable you to perform an action, like flames, while an attribute card
    gives you an added effect or benefit, such as higher attack power. You can
    combine the two types of cards to do combos like a flame whip with 25 percent
    higher attack power. They definitely come in handy, especially for boss battles.

-------------------------------{ACTION CARDS LIST}----------------------------

--------------------------------{APOLLO}---------------------------------------
    Received From: Arch Demon
    Located in: Machine Tower
    Descrption: Apollo, god of the sun, music, and prophecy. Has the potential to
    create explosives.

--------------------------------{DIANA}--------------------------------------
    Received From: Man Eater
    Located In: Underground Gallery
    Description: Diana, goddess of the moon and hunting. Has the potential of
    creation.

--------------------------------{JUPITER}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Heat Shade
    Description: Jupiter, god of the heavens and leader of Olympus. Has the
    potential of defense.

----------------------------------{MARS}---------------------------------------
    Recived From: Bloody Sword
    Description: Mars, god of war. Has the potential of change.

--------------------------------{MERCURY}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Bone Head
    Description: Mercury, the Messenger of the Gods. Has the potential of strength.

--------------------------------{NEPTUNE}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Ice Armor
    Description: Neptune, god of the seas. Has the potential of healing.

--------------------------------{PLUTO}----------------------------------------
    Recived From: Trick Candle
    Description: Pluto, god of the underworld. Has the potential of special.

--------------------------------{SATURN}---------------------------------------
    Recived From: Fallen Angel
    Description: Saturn, god of agriculture and the father of Jupiter. Has the
    potential of a familiar.

--------------------------------{URANUS}---------------------------------------
    Recived From: Scary Candle
    Description: Uranus, former god of the heavens. Has the potential of summoning.

--------------------------------{VENUS}----------------------------------------
    Recived From: Slime
    Description: Venus, goddess of love and beauty. Has the potential of
    enchantment.

----------------------------{ATTRIBUTE CARDS LIST}----------------------------

------------------------------{BLACK DOG}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Devil Armor
    Description: The Black Dog is said to consume darkness. Has the power of
    Darkness.

-------------------------------{COCKATRICE}------------------------------------
    Recived From: Death Mantis, Stone Armor
    Description: The Cockatrice is said to have the ability to turn things to
    stone. Has the power of stone.

---------------------------------{GOLEM}---------------------------------------
    Recived From: Electric Skeleton, Minotaur
    Description: The Golem is a mockery of man made from clay. Has the potential of
    Earth.

--------------------------------{GRIFFIN}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Siren, Skeleton Athlete
    Description: The Griffin is said to have the head and wings of an eagle and
    body of a lion. Has the power of Wind.

------------------------------{MANDRAGORA}-------------------------------------
    Recived From: Axe Armor, Lizardman
    Description: The Mandragora is represented as a humanoid with roots instead of
    feet. Has the power of plants.

--------------------------------{MANTICORE}------------------------------------
    Recived From: Succubus, Thunder Demon
    Description: The Manticore is said to have a body of a lion and the venomous
    tail of a scorpion. Power of Poison.

-------------------------------{SALAMANDER}------------------------------------
    Recived From: Skeleton Bomber
    Description: A lizard bathed in flames. Embodiment of the fire spirit.
    Salamander, has the power of fire.

--------------------------------{SERPENT}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Earth Demon, Holy Armor
    Description: The serpent is said to be a dragon swimming in the sea. Has the
    power of ice.

----------------------------{THUNDERBIRD}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: Dullahan, Were-Panther
    Description: The legendary Thunderbird is said to have been able to release
    lightning. Has the power of Electricity.

--------------------------------{UNICORN}--------------------------------------
    Recived From: White Armor
    Description: The Unicorn is said to have been white with a single holy horn on
    its head. Has the power of Light.

------------------------------------------------------------
    COMBOS COMING SOON!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------(IX. ARMOR LIST)------------------

----Here is a list of all the armor in this game.----

-------------------------------{ROBES}----------------------------------------

Equipment Name: Cotton Robe
    Strength: 0
    Defense: +25
    Intelligence: +100
    Luck: 0
    Special Effect: None

Equipment Name: Silk Robe
    Defense: +40
    Intelligence: +140

Equipment Name: Rainbow Robe
    Defense: +140
    Intelligence: +250

Equipment Name: Magical Robe
    Defense: +200
    Intelligence: +300

Equipment Name: Sage's Robe
    Defense: +250
    Intelligence: +500

-----------------------------{PLATES}-----------------------------------------

Equipment Name: Leather Plate
    Defense: +30
    Intelligence: 0

Equipment Name: Bronze Plate
    Defense: +50

Equipment Name: Gold Plate
    Defense: +80

Equipment Name: Chain Plate
    Defense: +100

Equipment Name: Steel Plate
    Defense: +120

Equipment Name: Platinum Plate
    Defense: +150

Equipment Name: Diamond Plate
    Defense: +210

Equipment Name: Mirror Plate
    Defense: +300

Equipment Name: Needle Plate
    Strength: +10
    Defense: +400

Equipment Name: Dark Plate
    Strength: -10
    Defense: +550
    Intelligence: -10
    Luck: -10

Equipment Name: Shining Plate
    Defense: +500
    Intelligence: +10
    Luck: +10

-----------------------------{ARMOR}------------------------------------------

Equipment Name: Clothing
    Defense: +20

Equipment Name: Prisoner's Clothes
    Strength: +5
    Defense: +20

Equipment Name: Flashy Dress
    Defense: +40

Equipment Name: Ebony Clothes
    Strength: +20
    Defense: +60

Equipment Name: Ninja Suit
    Strength: +30
    Defense: +80

Equipment Name: Military Uniform
    Strength: +50
    Defense: +120

Equipment Name: Double Grip
    Strength: +75
    Defense: +75
    Intelligence: +75
    Luck: +75
    Special Effect: Must equip two of them to get increase in stats.

-----------------------------{ACCESSORIES}------------------------------------

Equipment Name: Star Bracelet (left hand)
    Defense: +25
    Luck: +25
    Special Effect: Different bonus on each arm.

Equipment Name: Star Bracelet (right hand)
    Strength: +25
    Defense: 0
    Intelligence: +25
    Special Effect: Different bonus on each arm.

Equipment Name: Power Ring
    Strength: +50
    Defense: -10

Equipment Name: Hard Ring
    Defense: +50

Equipment Name: Intelligence Ring
    Intelligence: +50

Equipment Name: Lucky Ring
    Defense: -10
    Luck: +50

Equipment Name: Cursed Ring
    Strength: +30
    Defense: +30
    Luck: -100
    Special Effect: It has strange effects..

Equipment Name: Titan's Bracelet
    Strength: +100
    Defense: - 25
    Intelligence: -25
    Luck: -25

Equipment Name: Durability Bracelet
    Strength: -25
    Defense: +100

Equipment Name: Sage's Bracelet
    Defense: -25
    Intelligence: +100

Equipment Name: Gambler's Bracelet
    Defense: -25
    Luck: +100

Equipment Name: Wristband
    Strength: +5

Equipment Name: Gauntlet
    Strength: +15

Equipment Name: Arm Guard
    Defense: +10

Equipment Name: Magic Glove

Equipment Name: Miracle Wrist

Equipment Name: Toy Ring
    Special Effect: A completely useless ring.

Equipment Name: Bear Ring
    Strength: -100
    Defense: -100
    Intelligence: -100
    Luck: -100
    Special Effect: 9999 damage taken, but you turn into a rocket shooting bear.

---------------------------------------------(X. ENEMIES LIST)-----------------

----Here is a list of all the enemies in the game, and their stats.----

Name: Abiondarg
    Experience: 88
    Items Dropped: Potion, Spicy Meat
    Card Dropped: None

Name: Adramelech
    Hit Points: 1,800
    Experience: 16,000

Name: Alraune
    Experience: 2,500
    Items Dropped: Magic Robe, Potion Ex

Name: Arachne
    Experience: 1,300
    Items Dropped: Heart Hi, Heart Mega

Name: Arch Demon
    Experience: 1,000
    Items Dropped: Cursed Ring
    Card Dropped: Apollo

Name: Axe Armor
    Experience: 31
    Items Dropped: Leather Armor
    Card Dropped: Mandragora

Name: Bat
    Experience: 4
    Items Dropped: Heart, Wrist Bamd

Name: Beast Demon
    Experience: 260
    Items Dropped: Arm Guard, Cursed Ring

Name: Bloody Sword
    Experience: 200
    Items Dropped: Arm Guard
    Card Dropped: Mars

Name: Bone Head
    Experience: 7
    Items Dropped: Heart
    Card Dropped: Mercury

Name: Bone Tower
    Experience: 160
    Items Dropped: Heart, Heart Hi

Name: Brain Float
    Experience: 12
    Items Dropped: None

Name: Camilla
    Hit Points: 1,500
    Experience: 80,000

Name: Catoblepas
    Experience: 1,800
    Items Dropped: Heart Hi, Soldier Fatigues

Name: Cerebus
    Hit Points: 600
    Experience: 500

Name: Clinking Man
    Experience: 21
    Items Dropped: Prison Garb, Miracle Armband

Name: Death
    Hit Points: 1,760
    Experience: 60,000

Name: Death Mantis
    Experience: 400
    Items Dropped: Hard Ring
    Card Dropped: Cockatrice

Name: Demon Lord
    Experience: 1,950
    Items Dropped: Potion, Strength Armband

Name: Devil
    Experience: 10,000
    Items Dropped: Potion Hi, Mirror Armor

Name: Devil Armor
    Experience: 14,600
    Items Dropped: Poison Hi
    Card Dropped: Black Dog

Name: Devil Tower
    Experience: 17
    Items Dropped: Potion, Wrist Band

Name: Dracula (1)
    Hit Points: 1,200
    Experience: 150,000

Name: Dracula (2)
    Hit Points: 3,000
    Experience: None

Name: Dragon Zombies (x2)
    Hit Points: 1,400 each
    Experience: 15,000 each

Name: Dryad
    Experience: 300
    Items Dropped: Heart Hi, Heart Mega

Name: Dullahan
    Experience: 2,200
    Items Dropped: Platinum Armor
    Card Dropped: Thunderbird

Name: Earth Armor
    Experience: 240
    Items Dropped: Gauntlet, Gold Armor

Name: Earth Demon
    Experience: 25
    Items Dropped: Magic Gauntlet
    Card Dropped: Serpent

Name: Ectoplasm
    Experience: 2
    Items Dropped: Mind Fix, Wrist Band

Name: Electric Skeleton
    Experience: 30
    Items Dropped: Leather Armor
    Card Dropped: Golem

Name: Evil Hand
    Experience: 63
    Items Dropped: Intelligence Ring, Prison Garb

Name: Evil Pillar
    Experience: 480
    Items Dropped: Steel Armor

Name: Fallen Angel
    Experience: 6,000
    Items Dropped: Heart Ex
    Card Dropped: Saturn

Name: Fishhead
    Experience: 486
    Items Dropped: Mind Ex, Chain Mail

Name: Flame Armor
    Experience: 280
    Items Dropped: Heart Ex, Bronze Armor

Name: Flame Demon
    Experience: 600
    Items Dropped: Potion, Chain Mail

Name: Fleaman
    Experience: 29
    Items Dropped: Chain Mail, Rainbow Robe

Name: Fox Archer
    Experience: 53
    Items Dropped: Cotton Robe, Silk Armor

Name: Fox Hunter
    Experience: 272
    Items Dropped: Potion, Meat

Name: Franken
    Experience: 2,100
    Items Dropped: Ninja Garb, Soldier Fatigues

Name: Frozen Shade
    Experience: 1,200
    Items Dropped: Magic Gauntlet, Star Bracelet

Name: Gargoyle
    Experience: 3
    Items Dropped: Heart Hi, Prison Harb

Name: Ghoul
    Items Dropped: Heart Hi, Prison Garb

Name: Golem
    Experience: 1,400
    Items Dropped: Steel Armor, Night Suit

Name: Gorgon
    Experience: 219
    Items Dropped: Heart, Meat

Name: Gremlin

Name: Grizzly
    Experience: 960
    Items Dropped: Spicy Meat, Strength Ring

Name: Harpy
    Experience: 271
    Items Dropped: Stylish Suit, Star Bracelet

Name: Heat Shade
    Experience: 136
    Items Dropped: Stylish Suit
    Card Dropped: Jupiter

Name: Hippogriff
    Experience: 740
    Items Dropped: Meat, Heart EX

Name: Holy Armor
    Experience: 1,700
    Items Dropped: Platinum Armor
    Card Dropped: Serpent

Name: Hopper
    Experience: 8
    Items Dropped: Cotton Clothes, Gauntlet

Name: Hugh Baldwin
    Hit Points: 2,800
    Experience: 120,000

Name: Hyena
    Experience: 105
    Items Dropped: Potion, Night Suit

Name: Ice Armor
    Experience: 1,500
    Items Dropped: Steel Armor
    Card Dropped: Neptune

Name: Ice Demon
    Experience: 4,200
    Items Dropped: Diamond Armor, Rainbow Robe

Name: Imp
    Experience: 103
    Items Dropped: Spicy Meat
    Card Dropped: Salamander

Name: Iron Golem
    Hit Points: 1,000
    Experience: 8,000

Name: Killer Bee
    Experience: 18
    Items Dropped: Antidote, Heart Ex

Name: King Moth
    Experience: 24
    Items Dropped: Antidote, Stylish Suit

Name: Legion
    Experience: 1,590
    Items Dropped: Cure Curse, Potion Hi

Name: Lilim
    Experience: 8,000
    Items Dropped: Mind Hi, Dark Armor

Name: Lilith
    Experience: 20,000
    Items Dropped: Mond Ex, Sage Robe

Name: Lizard Man
    Experience: 800
    Items Dropped: Chain Mail
    Card Dropped: Mandagora

Name: Man Eater
    Experience: 700
    Card Dropped: Diana

Name: Marionette
    Experience: 130
    Items Dropped: Cure Curse, Mind Hi

Name: Medusa Head
    Items Dropped: Wrist Band, Hard Ring

Name: Merman
    Experience: 10
    Items Dropped: Meat, Gauntlet

Name: Mimic Candle
    Experience: 6,600
    Items Dropped: Heart, Gambler Armband

Name: Minotaur
    Experience: 2,000
    Items Dropped: Spicy Meat
    Card Dropped: Golem

Name: Mudman
    Items Dropped: Mind Fix, Cotton Clothes

Name: Mummy
    Items Dropped: Heart, Cotton Clothes

Name: Myconid
    Experience: 130

Name: Necromancer
    Hit Points: 500
    Experience: 2,500

Name: Nightmare
    Experience: 2,000
    Items Dropped: Mind Fix, Needle Armor

Name: Poison Armor
    Experience: 820
    Items Dropped: Antidote, Rainbow Robe

Name: Poison Worm
    Experience: 1
    Items Dropped: Antidote, Magic Gauntlet

Name: Poltergeist
    Experience: 510
    Items Dropped: Mind Hi, Cursed Ring

Name: Scary Candle
    Experience: 900
    Items Dropped: Heart Ex
    Card Dropped: Uranus

Name: Siren
    Experience: 880
    Items Dropped: Mind Hi
    Card Dropped: Griffin

Name: Skeleton
    Items Dropped: Potion, Leather Armor

Name: Skeleton Athlete
    Experience: 25
    Items Dropped: Cotton Clothes
    Card Dropped: Griffon

Name: Skeleton Bomber
    Items Dropped: Potion
    Card Dropped: Salamander

Name: Skeleton Boomerang
    Experience: 112
    Items Dropped: Miracle Armband, Stylish Suit

Name: Skeleton Knight
    Experience: 39
    Items Dropped: Leather Armor, Bronze Armor

Name: Skeleton Medalist
    Experience: 1,500
    Items Dropped: Toy Ring, Bear Ring

Name: Skeleton Soldier
    Experience: 16
    Items Dropped: Leather Armor, Bronze Armor

Name: Skeleton Spear
    Experience: 6
    Items Dropped: Leather Armor, Cotton Robe

Name: Slime
    Experience: 11
    Items Dropped: Antidote
    Card Dropped: Venus

Name: Spearfish
    Experience: 280
    Items Dropped: Heart, Heart Ex

Name: Specter
    Items Dropped: Mind Fix, Mind Hi

Name: Spirit
    Experience: 1

Name: Stone Armor
    Experience: 222
    Items Dropped: Hard Ring
    Card Dropped: Cockatrice

Name: Succubus
    Experience: 710
    Items Dropped: Intelligence Ring
    Card Dropped: Manticore

Name: Thunder Armor
    Experience: 800
    Items Dropped: Gold Armor

Name: Thunder Demon
    Experience: 450
    Items Dropped: Magic Gauntlet
    Card Dropped: Manticore

Name: Trick Candle
    Experience: 1,400
    Items Dropped: Heart Mega
    Card Dropped: Pluto

Name: Were-Bear
    Experience: 227
    Items Dropped: Cotton Robe, Strength Ring

Name: Were-Horse
    Experience: 1,970
    Items Dropped: Meat, Defensive Armband

Name: Were-Jaguar
    Experience: 760
    Items Dropped: Gold Armor, Ninja Garb

Name: Were-Panther
    Experience: 270
    Items Dropped: Wrist Band
    Card Dropped: Thunderbird

Name: Were-Wolf
    Experience: 140
    Items Dropped: Meat, Gauntlet

Name: White Armor
    Experience: 7,000
    Items Dropped: Potion Hi
    Card Dropped: Unicorn

Name: Wight
    Items Dropped: Silk Robe, Mind Hi

Name: Will O' Wisp
    Experience: 9

Name: Wind Armor
    Experience: 1,800
    Items Dropped: Potion, Potion Hi

Name: Wind Demon
    Experience: 3,600
    Items Dropped: Mind Hi, Sage Armband

Name: Witch
    Experience: 600
    Items Dropped: Mind Fix, Magic Robe

Name: Zombie
    Items Dropped: Potion, Cotton Clothes

Name: Zombie Thief
    Experience: 58
    Items Dropped: Poison Garb, Luck Ring

-----------------------------(XI. STRATEGY, SECRETS, ETC.)---------------------

-Here is a basic hint: Since save rooms enable you to regain health and MP, use
    them to your advantage. Always raise levels near a save room!

-Exactly how to use a DSS Card is not apparent just by finding one. An Action
    Card and Attribute card must be used in combination to make its effect known.
    Once a combination has been used, a description of the effect will appear on
    the DSS screen. There are a variety of different effects possible, which
    include an increase in offensive, defensive, and other attributes. There are
    also those that contain command techniques. Do not rely on just one card but be
    mindful of different cards depending on the situation at hand.

-Save often and more than anything else be cautious not to get killed, which
    will end the game. Keeping this up will slowly but surely make the player
    stronger and closer to completing the quest.

-Try attacking the walls surrouding any suspiciously empty spaces on the map.
    The walls might break away to reveal a hidden chamber.

-Skillfully use the warp zones scattered throughout the Ancient Castle. It will
    become easier to move to far away spots.

----More coming soon!----

--------------------------------------(XII. READER TIPS)-----------------------

----This is a new section, devoted to the helpful tips my loyal readers have
    sent it through email! Thanks!

----------S Saiyan 2 Vegeta (SSaiyan2Vegeta@aol.com)----------

OK, here are all the cards I have and all the combinations and everything that
    I know of and can tell you about:

Attribute Cards (top cards) - Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and Diana

Action Cards (bottom cards) - Salamader, Mandragora, Golem, Cockatrice,
    Manticore, and Thunderbird

Here are the combinations, so far: تMercury + Salamander = Fire Whip

Venus + Salamander = Damage increased by 25%

Jupiter + Salamander = 2 Fireballs circle you in defense

Diana + Salamander = A fireball is released with each attack

Mercury + Mandragora = Whip of Thorns

Venus + Mandragora = ??? ت(When I put question marks it means the game doesnt
    even know what the combo is, so I cant figure it out)

Jupiter + Mandragora = ???

Diana + Mandragora = 3 Plumes of Petals are released with each attack

Mercury + Golem = Earth whip to attack distant enemies

Venus + Golem = Defense increases as the % of the map uncovered increases

Jupiter + Golem = ???

Diana + Golem = A quake is released with each attack

Mercury + Cockatrice = Stone whip. تEnemies turned to stone can be used as
    platforms

Venus + Cockatrice = ???

Jupiter + Cockatrice = Transform into stone and become invulnerable

Diana + Cockatrice = 3 rocks are fired with each attack

Mercury + Manticore = Poison whip that will release mist of poison.

Venus + Manticore = ???

Jupiter + Manticore = A cloud of poison spreads to protect you

Diana + Manticore = When the whip is swung it releases a poison shower

Mercury + Thunderbird = Electric whip. تWill electrocute while attack is held

Venus + Thunderbird = Damage increases as the % of the map uncovered increases

Jupiter + Thunderbird = ???

Diana + Thunderbird = Electricity fills the air when the whip is spun.

----------Amarant (Krypto13@cs.com)----------

Killer Bees-Hate them damn bees don't ya? Well, there's an easy way to get to
    'em without taking any damage. Just have the dagger and throw it at them from a
    safe distance.

Dragon Zombie(s) Boss-I've found a very easy (yet long way) to beat the hard
    boss. Once you start have the Poison Cloud combo (DSS cards Jupiter/Manticore)
    or the Fireball combo (DSS cards Jupiter/Salamander). To lessen the risk of
    loosing your MP fast, have an item that gives you high intellagence (sorry if
    spelled wrong). Oh and make sure you also have the axe sub-weapon. When you
    start the battle, go over to the left dragon. Get on his left side (side
    closest to the wall) and keep jumping and hitting his head with your whip. When
    the head is out of reach, throw a couple of axes for extra damage. When he is
    just about to swing his head into the wall, slide under his neck and out into
    the middle (don't worry about the falling rocks since the Poison Cloud combo or
    the Fireball combo will destroy the rocks). Once the left side is done, do the
    same with the right side.

----------Sam Winotai (swinotai@yahoo.com)----------

I found that Cerebus we pretty easy to kill... all you have to do is just
    stand on the side right by the doorway, and he can't pounce at you, just
    throw knives, and whip him when he gets near. The laser beam won't affect
    you at all since he will be facing the other direction. When he decides to
    do the sphere, just go to the other side of the room, and do the same thing
    over again... just thought you might want to add that to your walkthrough
    since it might be a helpful hint.

----------Elemental Knight (elemental_knight1@yahoo.com)----------

Hello! A few things:
    1. (correction) In your FAQ's Faq, you said that the Mars DSS card comes from
    the Marionette enemy. It actually comes from the Bloody Sword.
    2. (extra) If you have 'em, Jupiter + Mandragora works great in the Zombie
    Dragons Room (you called 'em the Twin Dragons, and I suppose they might be).
    When your HP gets low, stand near the door and activate the combo - then stand
    still. Your HP will come back slowly! There is a small, SMALL chance that a
    fireball will hit you, but you can duck it.

-Konami - http://www.konami.com
    For making the greatest portable game ever made!
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mr-bambarz ; 01-12-2002 الساعة 03:34 PM

سابقا...the_dead_cow...سابقا

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •